WTF 2 RIN???!

WTF 2 RIN???!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ8Vcl9VicQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2RIN?

Imagine a threesome with them and they're trying to fight for your dick.

2?

The blond one is better.

I wonder what Sakura's Durga & Parvati will be like.

Actually 4 Rins if we count Extra.

I'm a Rinsexual, I'm so relieved that I can finally come out and say it now in these progressive times.

TWORIN

2RIN1REDMAN

Cute feet

How many Sakuras?

Sakura a shit

there's already a doujin of that.

Viva la France!

Have you been living under a rock? The blonde Rin is the one they introduced 7 years ago in Fate/Extra.

>ereshgikal
>wears 20x what ishtar wears
>20x more attractive than ishtar

and even combines they still dont measure up to best fate in terms of waifuness

Get the fuck out

Executed for rare prisms.

he's right though

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ8Vcl9VicQ

im not wrong though

>31252353 Sabers
>4 Rins
>5 Sakuras
>4 Illyas

When the fuck are we going to get another Taiga

smfg

Jaguar

Zenzen wakaran...

わからんと言った
わかる
ならばーーーーーー

close

That body and outfit is criminal.

Why make new Rins when you can just evolve the original model?

>not the superior onesie version

He might have assumed that it was a joke had I posted that. I favoured clarity.

but its so cute!

Caster version makes a great unkillable star platform if you don't have double Merlin. I've been using her against Ibaraki.

Now she can please 14 old men at once

She's probably the best wife material in the orinial game.
Sakura is best guilty fuck material.
Rider is best fuck material.
Sabe is best bro material.

GEE BILL

2RIN!

2 RIN 1 CUP

2rin job

nope rider is both sexiest and best bro

Aren't there 3 cups now?

>She's probably the best wife material in the orinial game.
out of the heroines maybe

What the fuck happened to Fate

the chuunishit to fanservice ratio tilted

This fucking god damn franchise is just pure shit now and dives deeper into shit every fucking minute

How FUCKING many versions of the same three characters do you unoriginal HACKS need

Babylon was good though, a lot of fascinating stuff happened. We even got to fight against a Beast.

How many sabers?

Its a victim of its own success.

Money and exploting otaku.

F/GO was a mistake

this picture doesent even have all of them

It ended up being the popular one instead of Tsukihime. Instead of lots of shit about marble phantasms and mystic eyes and the deep magical lore of fate, we got endless servants and reused designs.

Ishtarin pleases all dicks for free!

OHOHOHOHOHO

The Servants and Holy Grail system were far more interesting than Marble Phantasms (literally Mary Sue powers) and the DDAs user.

>Instead of lots of shit about marble phantasms and mystic eyes and the deep magical lore of fate

you would've gotten more MeoDP and DAA's if it was tsuki that was the popular one

the issue originates with extra IMO - it couldve been its own new thing, but they made it Fate. they are too attached to it to make new things - its all sequels or remakes of old characters

Nice joke.

Sorry you can't handle the truth.

Blame Mahoyo's failure. It was, for all intents and purposes, a prequel to Tsukihime, and it bombed.

They were though. Be far. There is a reason why Fate took off when Turkeyhandle didnt.

Sure these days its easy and justified to feel that F/SN and its setting/mechanics have been milked to fuck but that is just a symptom of it being the more interesting setting.

Oh shut up, even from that point of view Fate was most interesting and polished, and if Tsukihime would have been the popular one it would have got the same exact over the top fanservice treatment Fate got.

Marble Phantasm is like all other reality warping - a plot power that is just author fiat

the DAA's could be cool (the current ones are) but they are limited in number and there is less possibility with them

the most interesting thing in turkeyhandle is the church and those aspects, the actual vampires or aliens arent

Nasu only has himself to blame for that. He went too far from the formula that his games made wildly popular.

I dont know if he did it out of arrogance or because he wanted to attempt something different but Mahoyo to me barely even registers as a Type Moon game.

I like Fate but the servant system and the holy grail is exactly the kind of stupid template shit I hate. There's nothing worse than a series that gives the writer an easy and lame excuse to shit out tons of characters and make them fight. It's like a shitty battle shonen tournament system, except it's an entire fucking series.

Somebody should update that picture with Venus Saber and Artoria Lancer.

Can't you stop thinking about your friend getting violated by dicks for a second? Geez

Reality warping one-uping contests are a lot more entertaining than WHICH SHITTY REDESIGN GETS SUMMONED THIS TIME.

Luvia wants to be violating Rin herself.

Sorry user but you are wrong.

And besides, the DAA system was just the same as the Servant system in terms of the complaints that you have.

Fate in its original format was far more interesting than Tsukihime. The mages are far more interesting than the Church. The idea of Highlander with historical figures was always going to be more interesting than vampires getting friendly with schoolkids.

>literal deus ex machina
>better than anything

No.

Those are both boring and shit though.

>Reality warping one-uping contests are a lot more entertaining than

no - they really aren't, the whole redesign things isn't even so big for all of the memes. there's enough new designs and more importantly new powers

>i win because MP X
>nuh huh i win because MP Y
is dumb and would be awful - reality warping was a mistake

Someone get this contrarian hothead out of here.

I think he was tired of having to put out these massive games and hope for the best that they'd sell. Tsukihime, Kagetsu, FSN, FHA, between those four, the man's got to have written close to 2 million words.

Mahoyo was part of a planned trilogy, which likely was one of the major factors that turned people off, but at the same time, I feel like it was Nasu's attempt to do some form of serialized narrative. Put things out piecemeal.

In a way, FGO is a more elegant solution to that.

Would Luvia fall under being a Rin close?

clone*

The issue was that Mahoyo was already a webnovel that was a known quantity. It was liked but there was no massive demand for it to be a VN.

And Nasu needs to accept that people liked the H-Content in his games, no matter how weirdly they were written.

I don't know, but I have to admire those quads.

No, I'm not wrong. The Holy Grail and servant system is a shitty plot device. For one story, it works fine because they don't overdo it. But they really overdid it. Tsukihime on the other hand has a much more open world setting and has much more potential for writing an actual story.

>Reality warping one-uping contests
>fun
>good
>WHICH SHITTY REDESIGN GETS SUMMONED THIS TIME
>fun
>good
Unless Sup Forums got dropped on its head one too many times, this is not the majority opinion.

>Luvia violating IshtaRin and keeping her in line with the promise of precious gems

The holy grail is a dues ex machina you dumb faggot.
You clearly have only read shitty stories that led you to think reality warping can never be done in a creative way.

2many

Ishtarin doesn't do girls though. Luvia would be shit out of luck with that one.

The same could be roughly said for KnK though, and that was popular enough.

Nasu's also written other non-H things that have proven to sell.

Mahoyo's big issue I feel was that it was attempted to be sold in chunks- the first game didn't even have voice acting, and any sensible person would know that would come along at some point. Why buy an unfinished product?

The DAA "system" (which is just a list of random fuckers) is far less interesting and an even shittier plot device

Nobody is going to agree with you in this thread.

No, Luvia is her own character. You can't be a clone if you have a different face, hair and mannerisms.

KnK was in movie format, which is why it was so sucessful.

A Mahoyo movie or anime series rather than a VN would have been excellent. Definately the right formats for it over VN format.

Her existence is tied to Rin's though. She exists in Fate to play off of Rin and maybe play with her

There are a lot of out there clones in Fate. Look at something like, Lancer Alter Saber.

>The holy grail is a dues ex machina
which is why people want it

its never(?) been sucessfully employed and is not a common power- its the reward at the end

also its not even, its just a massive ammount of energy - its cant actually do anything you dont know how to

also its evil and contains all the worlds evils

it can be good - mainly in a horror setting

but not in competition with other reality warping

No longer true after El-Melloi Case Files (has Luvia in it but no Rin).

You think a prostitute goddess is choosy?

She is.

>event A is about to happen
>AHA NOT SO FAST I HAVE REALITY WARPING ABILITY
>AHA NOT SO FAST I ALSO HAVE REALITY WARPING ABILITY
>AHA NOT SO FAST I HAVE ANOTHER REALITY WARPING ABILITY
>AHA NOT SO FAST MY SISTER ONCE REMOVED HAS A REALITY WARPING ABILITY
>AHA NOT SO FAST THIS CAT HAS REALITY WARPING ABILITY
>AHA NOT SO FAST I HAVE THIS ITEM THAT HAS REALITY WARPING ABILITY
>AHA NOT SO FAST I HAVE TWO OF THOSE
>AHA NOT SO FAST I HAVE BLOOD WITH REALITY WARPING ABILITY
>You: WHAT A TWIST THIS IS SO EXCITING
For those of us who aren't 5 years old and have seen enough shows, throwing in such powerful abilities generally removes tension and makes everything feel arbitrary. Instead of the twist being a brilliant machination of the protagonist, it's so powerful, that the only way he could lose is for the author to write in someone with a similar ability. So you just end up waiting for the next reality warping ability when one gets introduced as a main plot point.

Lancer Alter Saber is literally Artoria Pendragon.

Only connection between Luvia and Rin is that they are distant cousins and share a magic type. They don't look the same, act the same, or anything.