Spoilers in a few hours.

Eren a shit.

First for Ymir Fritz did nothing wrong.

LM soon.

SPOILERS NEVER

Endgame right here, brothers.

Chapter 94, "Blasphemy".

Simple.

Reiner carries goods from the train while Pieck sits atop the supplies.

Gabi pats and fluffs Falco's hair while she wears a heavy expression, talking about how she'll inherit the Armored Titan, go to Paradis and retake the Founding Titan. Falco has a delicate reaction.

The glasses man worked with Sieg to ensure that no one found out he was of the royal family. He also coached him in baseball, and took care of him after Grisha was gone.

Reiner and Falco speak inside the forest. A Marley soldier walks in on them, and I am sorry to say this, but it was not actually a Marley soldier, but Eren, who says "it's been four years since we last had a chat, Reiner." Reiner freaks out.

When's the next chapter coming out

Rejoice that Shitmir is dead!

It is known.

Spoilerfag here, they'll be ready in FIVE minutes.

Armong a shit.
A SHIT.

Zeke best Shingeki

Also:

CHAPTER 94 IS SHIT
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

Reiner is so handsome.

>4
Close

Will 3DMG even be remotely relevant again? I used to really like the concept but with the outside world in WW1 era and Paradis aware of it and free of domestic titans, it simply seems like they'll get creative and try to modernize as quickly as possible. I honestly expect them to have created some kind of titan gun for Eren to carry and be able to smash Reiner or a ship from close.

Would Sup Forums cut a deal with the devil to make the world a better place?

Armin a cute.

>Yo, Levi. Look at how you've grown

Honestly, if they got a huge fucking sword for Eren he'd probably win every fight he's involved in. It'd made a huge difference in destructive capability. Just look at how Reiner used that pole during the Fort Slavia fight.

Who will take Piecks virginity?

Unfortunately most of Sup Forums would, and it would make things even worse.

>Two tents
>Four Warriors
>Pieck spent alot of time with Zeke
>"Whooooosh"
Poor user.

NOT FOR LEWD DEGENERATES

It would be nice if people would put at least 1% of their effort that they put in shipping/baiting wars in every SnK thread into discussing the actual manga, we would solve titan mystery already.

No, I love him and I would let him cum inside me.

How would Rico react to it?

I'd do it and the use the power to order titans to build a fiber optic route that goes straight to my house so I can have the fastest internet. Then I'd shift back and never use the power again, most likely.

Why are constantly mentioning the sound effect for wind?

Zeke is old and wrinkly
Nobody wants to fuck that

Retarded theories already spawn in the first week of the chapter release.
You'll have plenty of those tomorrow.

SHE WOULDN'T. SHE DOESN'T DO THOSE THINGS.

Peick stayed in her titan form for the whole duration of the mission though.

So is this confirmed or not? If so shit is getting real, if not too bad. But I hope Isayama doesn't just forget the mystery guy from last chapter. He was too conspicuous to just be some random. Armband on wrong side, apparently watching Reiner and co., hair that looks suspiciously like Eren's. I want him to fuck the warriors up so bad. Payback will be a bitch.

What will based Sieg do next?

Annie is made for Bert cock

She wasn't with them.

Bummer that he's dead then

Pieck is only for Galliard.

Reminder that they never once spoke in canon.

So with what girl Historia ended after Ymir death during the timeskip?
I bet on Hitch, since they both lost their loved ones and could bond through that.

End this cursed history.

Zeke*

Does anyone have that evil-Armin pic with the interview snippets and such?

Not really. Unless I want me and my people to suffer horribly at the hands of other races. Imagine what would happen if Titans were real, every nation would immediately try to identify them, round them up and put them in camps. It would go even further than normal racism since they'd actually have a tangible reason to fear and hate these people. We'd probably be worse than Marley if Titans were real in our world.

They're both dead, user.

We don't really know that though. All we know is that she was titanized when BRZ were talking and when they fought the SL. Before that we didn't see her so for all we know she could have been banging Zeke every night in their tent while Bert and Reiner awkwardly pretend to not hear anything.

no mercy for traitors

Yes, but I'd only create mindless titans.

This sounds much more likely
But Galliard doesn't strike me as a straight dude

Maybe Mikasa, she always protects her and was the only one who got mad when manlet hurt her.

Mads is not a traitor.

>Both

Annie's status is still unknown. Every theory so far is just a guess. Personally, I think they still haven't gotten her out of the crystal yet and they'll try to do that only when the war gets really bad as a trump card.

>nothing happens: the chapter
No please.

Soon Zeke BTFO

Mads isn't a traitor. He's a Marleyan Admiral. Of course, he'd still be hanged regardless if Eren and co. wins the war. Poor guy only wanted to see a flying Titan.

But he is war criminal

SOON
Levi still needs to fullfill his promise.

But you could use your titan power for good and not genocide people like the 8 houses did, then everyone would love you.

Them ackerman genes makes her want to protect her queen

We know Mikasa

Bert will rise

I think it'll still be a build up chapter with maybe some action happening. We're very close to chapter 100 so maybe Isayama's saving whatever crazy reveal he has in mind until then? The chapters leading up to 100 can be like reading a spy thriller novel with Zeke and Reiner trying to find the spy in Marley with 100 revealing Eren and the others from Paradis.

Pieck loves de Z and the Zeed.

Humm,maybe invastigate some...troubles.

Yeah,she was with Zeke,riding.

I want Erwin to come back from the death and murder Shitren

They have the colossal, the coordinate and the attack (on) titan. A single titan that's been frozen for a decade won't be a trump card.

We should get those spoilers soon r-right?

>implying he'll get to fulfill his promise
If someone is gonna kill Zeke, that will be Eren.

>100 revealing Eren and the others from Paradis.
Eren alone.

Soon

*dead

It's a last volume chapter, so something more significant has to happen.

Zeke will kill the manlet and Armong,and save Edian without the need of killing any non-Eldian.

At the very least having the Female Titan can be helpful strategically. For example, if the Female Titan can protect Paradis on her own then Eren and Armin can go to Marley and stomp their shit in without worrying about home. So maybe they'll try and take her power if they need both Eren and Armin on the front lines.

Are Zekefags the most delusional faggots?

In 100 we'll find out Eren ate both Armin and Annie and now he can shift between colossal and an upgraded attack form at will

I love how you keep posting this picture in favors of Zeke while Pieck is literally sitting together with Galliard there and they are looking at each other.

Without a doubt.

>last volume chapter
Er, I meant to say it's a volume end chapter.

He is no matche for our Commander.

This would be the best reveal of the series and it'd make Eren eating every shifter into the endgame. I'd fucking love it.

Promises never get fulfilled in shingeki user-kun

Zeke will die before manlet even gets the chance to see him again

Zeke is shit. BTFO by mini man

>still only releasing one chapter a month
>reveals only just happening now and time skip just happened
This story is never going to end, is it?
We'll still be discussing what Marley is planning to do two years from now, and we won't know anything about the actual historical origins of the titans outside of unconfirmed folk tales until 7 years from now.

I wish the author would speed things up. Maybe two chapters a month, or something.

>that pic
wew lad

Fpbp
Same

All Eldians in this thread GET OUT! This is a Marley thread.

>Grim Reminder
>Yeah

She can't sit with the high ranks.But she takes the Z,and you can tell by how she look at him.

Will the manlet still be useful now that everyone has entered the 21st century? I guess he could just wear a a better version of Kenny's anti-human ODG but still.

>fujo narrative
manlet doesn't care about anyone or anything anymore. He doomed the world by letting Erwin die because he's too good for them. Manlet is alive only so he can kill Zeke, and after he kills him he can die and fuck Erwin in the afterlife.
End.

I was actually disappointed at the whole hype about Zeke by Reiner and Bert. They were talking about him being the strongest warrior and how he'll rape the SL easily. Then the actual battle starts, and Levi BTFOs him without missing a beat and even after 4 years the guy still has nightmares about Levi. I think the warriors and Marley may be overestimating Zeke a bit. He might be good at killing Turks but Ackermans are a different breed entirely.

Nice

I think that's going to be the endgame anyway and i'm surprised they haven't at least foreshadowed it since the uprising arc. If Eren has two titan powers that means they can be stacked up. Maybe if you eat all the other shifters you become what the legendary Ymir was.

СКОРО

I mean if his Ackerman strength is still intact he'll still be useful more or less. You'd just need to equip him with newer weapons and armor and he'll be good to go. Maybe give him a sniper rifle or a semi-auto and he'd still kick ass with them.

>user speaks as no one has being BTFO by Manlet

Kind the same,I still like Zeke tho,but that hype fell flat after that fight.I hope Zeke found a way to fight Arckermans because that last fight was disapointing.

Good post

To be fair he killed the SL almost to a man. It was only due to Erwin distracting him with their deaths that the manlet had a chance to near-kill him.