Dragon Ball Super

Why does Toei hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9ZDwUXi8h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Toei hates manlets

It's been too long since I watched Z but do you think Gohan passed on his Mystic power up to Pan genetically?

Why does Toei hate him?

>this "animation"

>yfw Frieza is disqualified in the first 10 seconds because Goku forgot to tell him about the no flying rule

Please make him transform

Why did they make Caulifla so damn stupid?

>"Cabba, insult Kale"
>"hey don't make her cry!"
>"hey what did you do to Kale???" (even tho she was there the entire time watching it all unfold)

>Goku offers to let Vegeta fight Freeza first
>Vegeta pussies out like a bitch because he knows he'd get his shit kicked in
>Only decides to fight him once his stamina is already drained and he can't sustain his form anymore, a move only a true coward would make
>People think this makes him a """badass"""

She's a woman.

>promotional art
every time

How old are Cabba/Kale/Caulifla?

They all look like they're in their late teens desu. Wouldn't mind seeing Goten and Trunks pairing with the U6 Saiyans to learn their heritage or something, just anything to give them some kind of relevance in DBS.

Can we just fucking ONCE have a thread that doesn't devolve into this stupid shit?

You fucking mangafags have become worse than the Toeicunts. You allow yourselves to get baited with obvious troll bullshit like "hehe Toiegods BTFO of Toyocucks yet again xD" and then sperg the fuck out and start throwing around insults. You're actually getting legitimately angry and trying to seriously debate and it's fucking pathetic.

And you fucking Toeifags are autistic too. It seems your sole purpose in life is to come into threads and start baiting the fucking retard mangafags. The fact that they're too fucking stupid to ignore your bait is on them, but you're the ones who put it out there in the first place.

I fucking hate you both equally. I just want a goddamn thread where we can talk about Dragon Ball. Yeah we're stuck in filler hell, but you know what's better than "MUH MANGA!" "MUH ANIME!"?

Fucking anything. What-if scenarios. Who could beat who. Posting fucking manga scans is better for fuck's sake.

Just stop this fucking shit. PLEASE. You selfish, miserable fucking pieces of cancer.

eh
still better

Leave organic lifeforms to me.

>mid-way through the tournament
>Kale has been autistically standing in a corner doing nothing but watch Caulifla fight the entire time
>Caulifla gets knocked out
>Kale turns LSSJ
>hate boner for Cabba is too strong and she kills him, not even the fighter who knocked Caulifla out
>gets U6 disqualified by means of teamkill

No.

by virtue of being Goku's U6 counterpart she's a stupidly oblivious hick

Leave Asuka and Unit-02 to me.

Based.

NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL SUPER, WILL TOEI ANIMATOR SLAVES STAY ON MODEL FOR MORE THAN ONE FRAME!?

CANON
A
N
O
N

In the manga, Caulifla is gonna unlock her SSJ forms through combat. Kale is going to unlock hers by trying to protect Caulifla from Cabba overwhelming her. Then when Kale is pummeling on Cabba, Caulifla will unlock SSJ2 to calm Kale down
Compared to the anime, the manga version will be more dramatic

make it happen toei

user, please.

That's not really bad.

>Dicasty was right all along

truly /ourguy/

Defend this

That's the exact fucking problem is we have two fundamentally incompatible canons of Dragon Ball Super. Normally the anime and manga complement each other like every other series ever, but we have a bullshit incompetent animation studio with a bullshit incompetent fan manga artist.

In "literally any other anime" threads, the two formats are able to exist together and it's no problem. It's because of this overwhelming stupidity on both production sides that the threads are the way they are. If any other series did what DBS is doing, they'd have the same problem.

It's not a "Toeifags and Toyofags" problem, it's a "world-class incompetence creates an environment like this" problem.

I can't wait for Kale's autistic rage SSJ to not be in the manga.

Or they'll just appear already with those forms, rather than unlocking a couple of hours before the tournament. I don't think most of this training stuff will be in the manga, aside from the recruitment of Freeza and 17, and maybe Gohan vs Goku, because Gohan basically hasn't appeared since the BoGs arc.

Isn't future trunks timeline part of the same universe as the main one? Why didn't they just get him?

>it's forbidden to time travel
They're already reviving dead people and hosting a multiverse tournament..

Wait now that i watched the episode, this SSJ2 shit seems a bit less of an asspull

I mean Kale oneshooted SSJ Cabba so that omega blaster would probably disintegrate base Cabba so maybe Cauli had some emotions shit storms going on in her head when she ran to save him? I mean just because someone doesn't cry or act like a fucking retard doesn't mean he is completly calm

>the moment this starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=F9ZDwUXi8h4

Is he /ourguy/?

gohan when in the time chamber and got a year of training in 1 day

I don't think cabba did anything intense like that

So, how is Toei going to animate a huge battle royale between 80 characters?

What happened in the episode

lmao

Yugioh fanbase doesn't have this problem, and they have different canons too.

By throwing most of them off almost immediately

U6 sayans are skinny

Dykeshit, idiotic transformations and frieza pretending to be retarded.

That's fine actually, thanks for the webm

this, it's such an obvious love triangle

>c-caulifla said she wasn't interested in cabba

she was just being tsundere and didn't want to upset her beta orbiter

Why is Kale so thirsty? Does Caulifla knows about her feelings?

>Dykeshit

back to Sup Forums faggot

He wasn't a draw in Japan.

Gohan is also not even a teenager there.

It's absolutely insane how people can still say the anime is bad after these amazing episodes we've been having. Meanwhile the manga is boring as hell right now and making Merged Zamasu the most boring final fight ever

is Kale /ourgirl/?

t. rug munching dyke

The arena is much bigger than expected, allowing the characters to split into various smaller groups. It's partially how they'll make the tournament last a long time, by giving focus episodes to various fighters during it.

more like o/u/r girl

because if she wasn't, she'd be flawless and thus a Mary Sue

>Sup Forums still mad over yuri in DB

Guys, what happened this episode?

Last week we got the best waifu, literally everything about her scene was perfect. She was perfect.

Then tonight she ended up being dumb as fuck and a closet dyke for her protege. I literally feel depressed now. I probably won't even bother Cauliflaposting anymore. Ruined in one episode.

I wonder how thicc the female sayians would look if they went into the time chamber

How the fuck do you make this charming motherfucker boring? Toyotaro sure found a way to do it!

You niggas ready for the final boss?

He was supposed to be Goku's successor to be protector of the world, but people didn't want Gohan, they wanted more Goku.

QUALITY, lots and lots of QUALITY.

Why does Tori hate Vegeta?

Toei likes him, they give him tons of screen time and filler. Toriyama hates him, he's almost never in Toriyama's script, as you can see with his absence in the manga

Goddamnit I honestly thought I had avoided you

Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z had constant moments of the characters we were supporting feeling outmatched and trying their hardest to to win, attempting to outsmart their opponent in the process too and unwillingly working together with what was still deemed to be their enemy or even nemesis.

Right now Dragon Ball Super is just "Here's a reason here's a training session in a time bubble of some sort, here's a fight repeated over and over again."

I've posted a lot several months ago about how dull the characters are and how they just all magically get along with each other, with the biggest disagreement so far being "I don't feel like it, I have other things to do or I don't care".

Part of Dragon Ball was the tension even amongst the main cast, that none of them were fully reliable, that there were several parties all fighting to achieve the same goal but there was one big bad with an edge over the others. This kinda started fizzling out during the Cell saga, and was pretty much gone by the time Vegeta blew himself up during the Buu arc.

I really fucking enjoyed that, I really fucking enjoyed Vegeta's Final Flash and conning Perfect Cell into standing in place after realizing how much he had fucked everyone and himself over by allowing him to reach perfection, I mean yes there were certain parts that I refused to accept like a fucking Cell Jr dissipating his Final Flash like it was nothing. That was bullshit.

Gimme a breather, I mean do you really want to hear me rant more? I'll probably go off on a tangent on how much I love the original Dragon Ball series.

Z had its shitty moments (5 minutes etc), but when there were good moments, they were really fucking good - Super hasn't had any good moments that have made me really shit myself in excitement and yell "YES, THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME".

Once Super gives me several moments of Holy Fuck I just creamed myself then I will give Super a better opinion.

>charming motherfucker
HAHAHAHAHAHA

But i wanted it.

>anti-yurifags tears

I know this is probably bait because of the place we are in but this is kinda true, i mean we will have a tournament with Frieza FemBroly a SSJ2 girl a not-shit Gohan fucking Roshi some uber-strong ginyu force robots lizards/aliens /fit/ incarnate in a world where gods are cats mouses or clowns and the god of all gods is an autistic kid, and they are two of them.

But of course

>muh lore
>muh power levels

it's 2017, if you seriously have a problem with them being gay you really need to get your head checked cause your not a real human being

How does nobody notice that Kale's main issue is confidence? She turned LSS while beating herself up about being worthless and attacked Cabba who said that she was pathetic. She also turned back when she was told that she did well.

Cabba doesn't stand a chance in that tournament, does he?

Dbs is fucking retarded

Did bulma and Mai get revived in future trunks timeline? I don't watch subs so I don't know

non canon, tori offical art from his him is also thinn

Anyone got a pic of Frieza just being smug in his cocoon?

>literally two canonical female saiyans in existence
>they are both gay

top kek

What is the state of Cauliflafags right now?

There's nothing to defend, toei just forgot or doesn't want to draw muscles properly anymore.

>arguing with Super apologists

lmao, It's a lost cause. I gave up after they defended 17 being on Goku's level and you should too, they're mostly comprised of waifufags who make up headcanons about the original to defend this shit show

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Future Bulma is gone and Mai didn't even die

The whole 80 fighters at once was a bad idea, but I'm hoping at least they do a massive stage with walls and traps like a concrete jungle. But most likely it's as most people speculate 90% of characters will fall off in a matter of second. Probably 1 blast attack from the main U7 rival will eliminate 50% of people.

He's more of a jobber than Gohan so no he's effectively screwed.

Don't fucking worry bro, our girl will come back to her senses once she meets a real saiyan male like Chadhan

What did they mean by this?

This is actually my biggest fear for the tournament. They already struggle to animate normal 1v1 fights, I can't imagine what the tournament will look like.

I don't think so. Maybe their plan is to have Vegeta encourage him again during the tournament. He's basically his Gohan now.

Why is he in final form?

Damn how much does toei hate this guy? No wonder he's a borderline Batman in xenoverse

Pretty much, most of the reasonably people dropped the series after the ending of the last arc.

They wouldn't have all these episodes of build up and then make a small tournament. That would make no sense. The tournament has to at least at least as long as these recruitment episodes.