So is this really what happens to all the girls who were nice traditional girls who go to college?

So is this really what happens to all the girls who were nice traditional girls who go to college?

Why do they complain about not being able to find a man 10 years down the line, when they pull stunts like this...

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3967081/ottawa-canada-ashley-madison-cheating-infidelity-affair-hack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sad. Her daughter will see this and emulate her mom smfh

>nice traditional girls
>in America

The sad part is, that quite decent looking woman are the most filthy whores out there. Why is that? Because she gets a lot of attention and doesn't know how to control herself, rather she just "flows" with her opportunities and fucks around?

I don't understand women logic ...

>make out w/ 2 cumy guys
What did she mean by this??

army

Fat/ugly girls tend to be desperate and easy. At least pretty girls have standards

I just love how she's a freshman.

>women logic

Well there's your problem.

>fucks jamal and tyrone
>pretty girls have standards
Ok, brother. ;D

Oh fugg :DD

women think being whores and sluts is empowering somehow, they are completely retarded by (((feminism)))

I can't read the last line.

>make out with two army guys (take pic)

>It's because of college
No it's because most guys she will meet in her life are either gonna be soyboys, fuckboys or spergs. Chadservatives are rare and almost never single.

why do you even give a shit
if you don't like em then ignore them
Or are you really telling me with 8 billion people you can't find a single nice girl because of girls like her

Thank you.

Cant forget the hashtag!

She's just hot to trot. You need to find that bitch, knock her up, break her down, control her, and remove her from the dating pool by making her your wife.
This is just nature doing its thing.

Either they don't get married and are content twith just living their sex in the city fantasies, or they become single mothers. I'm seriously contemplating converting to Islam.

You fags need to calm down about this stuff. Don’t lower your standards and don’t put pussy on a pedestal and you’ll be fine. Acknowledge that there’s a chance you’ll never find anyone that meets your standards and you’ll die alone. That’s the struggle of being a man, it’s a risk, but you can’t call yourself a man if you settle for some roastie

>Chadservative
Did you just make that up right now?

Lmao most chads near me are the rich conservative frat boy types. A girl like in OPs pic isn’t gonna fuck a numale

I never heard it before, so probably yes.

This is the message Sup Forums needs to hear.

>being this insecure in your own sexuality
kek

If they do find a man,their marriages are so unstable that most end up single and alone in their 40s and 50s, and raising the next generation of dysfunctional fatherless children. The importance of Pair bonding is rarely ever mentioned by anyone. Casual Sex kills the will within women to stay loyal to one man, and society suffers for it.

Interesting example, because most of the girls I see with niggers are fat ugly hambeasts. So are you one of those ugly/overweight girls, or are you just dating one and trying to rationalize it?

>make out with 2 army goys

She forgot
>infect myself with at least 2 diseases

how does it feel to know that even a slut like this wouldnt touch a trumpcuck like you?

>army goys

>conservative
>frat boy

So only a little bit conservative? Like in a political sense rather than a personal? They are not Chadservative in this context.

>over 12
>dresses like a mermaid
Extreme roastie detected

Been here way too long when I see army goys on the list.

This. Women need to be called out for their bad behavior, especially at the early stages of dating where men are expected to chase. Doing so might ruin the relationship but it wasn't going last long anyways if she sets an early precedent of disrespect

>makeot w/2 cumy goys

What?

time.com/3967081/ottawa-canada-ashley-madison-cheating-infidelity-affair-hack/

>washroom
>America

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!

they have fun? the horror!

>making fun of people for their sexuality
>virgin shaming

Don't make me call the police on you sven

army

I don't even know what to do with women anymore when I walk past them.
5 would be the absolute limit for a woman in her mid 20s for me. Most have surpassed this number by the time they are 15 and I am not even exaggerating.
I don't even want to look at them anymore at this point.

>Omg how dare this whore have fun and be loose with sex
> omg I’m still a 30 year old virgin why won’t women touch me :(
Honestly nothing she had on the board was too crazy.

virginity is as much a sexuality as not collecting stamps is a hobby

>implying this isn't a shop to make a bait thread

sage

user I think your a fag and you just don’t know it yet.

This all these bitter virgin losers,if they were good men getting laid each week with a different cunt they would not have any problem with it.
Incoming larpers telling me how chad they are but they are "saving themselfs for marriage"....kek my sides.

so Sup Forums is just /r9k/ now, but with swastikas? lose your virginity aspies, maybe drain some of that hate out of your pin dicks

No, I'm just gonna say you're a false equivalence strawman shitlord, which is more accurate.

Pussy is cool and all, but it's not the true measure of a man.

I am sexually attracted to women but I find them consciously repelling. I will do some studying on the subject though.

her handwriting is dogshit that's why

She looks like a Phoebe.

Hey reddit

Reddit would be with the roma cuckold.

It's our fault. Women are sheep. Us males stopped holding up social conventions because it's easy for us to get an easy fuck. We need to get back to shaming whores and free sex

Awh, mad that Reddit won't let you shill shareblue articles anymore?

> consciously repelling
What do you mean? It totally normal for women not to think and act like men becuase they are not.

>Pussy is cool and all, but it's not the true measure of a man.
true. but being a bitter virgin crying about hating women on the internet is a pretty good metric for what doesnt make a man

I find the thought of sleeping with a woman who has had 20+ partners disgusting.
Also I'm really not into the whole courtship process that is necessary to fuck them.
Any bit of effort expected of me to fuck a 'sexually experienced' woman is asked too much.
So i stay out of the game but women are still kinda there.

That or at least get sex bots and sex dolls to lower females sexual market value.