twitter.com/tsugumomo_anime/status/866321523262373889
mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=6578
mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=17274
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and here is anime rendition of iconic page from manga

Looks decent.

>tfw NOBODY cares about Tsumogumo
;-;

Because the anime is shit and everyone is reading the comic.

i like tsugomomo
satania is the strongest belt

Tracing is a great eh

Im going to wait for BDs before watching the anime since itll have nipples.
twitter.com/tsugumomo_anime/status/866321523262373889

Why do they censor on television? Why not just show it, it ain't going to kill anyone to see a nipple. I'd rather see a naked woman than a man being ripped in half.

So did they animate it or it's just a single trace?

>comic

I didn't watch it yet, just grabbed pic from futalog

*futakoro

The anime is by no means bad, but the manga is straight amazing. Hard to give these threads my all.

Tokyo bill. There is no show allowed to tv that sexualizes lolis.

bring back kiriha

Jesus christ just wait a bit, she'll come back eventually.

Imagine if someone like Yutaka Nakamura had been on the show for the fight sequences.

Overrated hack

>dude cubes lmao

His stuff looks great, so bring on the cubes until your tears drown you.

/thread

In the bnh fight scene the cubes were really out of place and made the whole thing fall kinda flat.
Why anyone thinks an explosion produces cubes I dont understand, does he really like minecraft or something?

Loli gone.
;_;

>theres an anime now
what the fuck did i miss

It's a quirk of his and, I guess, makes showing terrain breaking down manageable. Whenever I see the cubes I smirk at him, or someone influenced by him, using his signature, same as when I see someone use the Itano circus. It's a way to show tribute to your influence. The stuff he does still looks amazing and is a boon to any episode he's in, so I don't get people getting flustered over it.

>I don't get people getting flustered over it
Do same scene, remove cubes = better.
Thats it.

thank god

A minor complaint, as far as I'm concerned. But hey, Tsugumomo is out of luck in that regard anyway, so no one wins.

>The last two seconds of the video take off the heart censors.

Whoever was on staff while making this Bluray preview, arigatou.

In case you still haven't watched the episode, it's just a still frame, sadly.

Angry loli Sunao.

Why was loli Sunao never drawn nude? This is a crime.

>tfw no kotetsu and suano /ss/

There was that one omake where Kotetsu and Kazuya are washing her and Kotetsu was washing her vagina but that wasn't enough. I want to see more skinship between them.

Wasn't there a bath scene of them together when they're young and she's being really dominant and telling him to just let her wash him or something like that? Or was that back in the present.

Ayy, I found it 3 pages away. It was also the reverse of what I said. Unless you meant breasts/full frontal.

There was another bath scene that was much more lewd. Kotetsu and Kazuya are blindfolded and are washing her. I would post it but last time I did I got banned.

Dont worry, mods will never ban you twice for the same thing on Sup Forums.

We're talking about loli Sunao though. Isn't that in the present time or is my memory bad?

Completely forgot about that scene. Probably because it's only her back.

Waiting for BDs.

Oh never mind then. The one I'm talking about is present time Suano. I don't think there is any lewd of loli Suano.

And fuck it I'll post the image.

Well the manga's shit, too

good
in that manga threads will stay safe from shitposters and waifuwars

All of my yes to this.

We all know oldfags who are miserable and dont enjoy life do the most shitposting.

we all know the leafs are the ones shitposting in most threads

I'm waiting for BD rips and maybe decent subs.

No it ain't

>not enjoying Kiriha in all her forms.

Kanaka isn't proud of you.

What an absolute mad man.

Speaking of Sunao, I hope we get this panel in the anime. If they finish the fight with Sunao in the next episode, then they'll definitely get to it with episode 12, but I still have fear. Surely they have to get to it, right? They can't not animate one of the funniest parts of the whole manga.

I was about to watch it until I saw the mc, the generic beta who avoid anything sex-related like the plague.

This omake wasn't translated?

No, he just posted the Japanese version scan of it. Censored because I'm a weenie.

>Peel

Kanaka is dead

she got killed too?
whats with the mangaka killing best girls

oh user you don't want to know what really happened...

Hatr this bitch. Hope she dies from cancer until next ep.

this is a really schizophrenic series

Raws when?

As usual, every 10th in japan, 9th on the west. Next friday.

I watched the first episode, enjoyed it, but then dropped it, because some user said the blue main girl will die, I don't want to get into a series with over 100 chapters, just so the sadistic author can kill off the main girl.

Thanks.

She'll be back. It's only a matter of time. Right?

FUCK I forgot tu use the spoiler function. I'm so very sorry user.

wew

cute wife

you did well
all the girls shown in ep1 are dead in the manga

well, i know the mangaka from his previous works so, that's also a reason for not reading it.

totsugeki>>>>>>>>>>tsugumomo

So where is this story going? Is it just loli harem fanservice?

To better explain this: The municipal government of Tokyo exerts tremendous influence on national media laws because so much of Japan's media production and media market is centered in Tokyo. You might have the odd publisher or studio working out of Osaka or Kyoto, and those are decently-sized markets, but if Tokyo passes a law banning something you will not see any publisher violating that law because they don't want to lose access to the Tokyo market since anime/manga is such an excessively niche product. You have 5,000 sales, and you're golden for a lot of smaller series. Lose Tokyo, lose 25% of your sales, and you are fucked.

The lolis die and you get more mature service.

Way to ruin everything.

>Is it just loli harem fanservice?
the lolis got kill in the most gruesome way several years ago

how did blue girl die?

>vlcsnap.jpg

I wonder if Kazuya remembered to wash her before putting her in his bag

nerve gas

Shed probably look sexier if she had pants or longer skirt. The panty shot is kinda "how desperate are you"?
Also if she had an actually drawn mouth.

REAL SPOILER ALERT

Possessed Kanaka is unsealed and kills Kiriha and Kukuri

what the fuck? The anime does not seem so dark though?

was there a shitstorm?

nothing of value was lost, so no

the fanbase for this series seems kinda shitty

If you look at archive for the livetl thread there wasnt much of a response probably because the series didnt have that large following back then.

you mean toddler gone right?

That's because most of us don't really care for the anime. It will never reach the good parts and even if it did there is no way it would be able to do the fight scenes in the manga justice.

How can this be the same author of dragon maid. What the fuck.

>comic

Also, not true. The anime is pretty decent, I had set my expectations low and it has surprised me.

Are you a bumbler? Different people.

mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=6578

mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=17274

He made the anthology though?

It's just a bunch of shitposters who want to act edgy and be all "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE" because they don't want people to talk about the series because it offends them that it has loli fanservice. Too much pedophilia on Sup Forums already, so they decided to do something about it by shitting up all the loli threads, like . They're basically the same IRC crowd of tripfags who got banned years ago for spamming.

Oh, I see. The anthology. He made the anthology. A separate work that has no bearing on the original work at all and isn't made by the original author.

I understand now.

I didn't want to read this because I got spoiled for the page where kiriha dies, but I got kinda curious now. Fuck it, time to get depressed.

Wow, sorry for insulting you favorite series and anime of all time user, it was a simple misunderstanding.

Why is Kanaka so perfect? How did some average looking guy like Kazuya's father manage to get her and impregnate her not once, but twice?