Sup Forums is this a girl or a guy?

Sup Forums is this a girl or a guy?
This apple commercial triggered me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQB2NjhJHvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did schlee ever find out what a computer is?

I am gonna say girl because of the colours on the clothes.

its cute its what it is, would snuggle

Why do you think Apple intentionally made the commercial so you would have to guess what the gender is?

It wouldn't cuddle unless you wanted to do it over facetime

Degenerate.

It's that ugly, socially awkward, weird girl who smells like onions who sat in the middle right of the classroom.

WOT IZ COMPOOTA

Obviously a girl
You can tell because she got paid less to be in the commercial than the men

Yeah maybe 20 years ago. Now this is what our generation is.

It's a degenerate child with a horrible attitude and lack of respect that has been hoist upon the masses by leftist corporate shills.

>Now this is what our generation is.

No, this is a commercial for Apple products, not your generation.

There's no moral panic here, Apple is just trying to market their devices to GenX parents with weirdo kids. Here buy your weird kid this device and they will be SMRT and 'normal.'

Compare this commercial to the one of the blonde singing with the unicorn. Think of who they're marketing the iphone to. Buy this product and you can send stupid emojis to your vapid friends.

It's genderfluid.

It's a Pat!

Xoy

That part triggered me hard. They show her (he? Ze?) As wordly, smart, capable, etc but then she feigned ignorance on what a computer is. Lol. K. Don't be proud of your ignorance people. Also, where the fuck are her parents? Is it normal for a pre teen to ride their bike all over the goddamn City all day long?

>she feigned ignorance on what a computer is
I'm stupid and liberal and young so I know everything already and old people and things are stupid.
>Is it normal for a pre teen to ride their bike all over the goddamn City all day long?
Not since 1985 but like most corporations and intelligence agencies Apple approves of unattended children which are easily kidnapped and trafficked.

No idea! The modern world is a confusing place!

Feminine enough for me to put that in the "girl" category.

Non binary genderfluid you shitlord

>attached earlobes
>somewhat wide and flattened nose
>beady eyes
>fake blonde, notice the black hair roots and black eyebrows
what race is she? she isn't white.

it's an applefag

FAS

it's a faggot, that's all that matters

This is the future anons genderless biracial faggots

There's only one question that matters OP...

I'd fuck its ass regardless.

I didn’t know it was possible to identify the gender of Apple’s customers.... interesting

By the way... that’s a le 56% male girl boy

>whats a computer?
This part doesnt surprise me. Apple users are generally retarded.
I kmew this one roastie who deleted her contacts on her iphone and she didn't know about the cloud backup for her contacts. I dont even own a iPhone but I reset it for her.
Shes studying to be a doctor. Would never let a roastie who cannot figure out a iphone diagnose me

It's a "Hey look at me, my parents, before the age of consent, ruined my chances of me ever living a normal life by dressing me in female cloths and giving me hormone suppressing medication because I have a made-up disorder that comes from a desire to have attention that you never gave me as a baby because you were too damn busy googling ELLENTUBE on your MacBook Air"

Also, "What's a computer" is a fucking stupid, forced line.

We must see her benis+!! For science!!

I hate this commercial because it asks what's a computer...TRIGGERED!!!

its a tranny
/ignore it

wow, it's so coincidental an advertising firm full of degenerate far left radical queers and kikes & Apple also full of far left radical queers and kikes selected two androgynous "hip" actors for two of the biggest commercials of the last year.

Really makes you think...

>Whatcha doin on your computer?
>What's a computer?
In the future we won't have to know how anything works.
BLACKBOXES ARE OUR BIRTHRIGHT.
TO THE STARS GENTLEMEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=sQB2NjhJHvY

male with a vag, they're all super sexually promiscuous because of testosterone supplements. I've fucked enough of them to tell you that they're all into choking and most like anal. Chat them up If you want a based QT with a fairly female body and female genitals and don't mind being literally gay, they're generally pretty cool and not hung up about "toxic masculinity" since masculinity is what they want to be

doesn't matter what it is, it looks like a pig

It's a girl obviously you faggot.

so you're full of "skills" she can get for free from any dumb ape at an Apple store. and she's going to be an MD making $200,000 after residency/fellowship.

Protip: only so many hours in a day, she's using hers to perfect skills that will make her rich. you're using your hours learning "skills" that have no value

>woman
>studying to be a doctor
>can't figure out something basic
she's going to drop out, you retarded faggot

It's a girl
No self respecting man would use an apple product

>Almost half dislikes, and comments are disabled
Why am I not surprised.

actually most of the medical students I know are EXACTLY like this. they don't waste their freetime on bullshit, they're grinding for real $

they don't know tech, current events, they don't waste life watching sportball games, etc

El creatura

>El
> -a

The "what's a computer or laptop" or whatever line is so fucking cringy.

WooAaaoOooAaaahhhhh so00ooOoo futuristic!!! you don't know what a laptop is?!?!?! I need to buy your product now!!!!