Possibly the best timeline

Possibly the best timeline

Kanako a meh.

No it was the best timeline, Kanako was best girl by far.

kanako is pretty meh
she's like just a step above manami

She was great, she was a total bro, stood up for her friends, said what she thought even if it pissed people off and was upfront about her feelings.

Kanako is the tightest of the harem

She was one of the few people who had the spine to tell Kirino to buzz off and deal with her snagging Kyousuke. Pretty big in my book.

Something strange is going on, every time this thread gets near page 10 it receives a bump?

Who could say no to this adorable face.

I bet she fucks like a wildebeest.

THIS IS SO ANGERY

Kanako such a best, not my favourite girl but she could have been the best wife.

Man, Eromanga Sensei looks so much better than this prototype.

Kyousuke didn't go to the beach very often. It wasn't that he couldn't swim – for that was an area he was fairly competent in – nor was it the irritating feeling of loose sand getting inside his trunks that kept the young student away. It wasn't the massive crowds either, or the sometimes overpowering sun that could very easily burn you if you weren't careful. No, it was none of these things.

The reason Kyousuke didn't go to the beach very often was because often times, he had no one else to go with. Manami accompanied him on occasion, though she rarely – if ever – entered the water beyond her knees, instead choosing to seat herself under an umbrella and read. Swimming was not one of her strong points, by far. Sometimes he had come with Akagi, but the other boy had an annoying habit of ditching him halfway through, normally using his younger sister Sena-san as an excuse. He wasn't too sure why his fellow classmate never invited his sister along as well, but he suspected it had something to do with the siscon not wanting his sister half-naked in front of Kyousuke.

Overprotective? Yeah, that was Akagi, all right.

But Kyousuke couldn't blame him too much, because as the raven-haired teen glanced around, some of the swimsuits he saw revealed massive amounts of skin. Even though he hated Kirino – he did! He did! – he wasn't sure how he'd react if he saw her wearing something like that.

Like that girl several meters away, dressed in a rather small yellow two-piece bikini...

Going alone sucked, but it was such a nice day that he decided to bite the bullet, so to speak, even if it was rather lonely.

Kyousuke began to walk away, adjusting the sunglasses that rested on his head while searching for an ideal spot amongst the masses, when he stopped cold, sweat trickling down his chest. Face a mask of disbelief, he turned very slowly, beach bag slipping from his shoulder and landing on the sand with a muffled thump. He blinked several times, unsure that the scene in front of him was a part of reality.

It was.

The girl in the yellow bikini was...!

"Kyaa~!" the unmistakable voice of Kirino called as she struck a pose, a pose that Kyousuke considered rather provocative. Hip cocked, a slender arm held out in front of her, she pointed towards the water with a beaming smile, a girl on either side following her example.

Kyousuke could only stare as they began a little dance, drawing the eyes of many. On Kirino's right was Ayase; who unlike her spirited friend, was wearing a blue and white one-piece suit that suited her pale complexion nicely. Nevertheless, it hugged her developing body in all the right ways, the blue skirt stitched into the suit flaring as she moved, showing off a rather shapely behind. On the other side of Kirino was their other friend, Kanako, dressed in a bright red, two piece bikini much like his sister. While her curves were more subtle, there was no denying her attractiveness as she moved in sync with her model friends.

Bizarre didn't even begin to describe it.

Forcing his gaze away from the enticing sight – and here Kyousuke felt like a lowly pervert, thinking his sister and her friends were enticing, truth be damned – he took a deep, shuddering breath. They hadn't seen him yet, so he could slip away unmolested and enjoy a day of glorious sun... on his own... alone...

"God," he muttered, picking up his bag. "I'm pathetic."

"You took the words right out of my mouth."

Kyousuke suffered a small aneurism when Kirino spoke and nearly collapsed on the spot, bag once more slipping from his grasp and hitting the ground. Having finished their little act, the girls were now surrounding him – how they moved so quickly and without notice, he would never know.

"What are you doing here, hentai?" Ayase was next, anger in her voice.

"Who is this guy?" Kanako finished, her simple words somehow more hurtful than the insulting comments of the other two girls.

Then again, he had only met the girl twice – and that was as two separate people. It was expected, he supposed.

He decided to answer Ayase, careful to maintain eye contact and not look anywhere else, no matter how tempting her small, budding cleavage was, the pale, silken skin calling out his nam-

"To swim," he answered bluntly, almost shouting and startling the three teen girls. Calming himself, he picked his bag up for a second time. "How about you guys?"

"None of your business," Kirino snapped, glaring at him. Kyousuke sighed.

"Yeah, yeah," he waved as he started to move away. "Have fun."

Before he could take more than a few steps, Kirino latched onto his wrist and pulled him back. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Wha-"

"Onii-san," Ayase piped up, giving him a stern look. "How could you just walk away and leave your poor, defenceless little sister and her friends alone with all these men about?"

Kanako remained silent, looking at her two friends as if they'd lost their minds.

Kyousuke looked around and indeed, a large number of men were checking out the three young girls – something that surprisingly pissed him off, especially when they gazed at his sister – but they'd come here on their own in the first place. Why the sudden change in attitude? And he knew for a fact that they were not defenceless, not at all. He felt like pointing out that perhaps they had caused it with their little dance but thought better of it, valuing his health.

"You are coming with us," Kirino decided, nodding. "Hurry up and carry our stuff."

Kyousuke sagged when he saw the mountain of gear they had brought with them. Towels, umbrellas, several sets of clothes, and was that a portable DVD player!

"Wait a sec-" he started to protest then stopped.

They'd already walked away, leaving him alone with their stuff. He was half tempted to walk away also and leave everything there, unprotected; but then he sighed in annoyance, walking over the pile. Why couldn't he be an asshole, just this once?

"I'm so whipped," he muttered, shouldering the umbrellas and hugging everything else to his chest. Adjusting the weight, he started off in their direction, watching as the three talked excitedly about something he couldn't quite catch. Following them like a loyal pup, he settled down in the spot they picked, the girls not even sparing him a glance as they rushed into the water, laughing all the while. Setting out their stuff in a somewhat neat manner and erecting the umbrellas, he opted to lay out his towel in the sun and decided to stay on the beach for the time being.

Sitting, he pulled out a bottle of sunscreen and began applying it to his arms, shoulders and chest. That task done, he laid back, eyes closed, the warmth of the sun lulling him into a half-sleep, the surrounding sounds blending together as everyone else went about their business. He had to admit, he hadn't felt so relaxed in months.

And of course, it wouldn't last.

Better than fucking Kirino that's for sure
Black cat is still the best though

He almost – almost – shrieked like a little girl when Kanako dumped a bottle of freezing water on his head, but managed to strangle it into a manly sounding grunt. Bolting upright, he scrambled away rapidly, kicking up sand as he attempted retreat via crabwalk. He was sure he looked ridiculous.

"Cold!" he yelped, glaring at the tiny girl. "What the hell was that for?"

Kanako smirked at him and held up a small bottle. "I need someone to rub this lotion on my back,"

Kyousuke blinked, reading the label. Tanning oil?

"What does that have to do with me?" he asked, dreading the answer. The small girl rolled her eyes at him.

"I can't reach my back," she explained slowly, as if he were a dimwit. "So help me."

He just stared at her in disbelief. "Can't Kirino or Ayas-"

"They are busy," she interrupted, tapping her foot. "Well?" she growled, becoming annoyed. "Hurry up!"

"Are you sure that you want me-"

"Now!"

Kyousuke grunted in annoyance, taking the bottle from her. He waited for Kanako to lie down on her front, arms folded to prop up her head, before shuffling over awkwardly. Preparing himself, he popped the cap and squeezed a sizeable amount onto her lower back, causing the tiny girl to jump.

"C-Cold!" she yelped, repeating his shout from earlier.

Ignoring the way she developed goose bumps, he nervously began rubbing the lotion into her skin, immediately noticing how soft she was. Rubbing a bit harder, he made sure he applied it evenly, trying to ignore the way his hands glided effortlessly over her small body. Gathering a bit more lotion, he started on her upper back and shoulders, drawing out a groan that went straight to his groin. Biting his lip, he attempted to calm himself with deep breathing as he massaged the oil into her skin, perhaps a bit too well. She began squirming, cute little sounds coming from her mouth.

Boldly and without reason, he moved down to her sides, brushing against her sensitive ribs, and the way her entire frame shivered almost broke his resolve.

"More," she mewled when he pulled away, before coughing roughly. "I-I mean, can you do my legs as well?"

Kyousuke swallowed thickly, glancing around quickly to make sure no one was looking.

As soon as his oiled hands came in contact with her thigh, she started to tremble all over again. He pressed his fingers in harder, drawing deep, rumbling groans from the twin-tailed teen. Kyousuke found it hard to breathe, chest tight as he continued higher, and higher, his thumb tracing small circles over her inner thigh. Kanako was panting now and Kyousuke watched as if in a trance as she raised her hips, back arcing, her covered crotch lightly bumping his knuckles.

"Please," she whispered hoarsely and all the blood in Kyousuke's body felt like it ran south, for he felt incredibly light headed. "Please."

"I-" he began, jaw clenched. "We can't."

"Now!" she growled, turning to look at him. She was biting her lip, eyes desperate as she urged him on.

He hadn't seen a sexier sight in his entire life.

He made a quick decision.

"Not here," he said, standing up. She looked at him, confused and needy and looking decidedly vulnerable in her tiny bikini. The next words that left his mouth sounded entirely too calm, as if it wasn't Kyousuke at all speaking them. "Let's go somewhere more private."

It wouldn't be for another fifteen minutes that Kirino or Ayase noticed Kanako's continued absence, and even longer for them to notice Kyousuke's disappearance as well. By that time, the pair was long gone.

Well, she's certainly quite cute in her swimsuit.

she's also in eromanga

What about the reality where Hitler cured cancer, user? The answer is: Don't think about it.

Pure pretending to be slut > Slut pretending to be pure

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Nothing like Kanako.

I don't know what this is, but it looks retarded.

It's because of the forced animation

kanakana is for impregnation

Kanakana-chan~

Will there ever be another anime like Oreimo? I was so depressed when it ended. It was such an amazing show... so damn funny and so many amazing girls.

Kanako a best. Fuck A1 for cutting out most of her stuff from the novels.

>Manami's disciple
She's a shit by proxy

They cut an entire character.

>>Manami's disciple
So are Ayase, Ruri, Kirino and Kyousuke

Sakurai Akimi best girl.

This, she is awesome just for that.
>blueballing bitch is better than cunning slut
Hmm.

>"Not here," he said, standing up. She looked at him, confused and needy and looking decidedly vulnerable in her tiny bikini. The next words that left his mouth sounded entirely too calm, as if it wasn't Kyousuke at all speaking them. "Let's go somewhere more private."

Did they fuck, make out or what? This part wasn't clear.

This is amazing, what is this?

>Ayn Rand reincarnated
>good

Ruri was Manami favourite discipline though.

He gently walked her home