Tfw you'll never watch Lovecraftian horrors rise from the depth and destroy this shitty world

>tfw you'll never watch Lovecraftian horrors rise from the depth and destroy this shitty world.
>tfw you'll never watch Commiefornia get rekt by a Great Old one

Posting on atlachnachas web

>btfo

I don't think you can really watch them. I think you just glimpse some implication of their existence and then go insane because everything you thought about reality is questioned

I don't care if I go mad catching a glimpse at fucking Dagon or Ktulu as long as the jews die.

I think that on the Lovecraftian scale of things the Jews are not so serious of an issue

sure they are! the jews fucking control Azathoth himself!

I see them every day

we should write a Lovecraft fanfiction where the elder things are getting Jewed

Perhaps we can summon the Old Ones using our electronic chaos meme magickkk before the next election so that we can finally get /ourguy/ in power.
Pretty gay. The only rational reason we should summon beings of pure chaos and destruction is to do the job that every civilization since the bronze age in the West hasn't had the balls or spinal column to do: finish off the kikes for good and do a good job about it. Their pathetic little Moloch wannabe desert demon god is like a mouse compared to the crawling chaos of the Old Ones

There is always hope, there is still time!

I'm just saying it would be funny if the elder things had cuckoldry propaganda on their murals like in At the mountains, and there was a little hieroglyph of an alien rubbing its tentacles together in every instance

>you'll never have a Shoggoth monster girl waifu

>Implying we didn't literally summon one of the Old Ones during the election

>Imagine this thing naked

The fuck is with her face?

Mutt genetics.

just you wait

You're wrong, heretic.
Every digits brings the beast closer.
Soon you and all of our enemies will be consumed.

check out these

Holy shit.

Cthulhu rising from Rhlyeh and destroying commiefornia.

Stop- my dick can only get so hard.

wtf I love trans-nosferatu now

Someone took the Slaanesh meme a bit too far, holy shit.

You only have to wait a decade California will absolve by then under the weight of unfunded pensions and latin Americans. No sea monsters required.

>tfw you can be the esoteric horror that burns this shitty world

>he doesn't know the nosferatu

Holy shit, it looks like the Great Goblin had a love child with Genghis Khan

Not so sure about that.

Look at those fish lips, she was probably just running on genetic memory from when her ancestors still had gills...

Ah yes, the Innsmuth look