Uchouten Kazoku

Will they hatefuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/buta009/status/871306016075403264
amazon.co.jp/dp/B071D1T1KK/
twitter.com/buta009/status/871374352683376640
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, Yasaburo is into furball lolis then?

Kaisei is simply cute, cannot blame the guy.
Not to mention she's always been there to support him, but I don't think Yasaburou has noticed that much yet.

Though, considering he now knows the reason why Kaisei didn't show herself to him, and that the reason't wasn't because she hated him (as he thought), but that she was concerned about him, he might start seeing her in a different light.

I would be said if today's episode doesn't address the events from the previous one, and just moves on to some unrelated topic.

Yajirou will leave Kyoto this week.

He'll probably come back next episode or something, this show really love time skip afterall.

>frogbro seems like he'lll finally be OK but wants to up and leave.

Not sure how to feel.

>That Tokyo tourism show just before Uchouten

That Yasaburou persuasive power.

S2 OST is coming on June 28.

Pretty sure Yashiro's adventure is extremely plot relevant so I would be surprised if we didn't get half an ep about it

Raccoon Dog Left Kyoto After Years In A Well: What He Found Surprised Everyone

No Kaisei this week?

Yajiro*

Somebody looks completely FROGGED.

Is she actually that much younger than him, or does it just look that way because of her human form?

She ruined yet another Tanuki meeting. She can't keep getting away with this.
Well I haven't read the novel so I wouldn't know about that. But you seem to be right, Frog Bro seems to be the focus next episode.

Subs out.

>Uchouten Kazoku S2 - 09 [720p]

Why is he so pretty?

She looks more and more evil every episode, I swear.

Is it just me or does Yasaburo seem a bit more ballsy this episode?

This series is unwatchable for me. It's just cringing how all these men yearn for that soulless woman.

My sides

Holy shit this scene. Nidaime gonna slap a bitch.

He's got used to it already.

Benten for me is the worst thing in the series, but eh

Ben10 is the sort of woman I hate the most, I can't understand men who like women like her at all.

However, all the characters and their interactions are amazing.
Even if the motivations and actions of the people in it are completely foreign to me, it's still enjoyable to watch.

He definitely does. He didn't seem to give a fuck about anything until the very end, which is quite different than how passive he's been this season.

>that eye
He gonna go all "gentleman" soon.

lol london

Dayum.

This show is fantastic

No Kaisei in the episode makes me sad though

Good episode.

I like how they make the cgi crowd artline looking not so clean/rounded like the usual cgi crowds.Crazy shit,since you kinda need to personalize everyone though.

That's probably the thing that makes Yasaburo such a foolish furball. If he were smart, he would steer clear of Benten, but somehow he keeps getting himself mixed up in her affairs. Falling in love with an unavailable woman is a trap many men fall into. Seems like Tanuki and Tengu are no different!

Good reaction images.

can't get off Yasaburo's ahou ride and it's great

Why is he prettier than Benten?

Suzuki-kun is prettier than Benten.
You're beautiful when you aren't fugly on the inside.

he's just Benten with a stubble

Crazy bitch.

Next week when?

Is this the fight when Benten get's her hair burned?
Also, I thought we would get extra stuff from the Kaisei Yasaburo thing this episode but I guess it's gonna be left until last.

>Top 10 INSANE Vape Tricks 2017 (HD)

Why doesn't Benten's brother ever stumble upon her on the street or at the greengrocer's? Did she mindbreak her family into forgetting the existence of that Satomi girl who used to be their daughter and sister?

What the fuck? Did they really not continue the forest scene?

The fluffy grandmother was supposed to come out and ask Kaisei to sniff her and then ask if they were married. When they said no the grandmother said she can see they have the red fur of fate and Yasaburo says something like "well we'll be married soon" and Kaisei has to ask if he's sure about it. It would have been such a cute scene.

Holy shit, it was cgi?

I figured it was some random noname animator just drew them in his spare time.

Great episode but I'm surprised they cut the scene with Yasaburo, Kaisei and grandma, and Yasaburo agrees to get re-engaged. That is kind of really important.
That will probably be the last episode.

The anime ends up skipping some scenes but then adds similar content later. Almost as if it were some post-modern novel. I kind of like how disjointed it is but sometimes it could be worthwhile to continue where it left off

I'm not sure if thats sarcasm or not but yeah, its cgi.Webm related for the cg crowds.

I imagine (and hope) they'll come back to it later.

Oh, so it was supposed to happen then? Hopefully we do get it, maybe as a last scene for this season. I want two tanukis in love.

I searched for S1 threads on foolz manually yesterday and people learned of episode 13 only when 12 had preview at the end. Hopefully that's the case for this season too, seeing as they have the same Sunday 10 pm slot on Tokyo MX.

Man, you can really feel the seasons in this show.
This cold and gray wintery feeling was all over the episode.

>Yasaburo recognizing Best Boy's true power
Sasuga

frogbro so handsome

He seems to have incited a tengu war, or at the very least provided the catalyst for Nidaime and Benten to go all out against each other. Definitely a lot more ballsy.

Come back to it later in a different form? I'd be relieved if they do but also I wanted it to happen in their tanuki form right after Kaisei's secret reveal. Really showed how aho Yasaburo can be and might explain why he seems to have gotten his mojo back this episode since he finally made an active decision instead of let things happen to him or run away.

Can't imagine where they might somehow do this in a future episode though. In the hotpot?

10>2>1>3>4

I think this was probably the slowest episode yet, but the beginning and end really packed some punch. Holy shit that ending, Nidaime's theme is great.

I somehow only realized this after last episode but is Kasei actually not that young or at least closer to Yasaburo in age?

Benten was unlikeable before but now I really hate her. She acts like a spoilt child and has a tantrum when things don't go her way or people don't fall in line behind her.
I'm so glad Nidaime is here to put this bitch in her place. I thought she might grow up a bit after Nidaime BTFO'd her the first time but maybe the cunt will finally learn some fucking humility after a second beating.

>twitter.com/buta009/status/871306016075403264

Not sure if this guy's an animator on the show but seems like it'll be 12.

This scene proved how much of a fags the tanukis are.

She must be around Yasaburo's age, she just looks really young.

Are you that impatient for the massive tanuki pot?

Tengu have always been pompous assholes.

Yes, but for Benten 2nd asswhoping.

Gyokuran is so cute

Hesoishi-sama seems to be a fun guy for a rock.

#notalltengu

Either that rock is senile or elder tanukis are seniles and are imagining a rock spouting random advices.

amazon.co.jp/dp/B071D1T1KK/

The Uchouten Kazoku 2 page on Amazon Prime streaming seems to have a special that was released on April 2nd

>Bonus: 有頂天家族2 面白きことは良きことなり 放送直前スペシャル

>1 月 12 日の『「有頂天家族2」成功祈願!下鴨神社糺の森たぬきの集い』の際に収録したスペシャルインタビュー映像やイベントのダイジェスト映像、京都の「有頂天家族」舞台紹介、「有頂天家族」の登場人物紹介など、盛りだくさんの内容でお送りします。©森見登美彦・幻冬舎/「有頂天家族2」製作委員会

Was this ripped?

I guess Ben10 and Nidaime are 2deep4me because what the fuck was this supposed to be? Is this one sentence interaction why they hate each other or will there be more flashbacks later?

I wish you guys hadn't said this because now if this cuteness doesn't get animated by the end of the season it'll ruin the whole show for me.

There will be more.

He tried to hit on her and she said him GTFO.

God I love it when Yasaburo stirs shit up like the crazy motherfucker that he is.

Never fails to make me smile.

He says caught the ahou actually, he animated for ep 9 and accidentally wrote 12 on the picture.
twitter.com/buta009/status/871374352683376640

My waifu

Yaichiro please stay.

I've seen people say it's only 2 years difference but I don't know for sure. It's not like Yasaburo looks like he's over 20 either.

Benten really should have expected them to not want her to oversee their election thing, she's kind of a huge bitch. Kinda surprising she legit got so mad about it

I guess she just really hates Nidaime.

Where you at lad? It's not the fact that she wasn't chosen but because they chose best boy instead.
They even said it in the episode.

It's still considered snubbing her. Imagine all the other tengu laughing at her because the tanuki don't consider her good enough to be a witness.

She has a giant ego, even if she knows she they hate/fear her, there's no way she'd allow them to spurn her like that.

can someone spoiler me already ?
what's going to happen next episode ?

Why though? He doesn't seem the type to provoke others and has no interest taking over as Tengu boss.

Because he came over to her territory and when she tried to assert dominance he proved to be stronger than her. It's pretty simple.

Probably because he's the only one who isn't constantly sucking her dick.

Benten gets burned in more ways than one, loses one life and is now referred to as Bennine.