>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new front on Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repell Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C6m6L
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/956889062006194176
twitter.com/StrategicNews1/status/956880802897387520
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/956888456420102144
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/956870465859084290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eat with us, go- i mean user, it's not poisonous or anything

You can feel the self entitlement and bitchy attitudes that radiates from these 2

3rd for SAAnime and assad

Some of the fights in the pic we are talking about go from 1885 to 1918.

4th for Dead kurds

6th for dead kurds

7th for dead turks

9th for dead jews

9th for dead jews

What flag is this? And yeah agree entirely.

10th for dead sunni babies

11th for dead sunni babies

12th for dead sunni babies

13th for dead sunni babies

reboasting

archive.is/C6m6L
>Back in the 1950s the U.S. political sphere was poisoned by a groundless smear campaign against country-experts in the State Department who were identified as those who lost China. If the Trump administration proceeds on its current course we may soon see similar accusations.
>The Turkish attack on the Kurd held Syrian canton of Afrin (Efrin) is not progressing as fast the Turks had hoped. The infantry component of the operation are Turkish proxy forces in Syria. These Chechen, Uighur, Turkestanis and other Takfiris are cannon fodder in the operations
>The Kurds know their local mountainous territory, are well armed and willing to fight. They can holdout for a while. Politically they will still be the ones who will lose the most in the conflict. The above linked piece noted that the Kurdish YPG/PKK leaders had rejected the Syrian and Russian government offer that would have prevented the Turkish attack. The offer still exists but the conditions will become less favorable as longer the Kurds hold out.

>Elijah Magnier just published more details on that offer and analyses the strategic situation:
>[T]he US is observing the performance of the Turkish army with interest and wishes to see Erdogan humiliated, broken on the rocks of the Kurds in Afrin. Indeed, the US has delivered anti-tank weapons
>The US can’t understand that Ankara is not ready to see a rich and well-armed Kurdish “state” on its borders, disregarding the US’s tempting and generous offer [of a "safe zone" (see below)]. Actually, the US is offering a territory that not only does not belong to the Americans but is actually occupied by the US forces in north east Syria.
>The US is one of the losers in this battle, regardless of the results, because Turkey will continue its operations until the defeat of the Kurds, either by military means or if Afrin returns to [Syrian] central government’s control.

14th for greater syria

real jewish jew
fuck you btw

15th for greater syria

15th for dead weebs

not bad, this is one of the better ones. I'm telling you this so that you'd do like an AI and learn what goyim like.

19th for greater syria

Mashallah

>I am not convinced that the above prediction will hold. There is still a possibility that Turkey might again change sides and (again) join the U.S. "regime change" efforts in Syria.
>This depends on the winner of a conflict within the U.S. military where opposing forces are pulling for the Turkish and respectively the Kurdish side. Should the pro-Turkish side win, Erdogan can be offered a new deal and might be induced to again change sides from his current pro-Russian (pro-Damascus?) position back towards a pro-NATO/U.S. stand. (There is also a tiny chance that Turkey already has a secret back deal with the U.S. administration but I see no indication for it.)

>From the very beginning of the conflict in Syria Turkey worked with the U.S., NATO, the Saudis and Qataris, against the Syrian government. It supported the Saudi and U.S. position of "regime change", let ten-thousands of terrorists pass through its borders and delivered ten-thousands of tons of weapons and supplies to the forces fighting the Syrian government. Finally Russia entered the picture, defeated the Takfiris, put harsh pressure on Turkey and offered new economic deals. At the same time the U.S. attempted "regime change" in Ankara and allied with the Kurdish YPG/PKK in Syria and Iraq.
>Erdogan, though unwillingly, changed sides and now works with Russia (and Syria) to bring the war to a conclusion. "Regime change" in Damascus has become an unlikely scenario he no longer supports. At the same time he is still willing to invest money and forces to gain something for his failed investment in the war. Taking Afrin to later incorporate it into an enlarged Turkey is one of those plays. He is clearly still aiming for additional territory. The U.S. now offered him some in form of a safe zone in Syria

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lemme get 24th for greater syrua

>It is the U.S. supported founding of a Kurdish state-let in north-east Syria which is Ankara's most serious security concern. No "safe zone" will help if the U.S. military continues to build and supplies a Kurdish "border force" that can penetrate Turkey's south-eastern underbelly - now, tomorrow or in ten years.
>The Turkish people support the fight against U.S. supported Kurds and are willing to pay the price for it. The Kurdish YPK leaders are delusional in their demands and overestimate their own political position. The U.S. can not have both, Turkey as an ally and a Kurdish proxy state-let. It has to decide.

>Already in November the Turks had said that Trump promised to stop the delivery of weapons to the YPG forces in east-Syria. But the White House was evasive on the issue and the U.S. military Central Command has acted contrary to that promise. If the Magnier report is correct CentCom also delivered anti-tank missiles to the Kurds in Afrin.
>I have for some time presumed that are different opinions in the White House and especially in the Pentagon with regards to Turkey and the Kurds. The realist-hawks and NATO proponents are on Turkey's side while the neoconservative "liberal" forces are on the Kurdish side. Yesterday the NYT noted the split:
>The White House sent out a message aimed at mollifying Turkey’s president on Tuesday, suggesting that the United States was easing off its support for the Syrian Kurds.
>That message was quickly contradicted by the Pentagon, which said it would continue to stand by the Kurds, even as Turkey invaded their stronghold in northwestern Syria.

Why don't Turks just kill every single K*rd?

i want her to barrel bomb my dick

Looks like Sri Lanka finally lost his mind.

>The former director of the Council of Foreign Relations, Richard Haass, takes the pro-Kurdish position. Linking to the NYT piece above he says:
>Pentagon right; US should be working w Kurds in Syria for moral and strategic reasons alike. A break with Erdogan’s Turkey is inevitable, if not over this than over other differences. Time for DoD to come up with plan to substitute for Incirlik access.
>It is not only the Incirlik air-base which is irreplaceable for NATO's southern command. Turkey also controls the access to the Black Sea and has thereby a say over potential NATO operations against southern Russia and Crimea.

>In a Bloomberg oped former U.S. Supreme Commander of NATO Stavridis takes a pro-Turkish position:
>[W]e simply cannot afford to "lose" Turkey.
>[T]he overall U.S. strategic interest lies in keeping Turkey aligned with NATO and the trans-Atlantic community. It would be a geopolitical mistake of near-epic proportions to see Turkey drift out of that orbit and end up aligned with Russia and Iran in the Levant.

>It is unclear where in the Trump administration the split between pro-Kurdish and pro-Turkish positions actually is. (Or is it all around chaos?) On which side, for example, is Secretary of Defense Mattis and on which side is the National Security Advisor McMaster? This clip from the NYT piece above lets one assume that they pull in opposite directions:
>For its part, the White House disavowed a plan by the American military to create a Kurdish-led force in northeastern Syria
>That plan, a senior administration official said Tuesday, originated with midlevel military planners in the field, and was never seriously debated, or even formally introduced, at senior levels in the White House or the National Security Council.
>But the Pentagon issued its own statement on Tuesday standing by its decision to create the Kurdish-led force.

>Discussing NATO relations with Turkey, several western "experts" agree that the current situation damages NATO but not one of them expects that Turkey will leave the alliance:
>NATO needs Turkey and cannot afford to push it further into Russia’s arms. Erdoğan also needs NATO. He has overplayed his hand in Syria and in his struggle with the Kurds, and is isolated in the EU. His relationship with Moscow is problematic and he does not want to face Putin without NATO membership. This is an alliance that remains based on real strategic interests and that will continue long after Erdoğan is gone.

>Maybe. I am not so sure.
>The last thing the EU now wants or needs is Turkish membership. The U.S. instigated a coup against Erdogan and its Kurdish project is threatening Turkey's strategic interest. Trump's continued push to take Jerusalem "off the table" in Israeli-Palestinian negotiations is an insult to all Muslims. An increasingly Islamic Turkey will not accept that. Turkey's natural gas supplies depend on Russia and Iran. Russia builds nuclear power stations in Turkey and will deliver air defense systems that can defend against U.S. attacks. Russia, Iran, Central Asia and beyond that China are markets for Turkish products.
>Putting myself into Erdogan's shoes I would be very tempted to leave NATO and join an alliance with Russia, China and Iran. Unless the U.S. changes course and stops fooling around with the Kurds Turkey will continue to disentangle itself from the old alliance. The Turkish army has so far prevented a break with NATO but even staunch anti-Erdogan officers are now on his side.
>If the U.S. makes a real offer to Turkey and adopts a new position it might be able to turn Turkey around and to put it back into its NATO fold. Is the Trump White House capable of defying the pro-Israel/pro-Kurdish voices and move back to that realist view?

We are winning. Don't worry.

Haha (look what you have done) cool story Mark.

if north korea gets invaded
how much do you think a nork loli refugee would cost to fuck
yuan to rupees is pretty cheap so a 100 yuan loli is a steal

Theres no way these threads aren't agitprop. You can just smell the manufactured consensus coming off all these paid shills.

No even my final form

new

>agitprop
nigga i dont even know what the means
but if some fucker wants to pay me to shitpost
be my fucking guest

>We are winning. Don't worry.
how suprising

kys

>2018
>fiat currencies

This is why you pajeets will never become a super power

ugly honkey subhumans.

eurocentric beauty standards are dead.

Sri lanka lad
best falg

45 posts in thread
and 21 are by me

22 as well

i think i might be getting a bit unhinged from lack of sleep

haha what a cool story mark.

stop larping

>fog in Burseya
>no gainz
I need some SAA gainz? Where are the Tigahs?

>not BANZAIII into fog
pansy

>mark
wrong

Yes contain yourself please

>mark
wrong guy

>our forces are getting ready for Faua'a operation and opposition sources are reporting battles in Abu Duhur ... well here's a tip, we already bought Saraqb so u don't be surprised when we start advancing
>we pay their commanders and they sell us their positions or weapons and so, very easy effective way
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/956889062006194176

More
The #YPG announces that the first foreign "volunteers" arrived in #Afrin township to fight the #FSA supported by the Turkish army. #Turkey #Syria
twitter.com/StrategicNews1/status/956880802897387520

have you just drank your first monster energy drink or something

It is disgraceful that Western countries & media are silent about 250,000 Arab civilians who were forced to flee from the #Assad regime & #Russia|n airstrikes from #Hama, #Aleppo and #Idlib in the last months. 400,000 Arab civilians are besieged in Eastern #Ghouta and no outcry.
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/956888456420102144
OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

ya bashar

FSA is not advancing unsurprisingly.
Also muddy floor inhibits armor.

#Afrin: Foreign #YPG mercenaries arrived in #Afrin Canton. They are claiming that they will fight #Turkey and that they will never surrender
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/956870465859084290

Quick rundown.
Hitler would have (with Italy colonized Africa for its resources but never try to colonize it with its population right?
That amkes him better to Africa than the brits, or the dutch.

I fuck your mother's anus till she dies

you so funny mark

lmao who's that pasty faggot

don't get a sunburn in syria eh

>ptg has a bigger following then /sg/

Their leader is a snake saleman, jew owned nigger who has betrayed them every chance he gets, while our guy wins at every opportunity. This isn't fair

Good luck, Assad

God I hope Turkey will cleanse these disgusting beings "foreign YPG volunteers" for us from this earth

they have all of reddit behind them
we are the remnerts of pre 2015 pol

What does /sg/ think about imaginary Armenian Genocide?
Do you think that poor 6 gorillion innocent armenian just got shoah'd by the ebil Türks?

Why are T*rks talking about Manbij, when they can't even Afrin

shoo shoo
this is a pro Armenia thread

The tempo of Turk campaign in Afrin and the imbalance between the forces commited and actual results strongly indicates it's main goal is to push Kurds back under Syrian government control. And also perhaps dispose of unwanted elements of the FSA. If Turks actually went in on the task with their army, what could the AK-47 armed Kurds do? They'd be crushed. Turkey already assumed this operation might cost up to 100 TAF soldiers their lives, and that's an acceptable price for them apparently.
Problem with this reasoning is that Turkey doesn't need the Kurdish regions of Syria. They don't need another 2 million Kurds and the few millions Arabs living there, because the Kurds are reluctant if not openly hostile to Turkey and hell bent on at least some form of autonomy, which is non-negotiable with Turkey in any shape.
This is correct, because fully autonomous YPG region spells more terrorism in Turkey and possible rise in the PKK insurgency within it's borders. Turks will not agree to such a glaring breach of their national security. If Erdogan let this happen and PKK flared up, killed soldiers/policemen using smuggled US weapons, Turkis would flay him at the ballot boxes and his opposition would ride his ass until heat death of the universe.

On a side note I've been trying to solve this cocksucking captcha since last thread so fuck you hiroshimoot.

Every time they say "awoo" i picture some 40yo neckbeard thinking he's still relevant, they need to kill off that anime character

isnt this shit air to air?

bet they dont even know where AWOO comes from

Not according to Houthi missilemancers.

>mercenaries
>never surrender
You're doing it wrong

W O W
O
W
Just out of curiosity, do you guys think Holocaust happened?

do we blame supervolcanoes for their respective holocausts, in any meaningful way?

the scale of human killing throughout history renders overemphasis on any specific events naive at best, i think man should be happy that little more than syria/yemen/palestine/libya is taking place at this second for identifiable instances of atrocity in political and (para)military formats at this time. steps are being taken to draw down some of the examples at this time, too.

Unironically no

of course not

the armenian "genocide" happen, but it was justified

Are Kurds getting burried enmasse yet?

Dear god just look at them. Poor ypg, they're goona get Turke'd so hard

WHEN will Assad cross the Euphrates again and cleanse the area across from Abu Kamal and cleanse it from ISIS since YPG is suddenlt ""incappable"" of doing so?

would a levantine sunnistan have solved everything?

Good Luck, Assad

Maybe that's where Tiger forces are going to after Abu hurrdurr is secure?

>kurds publicly announcing they're using foreign fighters as meat shields in afrin
>western soyboys still want to fight for them

literally why

well, yes, but they were killed by the secular young turk movement

cleansing a land from certain ethnicities is necessary for stability.
Only the victim groups have used the slavementality to change the values around and mae ethnic cleansing a never to occur again event.

having not really researched it that much: I'm under the impression it was a world war and the armenians were fucking around. It probably was genocide, but it might've been a decent move.

so what will turkey do with them?