Excavations at the Western Wall in Jerusalem have shown the wall goes into the ground very far...

Excavations at the Western Wall in Jerusalem have shown the wall goes into the ground very far. We have not found the bottom yet. What is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

generationword.com/jerusalem101/41-wilson-arch.html
understanding-cement.com/history.html
sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/why-modern-mortar-crumbles-roman-concrete-lasts-millennia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_concrete
hope-of-israel.org/realsite.html
askelm.com/temple/t001211.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=f_JCNhPvudo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall_Tunnel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they know how to build an effective wall

It's the secret entrance to N'kai where Tsathoggua lives.

A big wall, for you.

Realistically, probably to prevent undermining during sieges.

Unrealistically, probably to defend against Palestinian Mole People.

1 bitcoin says it's this or something else reminiscent of such

Why would they bother making the face of the blocks aesthetically pleasing if they were going to be buried to deep and never seen?

it's just cement, minimalism has ruined your mind my dude

>cement

ground level rises quite a bit in ancient cities over time. the current street level of rome is something like 30 feet above the classical one. wouldn't be surprised if those blocks were in fact once visible and above ground

also, the temple was a very heavy stone structure, and would need a correspondingly strong foundation to support it

Bunch of fucking stones piled on top of each other and shit that's what's going on.

Israel blows up medieval suicide cultist tunnels every other week.

it's a jew trap for goyim archaeologists.
If they keep going they will get caught in the sacrificial foreskin altar room with reanimated king shlomos of the ancient Israelites.

>this

generationword.com/jerusalem101/41-wilson-arch.html
check the pictures

>the wall goes into the ground very far

The worst part of the Trump phenomenon has been the war on the English language

Looks like a death camp

>ground level rises quite a bit in ancient cities over time
Why is this? Do the buildings just sink into the Earth over time?

also include the fact that jerusalem was completely destroyed by several invading empires over the course of its existence. do you think soldiers clean up after themselves once they're done sacking a place?

>we have not found the bottom yet
lel stop lying

Reminder that the Wailing Wall is NOT part of the temple. They're literally praying at a Roman Fort, Fort Antonia

Based Titus destroyed the temple so that not a single brick of it remained.

Nuke goes here

Simple
The city of Jerusalem has been built up over millenia. They just keept adding layers upon layers over the top of the already existing city. The underground parts of the wall were probably at ground level 3000 years ago.

Watch cities of the underworld, it shows all the secret tunnels below modern Jerusalem that used to be old houses and streets in the old city.

understanding-cement.com/history.html

The ancient greeks did the same thing. Cements been around for a long time.

BS. I doubt they had cement mixers back then.

there's a variety of reasons: flood control, periodic destructions, new construction taking place on top of older structures because the people can't be assed to clear away the stuff. sometimes areas become abandoned and it's not clear who is responsible for them so no one does the upkeep. just think of how much shit would build up in a modern city street if nobody was cleaning it

pic related is an example, before excavation a full third of the arch of septimius severus was buried. and that was in the middle of fucking rome

sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/why-modern-mortar-crumbles-roman-concrete-lasts-millennia

Religious autism.
The people dont see that the fundament isnt as nice as the topping.
But Yaweh does.

It wasn't the temple. The 10th Roman legion was camped there. The wall is totally Roman.

t. la luz extinguido

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_concrete

It’s more likely it’s sunk due to a lack of proper foundations look at the Easter island head excavations.

Especially over there with all those god smites... if they go down deep enough, they’ll find Dino Jesus

Earthworm craft the soil.
Never wonder why archeologist have to dig to find stuff ? Not because people used to live under earth.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Romans BTFO of the temple... Muslim ass raped it into a pile of rubble.

>La luz extinguido
>los Españoles no chucho
Nice try though

This, Brother Nathaniel redpilled me on it

O shit!

>just think of how much shit would build up in a modern city street if nobody was cleaning it
> just think of

actually, you can look at images of detroit and find out what it looks like, because it's actually happening right now

Shit built ontop of older shit ontop of way older shit.
So endeth todays his story

Looking at these recreations with the faux columns lining the outer wall of the temple, immediately above the archways it is clear that the wailing wall is not the original and was rebuilt at some time in history, possibly, as has been claimed as a Roman barracks. Why are the Jews praying to a Roman military barracks?

Hey friend.
Have you ever wanted to go to Israel?
Would you go if it was free?
Did you know it was your birthright to get a free trip to Israel?
Registration starts on Jan 30, for free 7 or 10 day trips.
I'm going, why aren't you.
Go with Birthright Israel.

Becuase it's a Roman fort, and not the actual temple.
hope-of-israel.org/realsite.html askelm.com/temple/t001211.htm youtube.com/watch?v=f_JCNhPvudo

The Romans knew how to build an effective wall.

The jews did this

Thanking the Roman military for killing Jesus

That's fucking depressing.
Brb sending Marshall aid to Detroit.

Some of the houses in Detroit used to be pretty nice looking. Sad!

>Excavations at the Western Wall in Jerusalem have shown the wall goes into the ground very far. We have not found the bottom yet. What is going on?

The Western Wall is actually part of a Roman fort complex using stones from the previous Jewish buildings.

because the blocks were formed prior to them being installed. They're previous fabricated elsewhere then transported over via ships, carriages, slaves and etc.

Look at this knows though, the Moleman is definitely Jewish.

SOON

nigger the greeks and romans not only had cement, it was far superior to the shit we use today

theres a reason buildings like the coliseum are still standing

I wouldn't put it past them

>cement
>aesthetically pleasing

Like the sacrificial rooms buried deep in the old salt mines of poland?

This, the Romans are thought to have added blood to their cement, yet we still do not know for sure how Roman cement was made exactly. It's top-tier shit.

Roman concrete best concrete.

holy fucking shit

Pretty much. In most really old cities your basically seeing just the medieval side level of it. Anytime they do construction in Rome or Cairo they find 2000+ year old buildings and streets.

That sounds unironically true.

>literal life after people.

Ancient fucking Aliens, Batman!

Well they demanded his death so it wouldn't surprise me.

The Romans added all sorts of things to their concrete and mortar based on the building requirements. It was not uncommon even in recent years for masons to add all sorts of admixtures to get the desired properties. Now it’s all done with engineered additives.

This practice may also be the basis for the Pharoh making the Hebrews mix the mortar with their blood. Perhaps because no animal blood was available? Or maybe just to fuck with them.

>speaking the true name of kek
>not begging for your life
I ask for neither boon nor favor in your coming great Tsathoggua. I pray only that in your passing you treat me with apathy.

But is the architecture Cyclopean?
Are there any gambrel roofs nearby?
What do the uneducated local niggers say in their backwoods dialect?
Is it a gibbous moon?

I think the kikes were actually the slave masters and they got kicked out of Egypt after a slave rebellion.

Their origin story is just another holohoax.

>tunnels

Exactly this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall_Tunnel

>The_Drunk_Geneticist
>flag
Kraut is that you?

i dunno, but id like to take a big piss all over that wall

>excavation
>stone wall constructed all the way down

This hole was built faggot

Colossal Titans.