Hello pol as a hobby i am researching the sudetenland invasion by Germany in the second world war

hello pol as a hobby i am researching the sudetenland invasion by Germany in the second world war
but i cannot find any books on it that detail how it went down does anyone know some sites or books worth looking at ?

"invasion"
It was and is rightful German clay until genocidal and idiotic racist Cz*chs decided to ethnically cleans and murder Germans, ultimately proving Hitler right. Even those highly critical of Hitler, like Ernst Jünger, supported his Sudetenpolitics 100%.

are there any books on this user

Kraut is right

can we all agree Eduard Benes was a fucktard ?

ok but are there any redpilled books or sites on this

ooohhh boi someone wants to get people angry here dont they

>be a czech king in medieval times
>invite german settlers
>they are cool
>centuries later, the german a*u*t*i*s*m starts to express
>they start to riot, kill czechoslovak policemen and other bs
>your descendants rightfully kick the cancer back
>listen to the eternal kraut whining
Life is good

For the OP, I don't know a good source in english, just look for some books about Czechoslovak history during WW2, it should be well covered

>actually believing nazi proganda
next your gonna say that polish troops attacked a german radio station

Feel free to take all the unemployed gypsies, we don't want them.

Ethnically cleansing the cucked german scum should be considered the civic duty of every human on earth.

Its absolutely bullshit
Don't get your history from nazis you idiot

>don't get your history from the good guys

>invasion
it wasn't. France and Britain told Czech to fuck off and gave Germany Sudetanland. Czech fucked up by not refusing, they though Germany only wanted Sudetanland, but you give german finger and he'll take your entire arm. Proven to be truth later when Germany just walked into Czechia and Slovakia declared indepedance. And Czech coudn't do nothing, because they gave up heavily fortified area of Sudetanland. Beneš line was wasted

Sup Forums is weird sometimes
I have literal nazi grandparents and yours likely fought them.

Dump smelly gypsies are still better than "civilized" german cucks who would turn our country into merkel-tier shithole

You can't be racist against germs, since they're not a race but a cell that should be exterminated
Just like when you clean your bathroom

God I wish I was cool enough to have Nazi relatives. Mine came over to America during the 20s and 30s and neither side fought in any world wars.

>memesvakia supporting germans
Best puppet state

>God I wish I was cool enough to have Nazi relatives
not so cool. I had both commie and ustase relatives. Kinda kills your family, literally

One of them was literal SS but didn't die in the war because he was captured in italy when they switched sides
Funny enough never had a problem with Italians
Always only hated the french

my grandpa when deserted first time from partisans would eat in italian army barracks, they would often visit eachothers after war. Italians were special kind of people

any examples user

Same imigrant startegy you did in my ancestral home Gdansk when polish King invited kraut settlers. You are always chimping out like negroes after few centuries. So shut up barbarian about muh 6 billions germans holohoax in Sudety.

got anymore stories about you nazi relatives?

Jordan Peterson is that you

Be Hitler. Can i have Sudety please? It was our land. Just take your czech shit from our land and i promise we will not attack. Hmm. Now when we own your border defence we will take rest of you country too. Yes. Give us your weapons too. You undermench slavs. HAHAHA.

My granduncle served in SS Heimwehr Danzig he fled to Germany after war. Most of his family thought he was traitor because they wanted independent city and they didnt like Hitler ideology.

No sadly not. One died before I was born and the other one died when I was very young.
I can just say one of my grandmas was always pissed off when people said bad stuff about nazis because according to her "they all dutifully hailed hitler back in the day"
That Grandma was from Danzig. I kinda feel like my connection to Danzig died with her.

>My granduncle served in SS Heimwehr Danzig he fled to Germany after war. Most of his family thought he was traitor because they wanted independent city and they didnt like Hitler ideology.
what did he specifically do while in ss ? any famous wars ?

SS Heimwehr Danzig was a local militia and garrison troop that was later folded into Totenkopf. He likely got out before it became part of Totenkopf.

Was she prussian/ kaszub or mixed as most of the population of Danzig in that time
Its strange she didnt fled from country after commies took power because they took all property from us even when most of our family was pro polish.

Basically our then-president Edvard Beneš (pic related) cucked and let Hitler take it without fight. Then he heroically fled to England. There was a saying - "Beneš has a plan - aeroplan."
Also Beneš was a freemason and Czech fascist called him "Ben Ešeda" due to his Jewish connections.

as he said
He fought in battle of Danzig Westerplatte. Lately he became guard of city in end of war when Germany was loosing he moved to Ukraine and took part of withdrawal from East. For sure he fought few battles.

Remove Untermenschen from this board and you will have a 100% improvement of board quality

You are the scum of the earth

Even Deladier and Chanberlain supported him on this.

It wasn't an invasion

I don't like Beneš (actually I hate him) but I like kicking out of Sudet Germans.
But I hate kicking out of schwab germans and not kicking out hungarians.

I still think that Beneš was behind death of Štefánik.

His decrets were only one good thing he did in his life. Beneš was clearly one of the worst presidents.

We should really turn off the money tap for you Polish Untermensch

I agree on that.
Although I would do some changes in decrets. Kicking out sudets was a great thing.
But schwabs were okayish. They weren't a huge minority and they kinda integrated into society here.
I would kick out all huns too, obviously beacuse i'm slovak. But it makes sense, 90% of czech ethnic problems were solved by just simply kicking out a minority. All the whining for rights, autonomy would stop...

But yes, Beneš was a bad president.

stop researching, the nazis are the evil ones and everybody who fought them were the saints. nothing to see here.