Slayers

>Post favorte character abd favorite arc.

I wanna marry Lina

>Naga
>TRY
I know, I have shit taste

Slayers Next is the only good season

Slayers needs more love!

Lina.
Rezo heals his eyes arc.

She'd just eat all your food and empty your bank account before blowing up your house.

Lina is still my favorite
favorite arc is Shabranigo arc.

Somebody knows where can I read the Slayers Special LNs?

Was Lina the original megumeme?

I barely remember this show these days

I liked the blonde guy and the episode involving the gang that just communicated via moving their pecs.

megumeme is a tribute to Lina and Slayers in general. Just look at the one spell she casts and compare it to the dragon slave

Will we ever get a new Slayers anime this decade?

I really hope not

Delet
There's a lot of material in the LNs to make a good season.

Still looking for that official pic of Naga having a nipslip.

manga has Lina's nipples exposed several times, not just a slip. As for Naga, still looking too

Was drawn by Araizumi?

Yeah. I've seen it in either Dramata or another Official artbook of his. Not the movie ones.

Now I'm curious...
I'll search it too

And none of that material contains Zelgadis or Amelia. They are way too popular for the studio to ever consider not including them outside of the Naga stories. So if we ever get a new anime it'll be more original content in order to include those two.

Literally just add them and give them a fight or two. It's not like they ever actually do anything of worth in any season.

Amelia is the best girl and none of you evildoers on the Internet can do anything to change that

I prefer her sister

I have had this shit downloaded for like 8 years

I'm in the middle of watching Dirty Pair, should I start to wipe Slayers off my backlog next?

>wanting more Slayers
>after the shitshow that R/Evolution were
Some things are better left in the past and fond memory.

it's more than 100 episodes plus a shitload of films and ovas

I love Slayers so fucking much!

Someone post that picture an user made with the time it takes to watch the entire Slayers franchise

They can easily add them in like they did with the drama CD adaptations of Special. Even if it's just in the filler episodes. Just leave them out for that last arc that would be changed by Amelia's presence.

I for one really hope for a new anime, and hope it includes them too because they're my favorite characters.

She's perfect. I love her so much.

MORE AMELIA!
MORE JUSTICE!

I want Amelia to jump at me from an absurd height!

A friend of mine once said it, but Record of Lodoss War is when everything in a D&D campaign goes exactly as was originally planned. Slayers is what is likely to actually happen.

Is that the Amelia Charagumin coming out this year? I wish they made one with her dressed in her usual traveling cleric garb.

I could never get into Slayers really. Something about it's approach to fantasy was always just off. Too irreverent. Im all for a silly show like Rune Soldier or whatever but Slayers was too much

I watched the OVA's and I'm halfway through the movies.

I never realized how much the show was lacking before without Naga. The duo of Naga and Lina is so perfect.

Same.
When Lina is with Naga, I don't miss the rest of the party.

you ever roll so badly the DM takes pitty on you

>not like they ever actually do anything of worth
Heh. I can't deny it since Lina hogs all the glory by being the most powerful. But those two are still my favorite part of the series, and two of my favorite characters of all time.

You don't have perfect tastes, but you have enough tastes to post in this thread. Come here and make you comfy.

Naga is too powerful a personality to stand more than one companion

Lina because she's still the best female MC to date

Arcs were my least favorite part, but probably Shabadabadingdong because it was cool seeing half the party wiped out and barely surviving by the skin of their teeth. Felt intense as fuck.

Lina.
Try.

There will never be enough Amelia in the world.

Exquisite taste, my friend

Amelia to both

Anyone have any fan manga/doujin you'd like to share with the thread?

This short comic I found on Twitter is based on Zel and Amelia in the novel continuity. It's from a doujinka named Kaname who usually writes ZL doujins, but recently discovered the charm of ZA.
Here's a quick and dirty translation.

(1/4)
A story of Zel and Amelia at the start of their journey.
Z: ...Hey... What the heck is she doing?
L: Huh?
...Oh. She's always like that.
Apparently allies of justice make their entrance from tall places, so she's practicing her landing.
Z: ...Her landing? She's going to jump down from that height?
L: The taller the better, so it seems!
Z: ...Shouldn't we stop her?
L: No worries, she'll be fine.
Z: ....

(2/4)
A: TOU!
[reaches out by reflex]
[

(3/4)
Z: ...Hey... Are you all right?
L: Now you've done it... She could've gotten away with less damage if she had just crashed into the ground...
A: D-don't worry about it!
What matters is that you tried to help!

(4/4)
L: WHAT.
[gives her a dirty look]
"How unlike a certain someone," I see you thinking.
A: All right! I'll challenge myself one more time!
Z: H-hey, you just don't learn, do you!
Don't tell me you're going to do the same thing over again after hurting yourself!
A: I'll be fine, Zelgadis-san!
The flames of justice won't be extinguished just by this level of pain!
Z: Wait, what are you talking about?!
Come down from there already! Hey, listen to me!
L: ...Just ignore them.

The end. I hope someone found that cute as I did.

The TV series is never getting a bluray, so should I just buy the VHS tape? They're dirt cheap.

Buy the DVDs. Honestly you're not going to want to be forwarding and rewinding manually more than a few times

Naga makes me happy

This thread needs more LINA!

How did Someone as ugly as Phil sire daughters as beautiful as Naga and Amelia?

We haven't seen his wife yet, maybe she was a knockout. And maybe he had a beautiful mom and her alleles for good looks skipped a generation, that happens sometimes.

I like to imagine a more realistically-drawn Amelia having thick eyebrows like Phil.

>about 10 years ago
>pick up 1st volume of slayers by chance
>really like it
>make sure to check for the newest novel
>bought all up until volume 8, wonder why no more are out
>find out Tokyopop dropped the series/went bankrupt or something
I also recently found out tokyopop altered a lot of stuff. If I find thr translated volumes for 8+, will there be big inconsistencies?

Do you think Amelia got all the pure genes while Naga got all the SLUT genes?

Is Naga really a slut? I thought the S&M outfit she wears was some sort of tradition in their country, Amelia is going to have to wear it too when she gets older.

Seems like it.
That implies Naga inherited her sluttiness from her mom along with her wardrobe, while Amelia got her purity from her dad. I wonder if Phil had a hard time keeping their mom under control when they were married.

Naga is pure.
She only wears her mother's clothes

That's only true in the Falces continuity. I think Kanzaka said somewhere that Naga's outfit used to be traditional garb for sorceresses of the previous generation.

Nevermind then. Amelia is cute anyway.

I'm sorry but I've not seen this show.

The characters all look so cute and happy. Should I watch it?

You absolutely should. The characters are very fun and charming.

Yes, user. Not only is it a god tier fantasy show but it's a classic anime in general.

The humor is 90's as fuck though, probably the only negative. That and the Copy Rezo arc.

>3 dubs in a row
Cepheid smiles on us

Downloaded all of Slayers last week because of a previous Slayers thread. Goddamn I'm glad I did. Only about 8 episodes in, but man oh man is it fun. I love Gourry and Lina's relationship, it's bro and cute as fuck.

Downloading it now.

Yes, absolutely

Lina a CUTE

>TFW you got your Slayers Box Set autographed
The dub though

since when are Lina's tits so big

iirc their mother died and the outfit was hers

This is great, user.
Which artbook do they belong to?

This one, スレイヤーズ―あらいずみるい画集.

I think you can find it on AnimeBytes.

I want to get drunk with Naga.

I want to ply her little sister with drink until she passes out, and then I carry her in my arms to bed and cuddle her and kiss her goodnight.

When did Lina get her fashionable outfit?

That Naga saga adventure outfit she wears looks basic as fuck.

Xellos and Martina in NEXT

Looks like pubes sticking out when resized to screen.