Goku wants to see how much stronger Frieza can get

>Goku wants to see how much stronger Frieza can get
Has Goku officially lost it?

Goku never had it to begin with

Frieza is more of a good guy than goku at this point

Is your soul being purified when you're in Hell? So when resurrected, is he going to have a little change of heart?

He let Freeza tap into his full power on Namek while the planet. He also showed him mercy twice only to have it thrown back in his face both times. Why is this a surprise?

Goku's desire for fighting has always been his biggest weakness, its why he's probably the dumbest character in the franchise. Goku has pretty much maxed out his potential where has Frieza has barely done so, this cannot end well. Even Vegeta knows how this move can come back to bite them.

That's what he always wanted though. Frieza just kept committing suicide by saiyan.

>Freezer becomes a good guy

They are set out to ruin everything about this franchise aren't they?

Why don't they just recruit King Yenma? This guy is stronger than Dabura at least.

>implying that Frieza isn't just using Goku and plotting something sinister

What if freiza gets offed before the tourny even begins

If he gets offed he's never coming back again, would Toriyama do that?

>whole episode is crap at the beginning
>as soon as Goku teleports to the other world, it becomes infinitely better
those filters are legit magic

Goku literally put most universes at risk of complete destruction just for his selfish self. If anything this whole arc is about showing how much of a goddamn irresponsible, selfish and stupid fuck Toriyama keeps harping Goku to be.

Is this Toriyama's way of punishing Goku fans?

That or give Frieza a canon reason why he would be an available teacher in Xenoverse 3.

Why didn't Goku pick Cell instead? I mean the in story reason, not business decision reason. Cell can do everything Freeza can and more. The only in story reason I can think of is that Goku knows Freeza better than Cell. Though Cell is a much more upstanding guy than Freezer. We already know he's favorable to competition and has no deep hatred of Goku. He's actually a little fond of him.

>punishing
What is that? Gohanfag mentality?

>looks the same as a the movie
>OMG IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT

Same reason SSJ3 never apperas anymore, Cell design is too much of a pain to animate with all the dots.

Then redesign him without the dots? And that's not an in story reason unless Goku hates dots.

>this pedro thinks this shit looks good at all

>People never complained about Broly movie quality
>This new episode keeps up with it
>OMG IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT L O L

what if they made cell's dotted areas transparent with a dotted texture behind it? the only other example i can think of is the clothes in cartoon network's chowder, but i'm sure it wouldn't look too bad.

i could go either way on the matter, but i think the main reason people don't like it is because it looks too digital?

Cell is weaker than Frieza.
Maybe he could become stronger if he trained for four months or whatever, but the tournament is tomorrow.

There's also a case for the argument that he doesn't have a soul because he's a robot.

This is a mockery

Goku, while being a good guy, has always been about a great fight. He declined offers to get help against Piccolo in 23rd TB, he spared Vegeta to get a rematch, he waited for Frieza to power up on Namek, and offered Cell a senzu (it was for Gohan though). If someone loved Goku before, then he shouldn't start hating him now.

>the reason Frieza hasn't been redeemed thus far is because he's resisting reincarnation by staying evil
>reincarnation = Frieza as we know him wouldn't exist anymore
>Goku freed him from the cocoon = finally allowed him to change
>it was Goku who had to move the mountain inside him all along, not anyone else
>Goku and Frieza rematch = the start of their rivalry = pretty much how Piccolo started being redeemed
>Frost will become more evil than Frieza ever was

He only thought about Frieza when his name was brought up by somebody else, no one mentioned Cell. It's that simple.

Yeah, traditionally he has always cared more about good rematches than potential damage from letting people go.
He let Picollo go even though evidence pointed towards him being a bad guy and he was prepared to let Frieza go on Namek (and even gave him some energy) despite being well aware this would likely cause a lot of people to suffer since Frieza isn't one to have a change of heart.

It's pretty consistent with Goku's character.

>he's a robot
He's a cyborg.

Just like 17 and 18 were called androids, but they are actually cyborgs too. 16 and 19 were the actual robots.

>Cell is weaker than Frieza.
The fuck are you talking about?

>There's also a case for the argument that he doesn't have a soul because he's a robot
He's not a robot, jinzou ningen doesn't mean robot.

>He's a cyborg.
What is his orignal form then? A freaking insect? Even then do they have souls?

He's not a modified human like the numbered androids, he was grown in a tube.

>He's a cyborg
Cell is some hybrid, he's purely organic.

>the fuck are you talking about
>implying Super Perfect Cell has even the tiniest chance of beating Frieza at his current power
Frieza took out Gohan with one punch in his base form. Cell is nothing compared to him.

Leave Frieza's assassination to me.

>A freaking insect?
Probably.

>Even then do they have souls?
So you're saying this poor bastard doesn't have a soul?

Give him some trainning sessions in Whis' time chamber wand. That's all it would take. He could Zenkai during the tourney a few times and he'd be leagues above everyone.
THAT'S the problem. Freeza can be contained. Cell allowed to powerup and made aware of his basically endless potential? He'd destroy everyone. He'd be one of those mortals who can stomp their GoDs

Bioborg.

>cell
>the only enemy with both goku and vegetas dna
>thinks he wont train in hell
>thinks in hell he hasnt learned how to increase his power

reminder cell is part saiyan, part human, part namekian, and part freeza

he can use abilities from all these races

what does that mean?

he can, and already has, been a super saiyan. this is indicated by his golden aura in the cell games. he even had electricity, so cell is canonically a super saiyan 2.

what does that mean? cell in reality, could go super saiyan 3. or even farther. cell has the ability to become a god saiyan, just like goku and vegeta.

but there is more

cell is also part freeza

if freeza can create a golden transformation out of sheer will to become something strong enough to fight goku, there is no reason cell couldn't do the same thing

heed my words

cell will be back

gold god cell

it will happen

it will print money

Cell is part saiyan and part Frieza's species.
He has limitless potential as long as he trains like said.

Freeza is god level now, Cell has the potental to reach that with both saiyan and Freeza cells but there is no time before the tournament. Also he may as well have reincarnated already if he wasn't resisting like Freeza

You're forgetting two key points. While it is true Cell wants to destroy, the most important part about Cells character is that he just wants good fights.

That's literally the entire point of the Cell games. To have a good fight with Goku. And then with Gohan. He spends so much time getting Gohan to awaken to his true power just cause he wants to fight the strongest opponent he can.

Cell has Gokus personality. Both Goku and Cell want to fight stronger opponents NO MATTER the cost.

Cell just happens to be on the other side of the coin, the one thats willing to sacrifice people to get a stronger opponent. That's literally the only difference him and Goku have, and at that point it's minor.

Cell is by far the strongest contender for a good guy character to be redeemed because he already is essentially Goku.

If Cell had a soul and went to the afterlife, he probably already lost his body and got reincarnated. Frieza is so evil that he will be stuck in hell forever.

I thought they were confident that they could get by with the 9 members they currently have and just needed a place holder to have 10?

>Cell is by far the strongest contender for a good guy character to be redeemed because he already is essentially Goku.
I wasn't arguing against this though. I also think they should have gotten Cell instead of Freeza.

Things Cell can do
>go super Sayain
>Zenkai
>regenerate without assist items
>make mini clones

Things Cell can do in theory
>go golden
>go super sayain God
>go in whatever spastic path Gohan makes
>fuse with other namekian

How to make the Ultimate Cell
>resurrect him
>let him train
>"kill" him as much as you can so he can regen and zenkai limitlessly
>keep working on his base form giving ki instructions like Goku and Vegeta are recieving
>get him to go Gold
>get him to go God
>get him to constantly make jr.s during training
>get him to absorb juniors using namekian skills
>shit in terror at the universal MVP you just made
>he wins the free wish
>wishes for another one of him
>fuses with that
>becomes a Perfect GoD

>>wishes for another one of him

damn

Dragonball literally began with him suffering severe, irreversible brain damage.

Dragon Ball isn't canon anymore though

what

This guy suffered irreversible brain damage too

Thats stupid, there are several straight up villain teachers that use no logic as to why they are your teacher.

>Cell is weaker than Frieza.

No. You're deluded. Cell is one of the most dangerous and powerful villains.

Maybe the movie deluded you.

Cell can easily reach a "Golden" mode just by trainning.

This is the guy who basically got multipule universes on the verge on death. TOEI only retconed the "Zenoh was going to destroy the anyway" BS because it made Goku look like the bad guy.

Looks too digital as user said and animations are shit. It's not on the same level in any way.

They also fuck up proportions every time.

Just see in this episode how small that red guy is and how digital and soulless he looks, despite standing.

>that red guy
user...
>the fuck up proportions every time
pic related

They're said at least 10 times in this ep that Frieza is an evil blockhead who won't repent for shit.

He's a big guy

Was getting proved wrong also part of your master plan?

>shoes are just black blobs in the new version

Jesus.

>b-but it looked as good as the movie!

Superfags are not THIS delusional, right? This isn't healthy.

>shoes are black blobs
>the detail on the jacket
>the scale
>the beard
>the everything

You don't quite realize just how bad Super looks until you see these comparisons.

>thought kale would just be an homage
>she's LITERALLY broly

>alternate universe has its own sayains
>they are all counterparts to the original
>goku is a genki tomboy
>vegetta is a betabitch who wants to plough kakarot
>brolly is jealous of vegetta getting close to goku
Sasuga Super

>"Sir Freeza, your desire for destruction and enslavement of Innocent lives has gone on far enough. We have decided to steal your heart and make you feel the weight of the lives you have taken and destroyed." -The Phantom Thieves

Would Ox King's dick be the size of Chi-Chi or Oolong?

Are they gonna assassinate Beerus so Whis will be forced to choose someone to be the new GoD and Frieza will take the mantle and thus not participate in the tournament?

This is nothing new

Goku didn't lose it. He never had it.

>Are they gonna assassinate Beerus
How would they even do that?

What other option does he have though? They were told there's a guy more powerful than Beerus in another Universe. He and Vegeta have no chance to defeat that character unless they potara fuse, but that might very well be against the rules. Of course, being Dragon Ball he'll find the way, and the opening suggests a new transformation, but so far and as far as he knows he's not powerful enough, not even with Vegeta and Gohan.

with the mortal that's more powerful than Beerus

You people are retarded, the assassins are obviously meant for Frieza.

Frieza will fuck them up.

Can cell even be resurrected at this point?

I don't know much about animation but I can point out that Broly has more shading and that makes a big difference

Cell does not matter at this point.

Cell got only stronger thanks to absorbing androids which unlocked his potential two times as designed.

There is nothing beyond Perfect Cell, that is his peak state.

Only in the hair.

Cell can't transform by his own except in saiyan modes, unlike Freeza
He explained to piccolo he need it 17 and 18 to evolve.

Not at all, look at the first pic on the hand. There's a middle shade on the fingers and a darker one between them.

no but sometime he eat asparagus and that means heh as the power of all sayanis becuz its a wordplay and youre a n00b if u dont know thta he can became golden + god+fused with hinself and spanw lttel cels that will kill Zenoh.

Maybe because the teachers are aware of the time fuckery and are 'oh! If the timelines are altered i might not even exist! What would even be the point even if i beat my enemy with those dark powers?'

>haha I'll just settle for the normal balls to revive myself haha

He's going after the Super Dragon Balls, isn't he.

Because then the Super Dragon Balls' wish wouldn't be wasted on him reviving.

They sure liked paying a tribute to ALLIGATOR MOUTH this episode, didn't they?

>broly
>explosive knee
>fem broly
>explosive boobs

Fem broly win

It's official: Super is worse than GT.

Whis never stated that the mortal more powerful than Beerus participates in the ToP.

I think it's the time travel inventor from U12.

My brother mentioned the one more powerful than Beerus being the Captain Ayy Lmao. Would he even fit that train of thought?

Now that I think about it, it looks like in the opening, Goku forced himself to a whole new form just against him (if Goku becoming Mystic Goku is to be true, it'd fit, Goku has black hair after fighting against him with blue hair in the opening). But hey, that's just a theory.

A GAME THEORY

>episode 125 KID FREIZA JOINS THE PILAF GANG?

Literally Broly with lipstick.

No, it is unlikely to be Ayy, Beerus is still much stronger than Goku and Goku vs Beerus should be the last Super fight.
Allowing the show to come full circle.

U12 had quite a lot of build up, and time travel is a sin.
Giin is a ruthless GoD and probably much stronger than Beerus.
So for the first time traveler to be alive he would need to be stronger than Giin or know somebody stronger than Giin.

Goku has always had a fetish for stronger fighters who have the ability to defeat him and make him watch desperately as they make their way with Chichi, Bulma, Pan, that redhead from the snow village and Yamcha.

He said he was in one of the universes not necessarily one of those competing. It Whis adding scale and motivation.

He got a zenkai boost. That alone proves that simply attaining his final stage didn't bring him to his upper limit

>broly isn't fuckhuge anymore
>wears a bra and lipstick now

why is this allowed

Technically Cell is a genetic chimaera and a clone.
But he should have a soul. I think sentient robots can have souls, too.

It's 2017 user.

>I think sentient robots can have souls, too.
In Shintoism, an inanimate object can have a soul if humans give it enough importance.

>This is the Rock of Hakanei