Why do people like this faggot so much?

His entire channel is non-stop CNN bashing which has gotten extremely old. Everything else is basically about him polishing Trump's dick.

His old videos where he interviews Californians in public were actually good, because they were informative about how stupid Californians are, and they were also funny because of how stupid Californians are. Now all his videos are filmed in his kitchen with his shrunken head in the corner of every video. Yet he somehow has 1.2 million subscribers on youtube.

Is this what American conservatism has devolved to?
>Its totally not the Jews, its the fuckin libz that are destroying the West
>fuckin stooped libz xD
>CNN is fake news I'm so smart :DDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want more videos like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho

These are the shirts he sells as a joke to appeal to his sheep audience.

Sup Forums knows what the cure is: Zyklon B.

He's pretty racist on Twitter which is entertaining

CNN kike detected
Kill yourself you braindead kike shill

Forget shooting up elementary schools, people need to start shooting up universities.

or your house you kike leaf faggot

My father in law likes this guy. He bought me his book for Christmas. I swear, the entire books purpose is to try to make you not antisemitic. This guy is a Kike shill.

Care you explain how? I'm actually curious.

I hate that fucking fake laughter of his.

i dont like him.He's a (((shouldice)))

He found a good way to market to boomers user, that’s why.
There’s enough content that boomers want for him to keep coming out with it.

((alex jones)) endorses him now and then, and we know how alex jones eventually turned out.

YEAH GOYS, WHY?

Hahahaha ....i'll start the video in just a moment *puts cancerous millenial emoji in the title*

Fuck are college kids ever retarded.

Does he hit crack before every video? Why is he always rocking back and forth and talks without taking a breath until he almost passes out.

His intro is always himself laughing.

cnn is the most blatently false and outright lying news outlet in amerisn history. They deserve to be shut down and thown in jail fo their slander, this is the dawn of the new age an the journalists will be he first to go down. CNN is the globalist flagship propaganda outlet so it must he mockd and ridiculed as much as possible.

Manlets btfo. A white man can identify as a woman, Chinese and a 7-year-old, but not 6'5".

Delete this

>Everything else is basically about him polishing Trump's dick.

This pretty much describes every single one of these right-wing e-celeb Bozos.

white people are so stupid

I'm on the far right but this faggot is pretty annoying. A lot of cringy shit. Give me an alpha like Hannity.

>US
>White
Keep shitting in the street

The book is about secret societies like the illuminati, freemasons, skull and cross bones ect. He says antisemetic people ignore the fact that guys like George Bush are in the skull and crossbones. He seems to ignore the fact that the people in charge of the organization's are all Jewish.

I like his delivery. Funny, simple, and to the point...

Not many people know this but he wished to be a pick up artist on YouTube.
You can still find some of his old videos. He just switched to catering to right wing politics and writing books. Very strange if you ask me.

>muh tick tock
>reveals impotent measure that makes america even more non-white
>yas queen democrat salt hurr durr

faggot

Let me be clear. I don't trust him. He's trying to appeal to the largest crowd and cater to them.
Even Alex last fall said that Israel's lobby is big and that it looks like Trump might've been heading towards a "make Israel great again" plan.
This guy does not want to offend. Pay for Sam Hyde's pay wall if you want good stuff.

Dude Mark dice rules.

His videos are the best way to kill 5 minutes and redpill a buddy.

The day of the rake approaches, faggot.

He comes off as a commonly challenged schizophrenic often times though. Maybe for certain friends he can work, but there's probably more subtle ways to introduce friends to the idea.