When will there be the first war for water?

When will there be the first war for water?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6De_BekJBLE
youtube.com/watch?v=GUizvEjR-0U
vox.com/2016/2/19/10972256/the-visual-guide-to-lead-poisoning
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_chlorination
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand people who drink botteled water.

When it starts to run out.

Never.
The only places that will have problems with water will be places that are filled with subhumans and they can't even sharpen a stick without instruction.

Probably never. Just boil the shitty tap water that you do get.

>Spain
>Greece
>Italy
>Safe to drink tap water

You haven't been to Europe have you mate

Not here.

>liquid fluoride
>chemicals that turn the frogs gay
>safe

yes

>drinking tap water
>in the fucking western countries

What does all that excess estrogen from too many birth pills, chemicals that turn the fucking frogs gay, fluoride and chemicals dumped by the Jews taste like, user? You like it?

This. Bottled water masterrace.

Aint it the other way around? I've been drinking tap water my whole existence: no diseases, nothing.
No fluoride either, eunlike in the west. Even Russia of all places has safer water than you do.

I only trust swedish, norweigan and finnish water. Sorry dane bros, but your country is too small for me to trust your water, feels like it would be low quality

I don't know about where you are but tap water here is disgusting murky white shit that tastes like chlorine.
I drink bottled water exclusively because I hate tap water.

We already have the ability to turn saltwater into freshwater. If there is ever a legitimate water emergency in a non shithole it will he dealt with accordingly and things will be fine.

Indian water near any major city is unironically brown it's so fucking dirty. I would rather swim in actual American sewage than the coast of Mumbai. Goa seemed pretty clean and clear but those fecal maps paint a different picture.

Your head is full off poo, Finland has the best tap water in the world.

Only the cucks in Helsinki put chemicals in their water.

Why can't these none-westernized countries figure out how to create clean/drinkable tap water? what's the actual reason for this?

Norway is the most beautiful, ubermensch country on earth youtube.com/watch?v=6De_BekJBLE

Egypt vs. Ethiopia over the Nile

Never

We'll have zero point energy and desalinization long before

That map is bullshit

>what's the actual reason for this?
Ignorance on behalf of OP.

America is like a third world country if you drink the tap water here I feel sorry for you you never had a chance

You underestimate some countries capabilities to fuck up.

that map is shit, besides Croatia has the biggest water reserves in the EU and probably the best water (besides some islands and coastal towns)

Holy fuck, the tap water here is as good as our internet you faggot

It will be the CHAD war

True that. Although my tap water looks just aight but Id never drink that, why the fuck would you evsn drink tap water when you could get minerally enriched purified bottle water?

Good for you user. Although you should still test your tap water and maybe get a filter just in case.

For what I know, tap water is not safe to drink in US.

>In the abundance of water a fool is thirsty - Bob Marley

South Koreans still don’t trust the tap water, but I drank it for years without issue.

Extremely wasteful at this time
Probably only option in the next 50 years

It tastes like watered down diet version of Gannes water.

just use one of these

it is. People from here would get sick as fuck if they drank tap water in spain, itality etc.

It has a lot to do with temperatures. Warmer climate gives a bacteria flora, bacteria people are not used with. It's also perfectly fine to drink tap water in the baltics and so because of this very reason. I am sure russia is good too as long as it's far enough north.

When the Ocean dries up

aka Never

due to desalinization
(ability to turn saltwater into freshwater)

What's wrong with their tap water?

>Safe
>Wierd taste

Water in the mediterranean areas/islands comes mostly from the sea, that´s why it tastes bad. It´s healthy anyways, it´s not related.
Thing is, as abong, you have probably only visited cheap places for cheap tourists to be scammed.
That´s why you fail.

What is that?

read the tittle of the map first,

>What's wrong with USA tap water?

Lead poisoning.
youtube.com/watch?v=GUizvEjR-0U

vox.com/2016/2/19/10972256/the-visual-guide-to-lead-poisoning

I'm watching this without sound. WTF is this? Is he a tourist?

It's a filtered pitcher. Don't know how reliable they are, but it's probably better than nothing. They're popular at my uni because the water looks like a delightful cum/sprite concoction.

nature, but better

bacteria

If you forget that you shouldn't drink it and in cases if you just brush your teeth in it, you get sick for a few days with the shits

gotta change filters far too often, which gets expensive as fuck, else it is filthy as fuck
still get water stored in plastic, so might as well buy bottled water, rly
or install water filtering system

>What's wrong with USA tap water?

And "Gay Frog Water"
according to the Alex Meme:
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

>There are some 187,888 lakes in Finland larger than 500 square metres (5,400 sq ft). About 57,000 of them have an area larger than 10,000 square metres (110,000 sq ft)
>5.5 million people
>1 lake for every 30 people
I don't know when but it's probably going to happen here. That shit's so pristine that you can drink a good amount of it right out of the lake, even better if you look for a river instead. I can already see the Ivans getting thirsty.

Never drink tap water ourside of your contry, If they do not have the same regulations and such as yours, you will find a different bacterial colony 100%. That doesn't mean that the water is bad or anything, it just means that your body could get an reaction to it because it's "not what it's used too".

So, don't drink tap water outside of your own country.

Fake news, Lithuanian tap water is top tier

Hard to tell, but I don't think so.
Think he's just camping a bit and drinking vodka

confirmed, I lived there for a couple of months. No problem with that water at all

just pointing out the demographics of persons living in the blue areas. kangz and sheeeit apparently dont need to purify water sources. because muh dick

POO

>Foreign water have different bacteria

Vodka kills the bacterias

you retarded inferiority complex ridden slavshits dont even care about threads topic

It probably depends on region.

Yeah I found that out and was pretty pissed off.

Pic: fake news. Come on! Niggers smart enough to 'jimmy' a well

It's your own fault. Never have a pic more interesting than the text if you want OT answers.

You just buy a carbon water filter and problem resolved, quit acting like a whiny bitch.

Better

Water bottles are full of estrogen brainlet.

I think you are in tourist if u live in Norway and dont know TOr Eckhoff

FUCK I DRANK FROM THE TAP JUST YESTERDAY

Neh, he is a random guy called tor that makes youtube videos where he drinks and fucks around.

Israel desalinize Sea Water into Fresh Water to irrigate Crops like Grapes and Tomatoes in a Middle of a Desert.

Arabic countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iran & Lebanon started to doing it too as well.

Hawaii do it too. Being in a Desert or an Island isn't a excuse for Australia.

Even if sea levels rise there will still be plenty of Slat Water around to turn into Fresh Water by Dessalinization

Guess I'm in tourist then, Aquafresh. Is he a local?

You do know that the earth is 70% water right? And that astronauts can pee in a special bottle and drink from the same bottle 5 minutes later?

If there was ever clean water shortage in a western country, the technology would advance a tenfold, and it wouldn't be a problem anymore.

They call him ape-tor, he's from sandefjord. I know I have from somewhere, but I dunno where. I got some family there
Either I have met him before or just come a cross him online. I don't remember. He seem familiar.

Access to safe drinking water is a sign of White Privilege.

Re
You can drink tap water here anywhere.
Most of this country is in mountains so we got shitton of underground water.

he does look a bit weird to be a norwegian but he has a nordic name. I think he has some sami blood

He looks like every dad i've ever seen so you might just mix him up with someone.

Yer fucken dumb

Not defecating in your well is I assume
Also quite possible, but this ape-tor stuff rang a bell

>running out of water
>The ocean levels are rising/glaciers are melting

The thing about lying is it can get rather messy trying to keep all the loose ends together!

Don't worry it won't affect non-whites

His surname is continental, though. Probably German. That's why I was wondering.

fuck off Max

>Serbia
>avoid
We have better tap water than the US.

Could be wrong but I’ve heard Canada has more lakes than people.

More like lake Virgin, amirite?

Much of the impetus for Mideast and Arabian Peninsula wars is over water rights.

Damn dude, that sux. Dig a fucking well man. Buy land outside of the city and drink only well water. I'd buy bottled water if I lived in the city.

Better research your water. Most bottled water are marketed thru lies. My local gas station has bottled water from WVA. It's an off-brand name but it's fucking delicious.

Greece, is surrounded by non tap water countries and muslims.

Jews too but you know, they are jews so they'll make up something first.

>fighting over something that literally falls from the sky

You people are actually retarded

>he doesn't realise that they just bottle tap water
You fucking idiot

Why are white people the only race on earth who have mastered water cleanliness?

>bottled water
Yes goyim purchase a bottle of tap water. Moron.

I am thinking east German because his videos are very popular in Poland and he has many Polish friends

It's a common name here too user, imported once upon a time. Tiril Eckhoff for instance. Sounds swedish to me

Its german in origin, but it is common enough here aswell.

>Running out of water
>Ocean levels are rising/glaciers are melting

Seasonal Fires in California
>Oy Vey Global Warming is Real. Pay Carbon Taxes Goyim.

Freezing Winter in North America
>It's you imagination Goyim. This winter is the warmest ever Goyim.

It tastes like chemicals sometimes, but carbon filter makes it taste great.

>gotta change filters far too often,
once a month is often? Mine works even way past one month
>which gets expensive as fuck
4 euro a piece, carbon magnesium Dafi filter. You don't have to buy the ones they advertise in TV. Of course they're gonna be expensive

look up bacterial tests of these filters
you gotta change them much more often, else, they really turn filthy

Eikhov would be the native variant I guess

Probably india/pakistan.
Nothing of value will be lost, unless you're attached to a particular street to shit in.

If it had some copper in it, it would kill it off

>here is disgusting murky white shit that tastes like chlorine.
That's indeed Chlorine. Added to Kill Bacteria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_chlorination

Water chlorination is widely done across many countries around the world