I always knew he was /ourguy/

I always knew he was /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKV-DUZKOlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shill harder

He predicted that tech giants would "compromise themselves" to access key markets...."
"This may well result in a web of totalitarian control the likes of which not even Aldous Huxley or George Orwell could have imagined," he warned.

How can one man be so based, Sup Forums?

Here come the tech giant shills. So obvious.

king juden wants facebook and google to be 100% government controlled.

Wrong! He is just looking out for us goys.

#sorosforprison

>jumping the sinking ship

This.
He wants the control but he's been outkiked a few times.

Soros is playing 10D chess. Im with him.

>wtf now i love google and facebook
this is some top tier jewing

Like it wasn't fuckin obvious in the first place

LMAO

>he is looking out for us

Isnt this the same George Soros that orchestrated the migrant crisis of 2015?

TOP KEKE NIGGERS

google has shackled ai that soros want to destroy because it will lead humans to new age of prosperity without lies

See

This is basically the equivalent of the mob boss taking one of his henchmen out back to handle things after they return and say they failed the mission he sent them on. This has nothing to do with soros being on our side. He dumped tens of millions into these platforms, and HRC, to ensure a victory and it failed now he's just going after "unpaid bills."

Oh shit. I never thought I’d see the day where (((Sorosball))) was a thing. This fucking timeline

He didn't orchestrate it but his organisations played a big role in getting the refugees to Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKV-DUZKOlo

He played the villain
So the world could gain heros

i dont get it anymore , fb and goog are owned by zionist jews , yet this guy is against them ??
he stopped Femen when they tried to organize in "isreal" (illegal home of zionists)

who works with who .....dont know anymore

He's a puppetmaster and thinks of evil schemes in his sleep.