PROOF FBI LEAKED TO WSJ

As seen in the text released by Senator Grassley, Strzok and Page were in direct contact with the WSJ and leaking information about the Clinton case

Controversial FBI Officials Linked To Wall Street Journal and Washington Post Leaks

Page: 5:19pm “Still on the phone with Devlin. Mike’s phone is ON FIRE.”

Strzok: 5:29pm “You might wanna tell Devlin he should turn on CNN, there’s news on.”

Page: 5:30pm “He knows. He just got handed a note.”

Strzok: 5:33pm “Ha. He asking about it now?”

Page: 5:34pm “Yeah. It was pretty funny. Coming now.”

At 5:36pm Devlin Barrett tweets: This is a possibility per sources

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/26/controversial-fbi-officials-linked-to-wall-street-journal-and-washington-post-leaks/comment-page-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

opednews.com/articles/Republicans-Sitting-On-Evi-by-Paul-Craig-Roberts-Democrats-DNC_Dept-Of-Justice-DoJ_Evidence_FBI-180125-669.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bi3J0jtrtl8
youtube.com/watch?v=y5UyynjxAyw
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/new-strzok-page-texts-reveal-top-fbi-officials-investigating-trump-leaked-confidential-information-wsj-washington-post/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/anti-trump-fbi-official-identified-leaker-wsj-wapo-reporter
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=114725
twitter.com/flightcrew/status/956823700665520128
youtu.be/IgaQecyAHak
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/8/terry-mcauliffes-run-for-president-in-2020-rumored/
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/leaked-emails-show-nyt-hack-behind-latest-trump-hit-piece-deep-state-favorite-attended-secret-hillary-campaign-meetings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burn the whole thing to the ground. If people aren't put in cuffs soon, we the people need to assemble in Washington.

So how long until strozk gets suicided. He's fucked beyond belief but he's no where near the top of this shitshow

I can't believe the head of counterintelligence was texting this stuff on his work phone.

bump

I can't decide if it's incompetence or arrogance

1776 much? Include these digits in the screencap.

Our restraint is mind boggling.

My bet
Murder suicide angry wife
Couldn't take the entire country knowing she's sloppy seconds.
Black hats got easy one setting this up.
Even use his own gun.
Pffft . Bye bye FBI guy

fpbp. Is money from Soros what it takes to mobilize people? Enough is enough.

rage bump
to me the digits guard

lol

Semitic arrogance. He definitely thought Clinton would win and therefore the whole illegal activity would be swept under the rug. Hell, Clinton and Obama probably put him up to it. This wasn't just some FBI agent who randomly decided to try and coup the government.

I wonder if this was on their 'burner phones' and not their .gov phones?

Drumph is the one that will be put in cuffs. You'll see.

We need them to #ReleaseTheMemo. This has gone on far too long and has only allowed the criminals to work with the #FakeNews to distract and change the narrative

Republicans Sitting On Evidence That Clears Trump

>In the 1970s, neoconservative Irving Kristol aptly described the Republicans as "the stupid party." We are seeing this today in the hesitation of the House Intelligence Committee to release to the American public the results of its investigation of Russiagate.
>
>The committee has released a description of its findings to members of the House, and most Republicans who have read it are demanding that it be released to the public as it clearly proves that Russiagate was an orchestrated conspiracy between the Democratic National Committee, the FBI, and the Obama Department of Justice against Donald Trump.
>
>Apparently, Republicans are not smart enough to understand that to announce that you have proof that turns Russiagate away from President Trump and toward its DNC, FBI, and DOJ originators and then to sit on the information gives the Democrats and the presstitutes time to discredit the information in advance of its release.
>
>And that is exactly what we are witnessing. For example, presstitute Greg Sargent writing in the Washington Post, a long-time CIA asset, mischaracterizes the finding of the House Intelligence Committee as "the latest effort to delegitimize the Russia probe by painting it as born of partisan dirty tricks and an illegitimate abuse of power.

Continued...
opednews.com/articles/Republicans-Sitting-On-Evi-by-Paul-Craig-Roberts-Democrats-DNC_Dept-Of-Justice-DoJ_Evidence_FBI-180125-669.html

What did kek mean by this

UMMMMMWHATYASAAAAAAYYYYY
UMMMTHATYOUONLYMEEANTWELLLLOFCOURSEYOUDID
UMMMMMMMWAHTYASAYYYYYY

You know, they day this shit goes down...it's going to ALMOST be as good as election night. The salt, the memes will be flowing for the next year+. I personally can't wait to help some of you, help yourselves, along to the afterlife. Remember, you only gotta fag out 'once', for us to shit on you for the rest of your existence. Oh yeah, I have a bottle of 'Dom' waiting for the day that this happens. I'll take your toast, faggot.

I hope we actually have these treasonous fucks hang from the nooses. I don't wish anyone harm, I just wish we have restoration of our justice system.

Don't burn it all instead follow what Erdogan did in Turkey:
Imprison all the treacherous judges
Imprison all the non-patriotic police
Imprison all the treacherous teachers
Imprison all the treacherous laywers
Then get rid of the Federal Reserve act and end the corporation known as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

FBI has blackmailed perverts in Congress for 80 years.

Sessions always looks confused and scared for a reason.

>555
>I just wish we have restoration of our justice system.

FJRC my dude

>suicided
Folks, we're at a point where some of these people could legitimately off themselves.

Strzok is no longer FBI superagent. All the people in the FBI who outrank him sit behind a desk and ONLY manage things. Strzok was basically the TOP #1 agent in the country who still goes out and does interviews and investigations.

Not only is that taken from him, but everyone knows he's an adulterer, and his text messages show a lot of immaturity and lack of skill for a top agent.

His reputation is ruined, career is ruined, marriage is ruined, and if he DOESN'T kill himself then he may be convicted of crimes and go down officially in the history books that way.

Suicide actually saves a tiny shred of his reputation.
Same with Lisa Page. Career, reputation, marriage all ruined

Buuump

FUCK THE MEMO
RELEASE THE FUCKING EVIDENCE

He is truly an embarrassment to the country.

If Strzok was our #1 agent....

We must stop the dissemination of the truth!!

>it's going to ALMOST be as good as election night. The salt, the memes will be flowing for the next year+

Oh wouldn't it be grand if Trump turned the Mueller interview around? Instead of Mueller doing the investigation into Trump, that Trump investigates Mueller. Trump would have all of the past dirt on Mueller, from the lying about Iraq that got us into the Iraq war, to 9/11, to Uranium One, to the Clinton cover up, to the Russian probe. Mueller derives his power ultimately from the President. If it's illegal to lie to Mueller, than it's more so illegal to lie to the President.

it's funny how all the retards that watch snl think ITSH BECUSH HES A RUPUBLICANT

Why do they write like they're in some tween novel?

>our restraint
I think it's a lack of organization.

If there was going to be 1000+ people protesting outside FBI headquarters or in DC I would join.

I even want to build a mini gallows complete with mini nooses

user, you answered your own question

This is most likely what has, or is going to happen. It's also why Muller may be on point, because he actually has knowledge of these things.

Because Strzok and Page are Star Wars/Harry Potter fan-tier "adults" in powerful places.

Wonder where B ill Priest ap is nowadays?

checked

Entertainment has made you weak

Also in there proof that Rybicki, at least, knew McCabe should have recused much earlier than he did. Later texts mention McAuliffe by name.

>flag

>I hope they hang
>I don't wish anyone harm
user, you might need to sit down for this. I have some bad news to tell you about hangings...

Nigger if you have been watching this for years like everyone else you could wait a little longer. Remember back when there were threads being created that Trump knew about the DNC and the things they have done and he let them come up with this big russia scandal so a probe would be created by committee. This committee was supposedly investigating Hillary and her ties and crimes with the Clinton foundation and other organizations. Turns out Muller is Deep state since beginning trump knows this tries to fire him, can't WH too blue pilled. Now people are waking up to who Mueller really is, this whole thing is just exposing itself by trump letting them run themselves into the ground trying to cover everything up. JUDO 5D

That's a really accurate way to view this.

What if he is the DOJ source for the texts? He could have been flipped.

She was supposed to win.

Context to what they’re talking about in this certain conversation about the Clinton case?

A few possible explanations:
- Bread & Circuses.
- Yuri & demoralization.
- Conservatives have jobs or other responsibilities and can’t spend all day protesting like student activists

Checked. Kek laughs at the chaos he wrought.

>mfw he goes on a postal rampage and starts offing his deep state buddies for hanging him out to dry

Even if he didn't start offing, but rather started leaking more incriminating information on his comrades proving strict partisanship and collusion, then he would be able to go down with a much better reputation than before.

when i started seeing many versions of the fashwave "flipped muller" memes it proved to me he's deep state for whatever reasons

They're not sending their best.

many such cases

or did they have the "untouchable" mindset considering how systematic the corruption was, much like killary and pedoesta still do

Dude hes Old School Dark hand. youtube.com/watch?v=bi3J0jtrtl8

He was actually involved in internet going public and creating backdoors in everything

>Trump turns interview around
THIS is something I have fantasized about. Not necessarily interviewing Mueller, but giving answers that include Muellers crimes and Rosenstein's and Comey's, etc.

Mueller: did you have any reason to fire Comey besides the letter Rosenstein wrote?

Trump: I was informed that Rosenstein accepted a 100,000 bribe from Clinton at the same time you did, Bob.
>Bob grumbles in deep state

Mueller: if you are innocent, why resists investigations?

Trump: Comey was bribed X amount of times by Clinton/Obama associates, friends of yours, actually. You know them well, Bob. I was also informed about the FBI's treasonous plot against me, which included getting you hired so you could railroad me.

How could Mueller ever do anything with his Trump interview if Trump keeps dropping bombs in his answers?

I would literally cum in my pants if Trump did that

>if you've been watching for years you can wait longer
Nigger, I've been waiting since 9/11 for justice. I'm sick of waiting. Hang the fucking traitors

forgive the stupid question but was Muller used because of his name?
Propaganda that German sounding names are evil and unpatriotic?

>I would literally cum in my pants if Trump did that

It would be a grand master move, and the tears would flow.

Next time on the Deep State Apprentice. YOU'RE FIRED CONFISCATE HIS COAT. on live national television

Probably not

Plz Kek make this happen.

I really hope the media picks this up. Their ability to ignore actual developments is astounding. And near criminal.

No.
He's a career cleanup artist, cleaning messes the doj or nsa create.
He has a hatred of trump, dating back to a golf incident.
He was a natural pick for the corrupt doj..

For a few weeks I loved the idea of flipped Mueller. It sounded so awesome and made me less upset about the sit supposedly going on.

But NOTHING that came out or has happened since then supports the flipped Mueller theory

I fucking hate the faggots on here insisting that Mueller is flipped or is heroically working to end the deep state.

Mueller is deep state personified: abuses power at will while fucking anyone for any minor abuse (unless they're fellow deepstate). He covers up for criminals as his #1 duty, and gives not 1 fuck about this country except for how it can be exploited to help his master's.

Mueller needs to hang. All these fuckers need to hang

fuck man i can't go down the fucken 9-11 hole again

You can and should: youtube.com/watch?v=y5UyynjxAyw

>I really hope the media picks this up.

It's starting

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/new-strzok-page-texts-reveal-top-fbi-officials-investigating-trump-leaked-confidential-information-wsj-washington-post/

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/anti-trump-fbi-official-identified-leaker-wsj-wapo-reporter

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=114725

We're going to need a new network because expecting the old one to rat itself out is a pipe dream

I've had my doubts about Mega, but here's something she got exactly right.

Mega said the alleged affair between Strzok and Page was just a cover for the leaking and disinformation they were spreading. She compared it to Mr and Mrs Smith.

From the OP article, here's a clip from a Dec 2017 article Devlin Barrett wrote for the Post:

>By Devlin Barrett – Two senior FBI officials who texted each other about President Trump and Hillary Clinton relied on work phones to try to hide their romance from a spouse and made the bureau’s probe of Clinton’s private email server their cover story for being in such close contact, according to **people familiar with the matter**.

The "people familiar with the matter" were Strzok and Page themselves, who leaked this to Barrett.

It's pretty funny -- it says they made their working relationship a cover for their romance, when *actually* the romance was a cover for their working together to spread pro-Hillary, anti-Trump leaks to the media.

They are starting to turn towards Trump. Watch this.

"The waters are almost parting as he's walking through" #Davos reaction to @realDonaldTrump Incredible

twitter.com/flightcrew/status/956823700665520128

bump

The guy compared Trump to Moses parting the Red sea, on CNBC.
I'm still shocked

>I can't believe the head of counterintelligence was texting this stuff on his work phone.

Hillary was a sure thing. Nothing to worry about.

>that fucking reply
I guarantee it's a sheeny

BUMP!

maybe the only legitimate reason for 'comments disabled' that I've ever seen.

It's amazing on how few news organizations are reporting on this. Maybe it's that they all lost sources to FBI leaks.

Yeah, they're the shills who said Comey was good guy. It's pretty damn obvious now that Comey is a fucking weasel and needs to be shot. They're probably the same larpers too for that matter, the same shills pushing for this shit. This is also why I don't trust Trey Gowdy. Fucker said that Comey would be vindicated in the end. What a god damn farce.

Man every Republican and their mom on TV is screaming to release the memo and that we need to keep pressuring them. What the fuck is this all about? why would we need to keep pressuring them if they planned on releasing the shit. They are already wasting time and slowly leaking shit so the MSM can either not report it or deflect and minimize the damage as political bias. This is some fucked up banana republic style bullshit. This is so pathetic that it's hilarious. Gorka was just on shouting to release the memo because we're already starting to lose the "communication war".

and yet, for all their proven, repeated, and willful betrayals of their office, they are still FUCKING EMPLOYED by the FBI. Besides, CNN will always be the landing pad of choice for Clinton supporters getting thrown out of government.

Kris Paronto implicates the Swamp:

youtu.be/IgaQecyAHak

>every Republican
There are 2 parties in this country. The Establishment Uniparty and everyone else.

If he does people will shrug it off just like everything else.
You need to wake your country up

McAuliffe the one who was so "generous" to HRC & WJC that he allegedly put the down payment on their Chappaqua house so HRC could establish residency in NY and run for Senate.

He also served on the board of the Clinton Foundation and I bet that he was rewarded by the Clintons with their support during his campaign for Governor of Virginia (McAuliffe's Campaign Manager was Robby Mook)

Also, I think McAuliffe might want to run for president in 2020.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/8/terry-mcauliffes-run-for-president-in-2020-rumored/

Wouldn't be surprised if McCabe was in talks with McAuliffe to get a cushy job doing investigations in the corporate world while waiting for a position in a McAuliffe administration--

This is how HRC/WJC & their network of political contacts operate.

Yea i should have used quotations, like this "Republicans". They are protecting each other's ass once again. #ReleaseTheMemo my ass, they're doing a coordinated roll out to minimize damage and/or bury it.

Literally waiting for the results of all this shit. The number of people going to jail for all this will directly correlate with my dissatisfaction and want to express that dissatisfaction

I think that's why pressure from citizens makes their lives so unbearable they either comply or spontaneously combust from guilt

Yes, people around the country identify as Democrats/Republicans/Independents, but in DC--there is only the Uniparty.

Typo, any one. We want multiple people in the nooses

And another fucked up part is, Hannity asked a "Republican" who has seen the memo and texts if Mueller's investigation should be stopped, and the motherfucker said no! "We gotta find out what's happening behind the scenes". So the dude knows that the Muller investigation WAS the insurance policy, yet he supports the investigation. LOLOL What the fuck HAHA.

don't do it user, bernie still has a chance

i actually really laugh every time

I made the original (with the sunglasses) but I'm not convinced that it's true. Yet. I actually decided to quit posting it until more information comes out. I don't know if the other people posting it are shills or not.

Quick reminder, the media is part of the Deep State.

LEAKED EMAILS Show NYT Hack Behind Latest Trump Hit Piece Is Deep State Favorite – Attended Secret Hillary Campaign Meetings

>On Thursday night hours before US President Trump was to deliver his much anticipated economic speech at World Economic Forum in Davos — The Trump-hating New York Times dropped a hit piece claiming the president wanted to fire Robert Mueller but didn’t six months ago.
>
>Someone within the Mueller investigation decided it would be an opportune time to leak this nugget to the press.
>
>Friday morning in Davos President Trump was asked about the hit piece — The president called it fake news, “A typical New York Times fake story.”
>
>That New York Times gossip article about Trump ordering Mueller to be fired was written by Michael S. Schmidt and Maggie Haberman. Maggie Haberman attended the off the record secret meetings with John Podesta and Joel Benenson during the 2016 elections.
>
>It’s always good to remind the readers who Maggie Haberman is:
>
>Joel Benenson, Hillary Clinton’s chief campaign strategist, said in emails the campaign had a “very good relationship” with Maggie Haberman and they “have never been disappointed”.

Continued...

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/leaked-emails-show-nyt-hack-behind-latest-trump-hit-piece-deep-state-favorite-attended-secret-hillary-campaign-meetings/

THIS IS BEING SLID SO HARD
BUMP

>I can't believe the head of counterintelligence was texting this stuff on his work phone.

They never had a SINGLE FUCKING DOUBT she would win, and all these txts would get the bleachbit treatment.

Unreal.