Can we get to the bottom of the brown eyes problem?

Is it the fastest way to tell if someone in their bloodline got moored/ kebabbed, or are there any "whites" that can naturally have brown eyes. Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0cYCxAfk0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#/media/File:Hazel_Eyes,_Caucasian_Male,_Age_23.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#/media/File:Hazel_green_eyes_close_up.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Spectrum_of_eye_color
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_hair_color#Natural_hair_colors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brown is the most common eye colour for all races.

OP is a faggot.

Probably because you're a le 65-85% poorfag mut who's great great grandma fucked niggers. Gutter blood pleb

I don't live in the Jewnited Mulatto States of America, which has a 13% black population. Hardly any real whites left over there.

Do you really think like 56% of the population is millato or something? Dude I live in the US south which is FILLED with niggers, and the only people who race mix are poor or ugly. It's literally the most looked down upon thing you can do. Le 56% meme really needs to die, we have 170 million white people and vast majority do not race mix.

The vast majority of us southerners descend from Indians. If you don’t your ancestors haven’t been in America very long

I have blonde hair blue eyes and Indian ancestors. So do most southerners. Quit being ashamed of your ancestors

I have 2 aunts, 3 uncles on my fathers side. 1 aunt and 1 uncle have brown eyes, the rest have blue. My dad and my uncle with brown eyes could be mistaken for twins. *shrug*

Indians> niggers and hajis

So the question is: which of your ancestors before them got moored/ kebabbed?

Yes there is the brown eyes phenotype in European populations. You're retarded if you think otherwise.

Have hazel eyes so I am unmoored

You're so fucking retarded. I hate that you post here. Just neck yourself

you american idiot. the brown or blue eye question is a result of the melanin in you eyes. it protect you from sunlight. every human being has blue eyes, if you take the melanin of their eyes. people of north lost their melanin "brown eyes" cause in the north you dont need protection of sunlight.
one day you can take the melanin with a laser and become you blue eyes, but it is then irreversibel

>ou american idiot. the black or white question is a result of the melanin in your skin. It protects you from sunlight. Every human being has white skin, if you take the melinin out of the skin.
See what I did with your non arguement there, Mehmet? You have to go back btw

>portugal saying brown eyes are bad
Every portuguese person I've ever met has dark brown eyes

no, white's can't have brown eyes. brown eyes = niggers.

Personally, I am solving the brown eyes problem by not breeding with them. My woman and I both have blue eyes.

>hazel
so brown

actually the green/blue pigments are just metabolic "garbage" products that pollute the iris. brown is the "clear" color without any pollution

Are you retarded? Do you seriously not know that there are natural europeans with brown eyes, no mixing involved? Go outside

hazel is not brown although it looks it from a far. I have hazel eyes which have grey and green inside.

>56% eyes
jajaja tell that to yourself nigger

OP is assuredly a kike

Great, do you know how fun it is going on Sup Forums when 20% of the people on here are delusional? Thanks a lot fag, good luck on your next dumpster dive for a Hot Pocket cover you can lick clean to stave off hunger.

I always dated girls with brown eyes in spite of having blue eyes myself. Something was always off about them. I couldn't quite place it, but they just couldn't seem to get on my level, even though they were intelligent. They always seemed probe to much more irrational anger issues. Finally, I ended up with a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed woman and I have to wonder how I ever convinced myself that I was attracted to brown eyes women. We just don't belong together.

You probably have met low IQ southern Moor rape babies

The first natives were white.

>Guy with blue eyes ends up with a girl with blue eyes
Please have kids, user. Tell me there's still hope

>things that didn't happen: the post

Brown is the color of the tree trunks though.

He will.

Why does this board obsess so much over muh blue eyes?
I honestly don't get it.
The Greeks, Romans, and Spanish were all mostly brown eyed and they were responsible for founding western civilization and discovering the world, yet they're still not considered "white"?

I prefer girls with brown eyes.

t. blue eyes white dragon

When the English came the natives were brown

The left one is probably blind though

That's not even true. Blue is a lack of pigmentation. It's not additional "garbage". By your logic, brown is garbage.

Brown eyes are like low height - always a minus.
Every person with brown eyes will have better aesthetics with gray/blue/green ones. That's a fact.

Kike d and c thread

From my experience a lot of brown eyed people say hazel. Not saying it's your case, but that happens often.
I legit don't know what to call my eye color though. It's not hazel(if you google hazel it's brownish), but it's also not green. It looks like a light colored tree bark tbf

Nah, fewer in number ≠ better

>adding white to make it look colored by hand, even though the bucket fill tool was obviously used
Nice corporate meme, faggot.

Plenty of "whites" have had brown eyes. That doesn't change the preservation and rarity of certain eye colors.
Rarity and beauty will always be coveted.

Turn off your meme flag then muhammad, you brown eyed fuck.

Even huehue monkey will have better aesthetics with light eyes. Just Photoshop your own photo and you will see for yourself.

OP is either being ironic or just retarded.

We will. Zero nog ancestry btw. We both have noble blood, but from different backgrounds so there shouldn't be any word inbred crab handed babies.

brown eyes - dominant gene
shitting on le shit colored eyes is like shitting on tall people because they have literally better genes

>Brown eyes
>White
Pick one

Congratulations to all the faggots who bowed to this shill.

Dear cock sucker who said to be a fascist you must have blue eyes. You have no clue what fascism is fuck off.

>the 'clear' colour

Light eyes hardly go well with dark brown/black hair, with few exceptions

>Can we get to the bottom of the brown eyes problem?

I can how a heterosexual white man getting together with a white biological female is inconceivable in the land of tranny niggers, but it's true and I'm sharing as advice to other anons. Do not settle for brown eyes if you have blue eyes. Thank me later.

I have brown eyes and my wife and daughter, am i white?

It's odd that this manages to actually make them look even worse.

>Congratulations to all the faggots who bowed to this shill

>Wanting to preserve the quality of this board

Kek people here fall for even more obvious bait, there's no use fighting

Not all in the north Hans. Germanics have blue eyes because their natural habitat is the dark forest. If your habitat was the tundra you'd have darker eyes. Look at the sami and the arctic fox

There are niggers with blue eyes.
There are whites with brown eyes.

Have their ancestor race mixed? Hell yes. Does it matter at the end of the day? A nigger is still a nigger and vice versa.

Some beta had to fuck this huh. This is what Mexicans are.

>>White
>Pick one

Stop being a faggot dingus, of course brown and black hair go better with lighter eyes. Why do you think the North Atlantic phenotype is so popular? Beside the germanic phenotypes it's probably the most popular there is

Pic attached isn't white user

Look up amber.

Brown eyed people shouldn't be considered human, they are just unthinking beasts in human form. Your brain contains melanin and it works like an insulator around wires does for neurons. People with blue eyes are lacking neural-melanin so their brain short circuits. Brown eyed people and blue eyed people use different parts of their brain to process the world. Brown eyed people use more primitive parts of their brains and react emotionally. Blue eyed people use their frontal cortex and react with thinking and higher brain functions. Brown eyed people do react quicker with their emotions which is why they dominate sports. Blue eyed people are the only ones to posses consciousness where brown eyed people are unthinking dogs. Blue eyed people think, brown eyed people feel. I avoid interacting with brown eyed people whenever possible as they are subhumans.

No, they don't.

>Why do you think the North Atlantic phenotype is so popular?
According to? Your ass, of course.

This

These threads are always fucking hilarious.
Brown eyes of a european look different than "brown" eyes of an african/asian.
For an example, Emma Watson is posted on Sup Forums all the fucking time and never called not white.

And she has BROWN eyes, not hazel, they're not the same thing. I swear to fucking god like 90% of idiots in these type of threads are colorblind.

Because you are wrong. Before the muslim incursions romans mostly had light eye colors.
Even pharaos are displayed with blue eyes.

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

This guy gets it

WOKE

It doesn't matter, yes none brown eyes look more pretty, but it doesn't mean that blue eyes are superior. For example I was born with deep blue eyes but I have an amber ring around my pupil and it's quite large, hence my eyes look green/grey/brown depending on the lighting, does that make me more white than someone else? No. Does it make me look better? Yes abit, but eye colour is more of a backdrop to how you look, being white is more in the phenotype and bone structure than something as fragile as eye colour.

>Pic attached isn't white user
So indigenous Netherlands. (i.e. of European origin) aren't white ?
Ok, what is white then ? So this girl is what then ? How can you tell ?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0cYCxAfk0w

It doesn't fit as well. The wikipedia page for eye color has several pics and none matches quite right. I'd say it has a "central brownish ring" like this pic en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#/media/File:Hazel_Eyes,_Caucasian_Male,_Age_23.jpg
with the outside being less blue, but still lighter than the hazel eye pic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#/media/File:Hazel_green_eyes_close_up.jpg

>tfw my eyes alternate between dark green and steel blue depending on the lighting

if you don't have a atleast a 7 inch cock you are not white .

If you aren't over 511 your not white friendo .

Only green eyes and red hair are the true Aryan whites anyway

-t. amerimutt ginger

Agreed. I would go even further. People with suntans are just crypto-niggers.

Emma Watson is not white.
Netherlands is a geographic country. A negro who gains dutch citizenship is apart of the Netherlands. White is a biological classification based upon a collection of phenotype traits.
>Is this girl white?
No

None of that matters in your case, get out

green eye master race

>Brazil
kek, alright Hugo if you say so

This implies you have mostly white ancestry but also non-white ancestry. All eye colors, along with hair colors. Occur on a spectrum between two points, where you fall depends upon the degree of admixture between ancestral groups. With eyes being blue-brown, hair being blonde-black.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Spectrum_of_eye_color
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_hair_color#Natural_hair_colors

>Green eyes and red hair are white
No, they're the product of white and non-white ancestry. Why do you think one of the greatest concentrations of those traits is central Russia?

holy shit your skin makes me feel uncomfortable. maybe take a shower?

that's why goths/vikings were a bunch of niggers
really makes you thunk

First of all that post was sarcasm, second of all the greatest concentration of those traits are in the British isles.
t.burger education

This is taking it to a stupid level.

this

>A negro who gains dutch citizenship is apart of the Netherlands. White is a biological classification

Actually "white" is pretty vague. You have mulattos who have white skin. East Asians can also have white skin , same goes for albinos...

You mean caucasians or european.
But so, you say that this woman isn't European then ? But why ?

>Do you really think like 56% of the population is millato or something?
t.mestizo

Where do hazel eyes fall?

White women are tired of the beta white cuck males who have no honor and jealousy or for their women. Thats why you see them more with blacks, and even converting to islam, (the most Alpha religion) , the average convert in the UK is a 22 year old white woman. Its all natural selection, white bois.

The greatest concentration =/= one of the greatest concentrations
t. Israeli reading comprehension

People with brown eyes are worse than niggers because most of them think they're white

Yes, it's pathetic really.

Divide and Conquer Shill