Trump is right on DACA

>Be me
>poo in the U.S.
>Got M.S. in Electrical Engineering
>Decent job.
>Waiting for Green Card.
>Takes on an average 6 years to get Green Card.
>Will get citizenship in another 6 years on average.
>Trump decides to pardon DACA recipients.
>Totally unfair desu. Why the fuck should the spics get amnesty when I sucked my Chinese prof's cock for 3 years?
>Read the proposal
>It will take about 10-12 years on average for DACA recipients to get citizenship.
>Trump puts same standards on DACA recipients as the average requirement for poos.
>Life's good.
>Get back to smoking cigar and sucking asian cock at Intel.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-debuts-Israeli-developed-7th-generation-chips-466418
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fic your processors, poo.

You need to go back.

>You need to go back.
Chill you fucker. I'm on Trump's side. I will register as a Democrat but vote Republican when I get citizenship. Got to do my part in fucking up polls for bald silver and the Cuckocratic party.

>Fic your processors, poo.
We're just giving AMD some breathing space. Life's no fun without competition. AMD's sucked ass for so long that we had to compromise our own designs to give them a fair chance at winning.

>((intel))
No you have to go back with you and your shit designs and CIA nigger company.

>No you have to go back with you and your shit designs and CIA nigger company.
No. Me staying and bringing the culture of the poos to the U.S. People will randomly break out into dances on the street and all Republican conventions after 2040 will being with a Bollywood song.

I already bought you an airplane ticket.
It's too late now.
You're going back.

>I already bought you an airplane ticket.
You serious? Thanks man! It's been a while since I took a poo on the streets in India.

Are you saying India is a shithole?

>Are you saying India is a shithole?
Are you saying it isn't?

I hate working at intel.
MS-EE here, but not poo. kek.
Been at this shit 16 fucking years. I'm praying for another voluntary severance package. I am done.

Why are you indian coolies so bent on moving to another place. instead of moving back to india and making it a decent place.
>Blame evil whyte man for colonizing you, killing and ensalving your people and all your problems
>Run to evil whyte man land because you cant self govern yourself, let alone potty train yourself.

>not knowing that most intel cpu's are designed in their offices in israel

I work with Sri-Lankans. You fuckers are doing the same as the poos. To your credit, you're easier to get along with than the poos.

IT is the most mundane job you can do. You have to be socially inept fag to consider a job at IT

sigh. not knowing intel has half a dozen CPU teams in santa clara and portland.

>IT is the most mundane job you can do.
I'm an engineer, nigger boy.

>You fuckers are doing the same as the poos
Your not wrong. Its the coolie mentality

>Get back to smoking cigar and sucking asian cock at Intel.
wew lad that made me chuckle.

>People will randomly break out into dances on the street and all Republican conventions after 2040 will being with a Bollywood song.
That would actually be very entertaining

Trump has always been right. When will the rest of you low IQ bitches get on the train.

#TEFLONDON

>IT engineer

>Electrical Engineering is IT
Sri Lankan education, everybody.

Problem is when you stop putting incentives on your native population and give incentives to foreign people than you don't do anything to help the native population. This has horrible long term effects which can be clearly seen in the modern American education system.

You're an idiot.

ITT, IIT IT's

>Be me
>poo in the U.S.

Quit reading right there.

You have to go back.

>not knowing what "most" means
>not knowing that the few that were left will be moved to israel soon until intel is 100% merchant/greatest ally

Electrical Engineering or IT, are meme jobs. Dont get upset about it.

You have to go back you Dravidian street shitting fuck

>amitabh
BTFO.

>Electrical Engineering is a meme job.

Make me.

Go make black curry and then hurry back to high school

>Implying it isn't

fuck off, you have no idea where our shit is actually designed.

What is this man's job?

Veterinary. It explains the dog.

Kek

Is it true all brazilian broads look like this?

>we

Says some low level poo code monkey who is scared all day that someone will realize he has a bogus education and doesnt actually know anything.

IT is full of this type

>M.S. in electrical engineering
Right sure poo. Ive worked with poos who have claimed that. Turns out almost all of them went to a fake degree mill university where they teach them how to answer immigration questions and a 6 month course on how not to poo in the street

Dont get assblasted about it.

Not all but a lot of them do. Is it true that ancient indians were kangz?

jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-debuts-Israeli-developed-7th-generation-chips-466418

Entire i3,i5,i7 line designed in Israel hahahah
Get fucked ameritfat, keep sucking circumcised jewish dick. Amerifats keep whining about the jews, but the reality is, USA would be nothing without the jew.

I still hate Indians more than Mexicans

Not only that the dreamers have to remain crime free for 10 - 12 years. This means that if any of them are caught voting in an election, they're deported.

Why would she destroy her body with nasty looking tattoos? It makes no sense

She looks Tamil or Sri Lankan but ancient indians were kangz, that's why blacks want our hair.

Cuz that's what they do in Brazil; they take beautiful natural things and fuck them up, right ?

>no poos

So you're saying Trump has put them at the back of the line?

I think it's reasonable to put these people on probation, especially if it's definite citizenship afterwards. (they won't effect elections for two rounds, maybe three) meanwhile we get the wall, no chain migrations, technically it's a good deal for both, let's see what happens.

Tamil, or south indian.
Sri Lankan is not an race/ethinc. Singaleez are race mixed mutts from all the colonization/force race-mixing that was going on.

I probably earn more in a month as a programmer than you do in a year

Don't listen to trolls. You sound OK. Godspeed Pajeet

Lol, no you dont. Dont get cocky.

Civic nationalism is a joke.

No wonder that America is such a catastrophe unto the world.

Yep, our degeneracy is on the same level as North America and Western Europe.

>that's why blacks want our hair.
Kek nigs gonna nig, prefer brazillian "indians" hair though

So how much do you earn?

>I prefer*

Tamil then, only the real tribal dravids can get that black.

Wavy > straight.

You fags all just hating on immigrants cuz we come to this country and in a few years become middle class and up. Neighbors calls police on us cuz we got too many cars

>cuz
>too many cars
You sound like an Arab.

>People will randomly break out into dances on the street
I want to ride my grannies' corpse down the might mississippi

can we work on this?

>Yes goy, you should like (((wavy))) hair, for Israel!

Mulit-Millions. Crypto-Coin bajilloniare

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Don’t call yourself a poo you stupid fucker. Grow a pair

N.Indian

>prefers curvy girls with straight hair
You literally have it backwards.

>we come to this country and in a few years become middle class and up
>Too many cars
Never had money before huh? Buy anything shiny

have you seen the killers the Brits have policing India? they're the lowest gang of killers on earth,

N. Indians are the ones bringing shame on us desu
t. AP

Where has 2013 pol gone? I'll be at infinity

Black hair, black eyes, dark skin.
Deport! Deport! Deport!

It's interesting how I a chinese am sucking a poo's cock

>Why are you indian coolies so bent on moving to another place. instead of moving back to india and making it a decent place.
Too many poos back home Mahela. Better opportunities in the U.S.

>not knowing that most intel cpu's are designed in their offices in israel
>Not knowing the difference between a LARP on Sup Forums and reality.

>To your credit, you're easier to get along with than the poos
Even though I'm a poo, I agree with this 100%. We poos have our heads stuck up our asses most of the time and that's why we're insufferable.

sweet!

I'd be really interested in creating a hybridized version of Hinduism, Christianity, Islam and surfing rastafarianism

I just want us to use our dead as surfboards as we catch a break while smoking the mists of ocean waves that contain the spirits of our dead

>>People will randomly break out into dances on the street and all Republican conventions after 2040 will being with a Bollywood song.
>That would actually be very entertaining
I look forward to the day when we poos are reliable servants of the white peoples in the Republican party. Jai Murica.

Fuck off and go back. Don’t care if you are on trump side. We have too many shitskins here. They don’t give a fuck about this country.

North Indian means Punjabi bro anything below is shit until you get to maharastra

>smoking cigar and sucking asian cock at Intel
Living the american dream

>Problem is when you stop putting incentives on your native population and give incentives to foreign people than you don't do anything to help the native population.
I was redpilled long ago. When I came to the U.S. 10 years, ago, I was Muh PooLand is greatest meme boy. Now I understand that we're a minority and there is a native population which was born on this land.

If my kids are born here, then I will raise them to be American, not some degenerate confused Indian American poos. They will not be degenerate left, they will be hard-core right.

As for me, I now understand that even if I get citizenship in the U.S., I will be a guest for this is not my land. I've decided to behave as a guest - not subverting the culture of my hosts.

>>Be me
>>poo in the U.S.
>Quit reading right there.
Quits reading after two lines. State of the American education system. It's cool. We poos will help you restart.

Bye pajeet! Gtfo stinky poo poo man

>You have to go back you Dravidian street shitting fuck
The fuck are you calling me a Dravidian for you faggot? I was being civil you mutt. And no, my progeny will shit on your streets. There's nothing you can do about it.

Whats your point lmao.

>Shah Rukh Khan
Future lung cancer patient. That fucker smokes 20-40 cigarettes a day and the only reason he's still alive is because he exercises.

The DACA program was illegally instated. Authorizing it legitimizes the illegitimate actions of former tyrant Barry O, which included strategically placing DACA illegals in Swing States.
There is nothing right about giving these people amnesty, and doing so would be a terrible, terrible move.

If you really are a poo, you would know that the waiting time for an EB-2 or EB-3 green card for a person born in India is an average 11.5 years, and that it's only six years if you qualify under EB-1, which you almost certainly don't qualify for.

youre alright poo.

Ah yes, because law enforcement has been doing a great job catching and charging all of those illegals who have been voting so far...
>memeflag
note which position the shills are taking, Sup Forums

>Says some low level poo code monkey who is scared all day that someone will realize he has a bogus education and doesnt actually know anything.
I did my M.S. in the U.S. But you're right. After being exposed to the American higher education system, I can say without doubt that the Indian education system sucks.

The primary cause of this is because we poos are into gibs from multi-national companies. We don't have an innovative industry. We copy from others and that's why our education reflects the lack of creativity.

Boss.

>>M.S. in electrical engineering
>Right sure poo. Ive worked with poos who have claimed that.
My thesis was on detecting trojans in embedded systems - the same thing in which Intel has now been compromised. I work on a fabrication team in Intel. The team's run by Asian Ph.D.s who like their cock sucked every 30 minutes.
>Turns out almost all of them went to a fake degree mill university where they teach them how to answer immigration questions and a 6 month course on how not to poo in the street
I haven't seen any poo with a fake degree in Intel, but then again, I don't know everyone.