Nassar is guilty, but less than his roasty accusers

The roasty's work (gymnastics) involved Nassar feeling them up. And Nassar's work (doctor) involved paying income tax.

But being women, they're leftist voters who vote for the tax system that redistributes $120,000 from every man to women.

And with the rich paying 85% of income tax, and Nassar being 54 years old, these roasties redistributed approximately $700,000 from Nassar to women.

A prostitute will let you grope them for $150.

So unless Nassar groped these roasties more than 4700 times, then these roasties are guilty of more wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t2kGwrkw_hI?t=1m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably should have gotten a hooker

>Probably should have gotten a hooker
Guy had standards.

what kind of mutt is he

please stop trying to defend a pedo

>please stop trying to defend a pedo
I don't believe that this is true..

Also, not defending a pedo, only showing that Nassar is not the only guilty one.

But, as Spooner (Constitution of No Authority) points out, you can't hold a government's citizens accoutable.

I used him for his insight, that a weakness of government is that you cannot know/hold-responsible people whose votes are secret.

Anime boards are by definition pedo boards. We love children because we want to busta nut in their tight little orifices.

YOU are in the wrong place. Adults pedos/ephebes who like cartoons are in the right place.

Great, I got a pedo war taking place in a post not related to pedos.
Mods, please.

>what kind of mutt is he
Looks American Indian and Polish.

Nasser's an Ayyrab name, and I've seen fully Lebanese people who are lighter than him, so I think he's just some kind of Arab.
>Pedo
Wasn't he just molesting olympic athletes?

Juden

>Wasn't he just molesting olympic athletes?
Sure, if you trust the testimony of women.

Fun fact: Nasser was investigated in 2015:

Nasser's letter stated that the FBI investigated the claims in 2015 and Nassar said they “found nothing substantial because it was medical” and not sexual.

“Now they are seeking the media attention and financial award,” the letter stated.

Think of recent Jew crimes, and that this guy could clog up the news and web searches...perhaps Nasser was persecuted to save Hollywood.

>Hating white women more than you hate the sand niggers that invade and grope them

That said, perhaps the answer is somewhere in the middle. And while it seems suspicious that molestation of 160 women over 20 years could go unnoticed, it's also unlikely that Nasser is completely innocent.

>Hating white women
Not hating, just showing through my OP that we allow/encourage some crimes.

"i never questioned Doctors Nassars treatment"

So basically she went through most of her life thinking nothing of it, and had no psychological damage at all. Until a bunch of feminists told her he sexually assaulted her.

and this is because IT NEVER HAPPENED

youtu.be/t2kGwrkw_hI?t=1m37s

This man is innocent. Nothing more than a bunch of roasties being brainwashed by feminists, and desperate to cash grab because of their failed careers. They saw a chance to get some money out of him after he was sent down for cp charges, becuase it would make their stories seem more believable. Who would dis believe these roasties stories when a man has been convicted of cp.

Funny thing is, theres a 99% chance he was only looking at jb lel. poor fucker

he pleaded guilty you inbred.

Not sure if he is totally innocent, but it all seems odd.

>he pleaded guilty you inbred.
No contest, actually.

which means guilty