When does a woman become a roastie? What's the number?

When does a woman become a roastie? What's the number?

id say as soon as they fuck a dude that they are not in a committed relationship with.

I don't think there's a specific number.
A roastie is a roastie. You can usually tell just by looking at them.
There are sneaky roasties who dress modestly and act like actual human beings though, they're the ones you have to watch out for.

Came here to say this.

Also, a relationship shorter than 4-6 months is not a relationship.

fpbp

once sex turns into a casual thing. and once they start talking about "i want to travel" or "i want to find myself" they should be executed on the spot.

They learn the behavior from their roastie mothers.

Every single pos ITT so far is spot on. I was expecting "1" as the first post and am pleasantly mistaken

I would say 24 at 24.
Right Sweden?

When she rejects a NEET Sup Forumstard.

Birth

the moment she doesn't sleep with me

This.

So all married women are roasties??

> 1

A woman who keeps her virginity and waits until marriage to have sex, shows that she has restraint. The more partners a woman has, the more messed up she is.

See pic related

Makes sense

Pre-marital sex = roastie

And that’s why rapeholidays should be normalised amirite Ananda? Who else rape holiday here

No, a married couple can have sex.

See
That was easy

The road the beef curtains is not long in time, but in penile mileage. Once a pussy has been pollinated by every Haplogroup and their respective STDs, those labia will have been pulverized and torqued with such violence they more closely resemble a Wrestler's ear

no

All women are roasties. Nuns are roasties, even if they don't have sex in their whole life.

You mean marriage right? Bf/gf is for elementary school.

Lol

All women are born with the capacity for roastification. It's just a matter of how well you control your wife.

>You mean marriage right?
that would be better but thats just too much to ask for in 2018

also wasted trips

That's your opinion America but I would say.

If a girl has sex outside of marriage even once she becomes a roastie. Also, the only good reason for divorce is adultery.

Sex in the post antibiotic age means avoiding pussy at all costs. Besides the legal risks if you don't sign the correct documents, modern vaginas have become Tinderized and enriched by diversity to the point where they are literal health hazards.

The first time she has thoughts about another man in her first relationship.

Once they lost virginity and then have sex with another partner

Trips of truth

I have more respect for a full blown prostitute that is self aware than a serial monogamist

>ywn march for the civil rights of untouchable pussy eaters

fpbp, notwithstanding normal human fallibility and the occasional slip that it might result in.

Even Persian poets in 1100 AD understood that beef curtains we're dangerous AND disgusting.

3 no more than three dicks before Husband.

>I've only had sex with 3 guys

Is she one?

Why is a girl having sex with three guys being a small number and a guy having sex with one girl makes him a womanizer? WTF?

Why does this issue hurt you so much?
Some days I just want to give you a hug, you are so full of rage at people's personal choices.
Also, the correct answer is 3, but there should be extenuating circumstances in the event that the girl had a traumatic childhood or carries a rare phenotype that you also possess. Or if they can help get you a passport.

I keep seeing that it's genetic not from friction...

What's the evidence?

back in highschool i had a gf who had a pussy like 5 in pic related yet was a literal virgin, hymen intact and everything and with strict muslim parents. She was so pretty and innocent yet had this horrid,gaping vagoo. How is that possible?