Are Muslims going to win thanks to their Islamic fertility?

Are Muslims going to win thanks to their Islamic fertility?

Other urls found in this thread:

arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/
themoscowtimes.com/news/putin-calls-for-revival-of-islamic-education-in-russia-60276
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_and_Luther_Htoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their intolerance towards feminism has benefited them greatly, which is a humorous fact.

Doesn’t change how much I loathe and despise their barbaric ways.

if winning means turning countries into absolute shit? sure.

We'll see how they fare against genetically engineered super soldiers acting on behalf of AI

they are going to win because western governments are actively destroying their own populations

is gonna be a while before that becomes a thing

no, they're going to win because of our shiteating liberals
>muh diversity
>muh tolerance
>muh no nation no borders

If we lose, it's because of the knives we get in our backs from those liberal hippies

of course. Their offspring i taught from the young age to kill infidels

>twf more white then children in UK

Islam will win because the people who could stop them are more worried about 0.02% of the world's population owning some banks than they are hordes of billions of brainwashed death cultists.

I like this idea Luigi.

They are going to win because Europeans embraced degeneracy and democracy.

It wont win. People who say this are people who don't have balls. People who say this are demonralized. Islam ends worldwide shortly after the oil runs dry man.

That kid is a fucking brat

Of course, Islam will conquer the planet, no doubt, and once Europe falls which is coming very soon the rest will follow.

Not just birth rates, but the strength of their beliefs, their willingness to die for their beliefs, nothing that exists elsewhere in the world can defeat that.

It's inevitable, already the name MOHAMMED (in its various forms) is the most popular name for newborn males in Europe, no other name comes close.

No they are bad fighters with a low IQ and zero reason to go on living, basically we're going to make feeding livestock a game

>after the oil runs dry
so in about 600 years. Ok gotcha.

you don't need to iverly intelligent or a formidable warrior to stroll around a shopping centre, music venue or primary school with assault rifles before detonating a bomb.

If you combine such impossible to prevent or defeat tactics with 3 - 4 times the breeding rates of the natives then it's effectively game over.

No, they can be culled faster than they can reproduce. I personally witnessed a village in Helmand have its population halved in ~2 years.

Lol I wanna beat this kid up.

>Islam ends worldwide shortly after the oil runs dry man.

Not having to deal with feminism is what will let them win.

>that shitty finger control
No, they are going to cap themselves standing next to one another

The only thing allowing them to win is the misguided altruism of north-western Europeans. It remains to be seen if Europe will push back. Ironically, the sooner Europeans do something about it the easier and more peaceful the options available will be. I think the powers that be in Euro-land are too committed to their project and the result will be not, as some fear and European caliphate, but rather Europe becoming an extension of, and its native populations being drawn into, the endless inter-ethnic and inter-faith tribalistic blood shed that characterizes the middle east. Bloodshed and misery with no decisive victory in sight. A clean and decisive victory, even that of the enemy, would bee seen as preferable to this I suspect.

Either of these results in the European peninsula slipping away from being a driving force for history. China, a dull and distant second to Europe, but stable and pragmatic and most importantly not willing to sacrifice it's civilization on the altar of performative displays of shoot-self-in-the-foot moral grandstanding, will be the ultimate winner.

once renewable energy becomes widespread islams expansion will halt.

White kiddo
ftfy

>Are Muslims going to win thanks to their Islamic fertility
They use to inbreed... and are physically ugly
There's no way the disciples of this semitic cult will win

sooooo that's where all the kidnapped kids go

Hi Shlomo

Lots of friends in the oil and gas industry. Been to all your sandnigger countries. You can try and frame me as a dumb white but I know the truth. The whole ME is propped up on the US dollar. Your people are dumb and archaic. Dumb as in duuuummmb. People call americans burgers but have you seen how fucking obese the average Saudi is? No, if people only knew how fucked your region is. Laughing so hard. Cant train em, people have tried. How many computer programs, biologists, or architect muslims in the middleeast do you know? You have nothing to sustain you, no resources and your people are apes. So what happens when the west stops supporting you? What happens?

You realize US oil production this year exceeded import? We, the west, are raping you of every drop while sitting on own our massive reserves.

It wont be 600 years. Itll be in 100, but I dont even think the ME will be habitable by then. Honestly. But with any luck, you nuked long before then.

well they will "win" for sure but civilization doesnt win, it's not their fault though.

>Been to all your sandnigger countries
>only talks about saudi arabia

>Muslims
>fertility

SLIDE THREAD DETECTED.

Also, NO, because water shortages will finish what low energy prices began, the eventual destruction of sand nigger power blocs.

I'm marrying a virtuous educated Muslim QT
>Cuck status:????????????

Based on all the posts on this board, interacting with Europeans in real life, and their attitudes toward Islam I feel like it will definitely become more influential in Europe. There is very little resistance to it. Slavic countries are perhaps the most resistant, but Western Europe is not.

It is not even the libshits who love Muslims like pitbulls and want to prove they are not evil terrorists. It's the right wing, too. European conservatives on this very board have been corrupted by Islam. They see it as an answer to the degeneracy and non-stop feminization of their countries. I'm not even talking White Sharia shill retards, either. Just ask any random Euro in this thread what he thinks about Iran or Palestine. Most likely they will support them in their endeavor to fight the jews. They see the jews as a bigger threat and are willing to side with Islamists to fight them. These people are supposed to be radical nationalists yet they're not above siding with their ideological enemy to fight kikes.

And that is how you lose, when you trust a Muslim and give him weapons to fight your common enemy.

According to you, the Jew

Muslims can NOT win.Their greatest enemies are the Jews and no one wins against the Jews or at least no one has until now and this board knows that better than anyone else. I mean be serious about it, if an absolutely minuscule percent of the entire world's population is capable of controlling virtually the entire west and up to an extent even the world, would they seriously have any trouble with a bunch of inbred borderline retarded shitskins? Their fertility or their numbers couldn't matter any less.

The only reason Muslims even exist is because the Jews want them as pawns against us.

Muslims and niggers are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Jewish foreign policy.

the key in all this is to bow to the jew, they wont see it coming.

Nationalism is rising pretty fast among the youth in Europe. It's going to turn into a bloody war desu

>Iran or Palestine
>Most likely they will support them in their endeavor to fight the jews
Semites semites and semites
No ones want to support them kiknog

Palestinians are more connected to the first Jews than Israeli Jews
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/

typo
>No ones want
No one wants

The only europeans who support palestinians are leftists

>shit trigger control
I thought the same thing when I saw this the first time.

You can fight the jews and the Muslims at the same time.

But that concept is something foreign to a literal Muslim shill like yourself.

Quality > quantity.

>devoted Muslima
>didn't have to convert to marry her

Smells like cuckshit

Pretty much, whites fighting the zulus in south africa has shown that. Removing the muslim population will be easy once the leftists are gone. You just simply deport them

That kid is probably some 40 year old man with some genetic disease that makes him look like a toddler for all his life. And he's pissed off about it because his dick don't work and he thinks joining ISIS will get him laid. Goatpussy is the only thing he's getting.

One way to deport muslims from europe would be to deport them to some shithole african country. For example, if pakistan wont take back theirs, then we could simply pay an african dictator or corrupt leader to take them all in return they get billions or trillions

No, because even when they win they lose.

Well to be fair, the Zulus had spears and shields whereas the Saffers had guns and other relatively modern armament, right?

It goes downhill from there, why mention the others?

Yes.

Seems they violate the NAP

You underestimate what kind of weapons our militaries have

I hope they win. FUCK feminists and liberals and the fucking mess they have made of the once great West. I'd rather watch the world burn than let the Left win.

Ah, so this is the story how we won both ww

Our military works for our government and our government works for the Jews.

I did revert ;)

Israel attempted to pull off this trick for the refugees they got. The dictators took the money and simply broke off the deal. That's right, niggers managed to outjew the jews. Thankfully, BASED Trudeau is here to save the poor starving refugees.

Jan. 25 2018 - 12:01
Putin Calls for a 'Revival' of Islamic Education in Russia

themoscowtimes.com/news/putin-calls-for-revival-of-islamic-education-in-russia-60276

Good shot Muhammed

Well, the chechens are known for their kindness, of course

fertility is not a contest fgt pls

Yes.
Merkel just voided the safety that the crusades provided.
You are now in all out 4th generation warfare.
You're losing.
Full kebab / nigger removal is the only option.
This is not a joke.
This is not a drill.
Look into Lebanon for a glimpse into your near future.
Look into South Africa for what your grandkids will have to deal with.

Guess that vaunted superior European thinking that allowed it to reach this point ain't so great after all
You still won't fight the Jew
Come join team Islam
We submit before none but the One and Only God
The Lord of All Worlds

No. The world is growing more secular. They'll end up with an entire generation of atheist shitskins. And that is no win for Islam.

(((Atheist)))
Yeah ok Shlomo

((( 1 post by this id )))
faaaaaaaagggooootttts

This shit fucking terrifies me

This, 1000 times.

Revelation is happening before our very eyes

Oh no not your Satanic Bible fanfic

last scene is kind of kino if you ask me

Who are they fighting atm?
Have they ever stood against an organized force that is out for CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE
Have they ever gone against someone who has sharp hatchets ready to butcher them or bury their loved ones in a mass grave?
Have they ever?
Who did they 'fight' against so far?
Nobody. Absolutely nobody. They rely on fear, they believe they have already won but there wasnt any fighting.
The war against them hasnt started yet.
I would feel absolutely NOTHING if i was to set a chlorine bomb in a school for muslim children where they learn islam.
400 dead muslim kids, fuck you, great, lets go get another school, lets attack a muslim hospital, butcher their pregnant ones, lets see how they like it.
Muslims understand force, brutality and barbarism.
Try and go up to a bearded one in robes with the gay cap on his head, the one that preaches sharia, just confront him and show him you are ready to go, look him in the eye and promise him war, say openly about his pedophile prophet and moon demon he call allah.
He will shit bricks, he has never experienced that before.
Nobody has started fighting 'the war' yet.
Be more edgy than they claim they are.
Gas the fuckers just like Assad ought to and sledge hammer the ones still twitching.
You cant do jack shit against them without violence.
But you give them WAY too much credit

>Gas the fuckers just like Assad ought to
Oh, pro phrasing
Because Assad never gassed anyone
That was another (((Jewish ISIS lie)))

how do you feel now that he will win the war thanks to the russians?
i bet youre salty

If you want to be more "edgy" than groups like ISIS you gonna have to start and become a trophy collecting pedophile cannibal. Oh and wear the skin of your enemies. I mean I am all for large scale violence but cruelty for the sake of cruelty is retarded.

You don't need 20 good Poles to crush the bearded princesses

No, they're going to win thanks to white's weak characteristic of empathy. Very sad indeed.
I long for the day where all these weak, overly-emphatic white traitors get fucking hanged.

Nice digits
I always supported him and said he'd look like a hero by the time it was finished
Looks like I was right
Why would I be salty
There's a handful of Americans who have seen the shitholes we're not supposed to
Typically the FBI comes for you when you do

This. They will complain about reimbursing their loans more than keeping outside the hordes that want to destroy everything. They don't even have anything to propose as a real system to replace those loans. They are just mad to not be the jews themselves. Go banking if this is how you feel, it is not like you are going to change anything.

That's why I'm this kind of Christian;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_and_Luther_Htoo
>Various legends claimed that the brothers had numerous magical powers, including invulnerability to bullets and mines, and that they could hand out magical bullets. Supposedly, they could kill by pointing a rifle at the ground and concentrating
>God's Army was situated in mountainous rainforests along the border between Burma and Thailand.[3] They were a band of Christian guerrillas who maintained an austere lifestyle, including abstinence from sexual intercourse, alcohol, milk, eggs and pork. The boys, called "Bu Lu" and "Bu Joh" by their followers, were both chain smokers and were said to know the Bible by heart although they had never studied it
>Luther claimed at the time he had 250,000 invisible soldiers in his command while Johnny had 150,000 of his own. Their flesh-and-blood followers was estimated to be around 500 in 1998, but gradually declined to between 100 and 200 men by early 2000

No. Niggers will probably win considering how they are coddled and worshiped way more, at least in the Jewnited States.