Why is shonen romance so bad?

Why is shonen romance so bad?
It'd be better if they cut it out of shonen altogether

Why are you reading "romance" targeted at boys?

>cringe

>romance
>bad
Stop reading boku no trash

Stop streaming.

Mangasteam is the fastest. Why wait for another subpar translation form another group like fallen angels?

Is this worth it.

>Why is shonen romance so bad?
Because it's either subjected to years of "Will they won't they" or driven solely by one-note tsunderes who have no chemistry with the protagonist beyond opening up to him in the second to last episode.

Even though it got axed with a very rushed ending to tie it up it's still agreat read besides the final rushed arc

that ruins any manga for me.

Ochako's crush on Deku is cute though

This is the proper way to do shounen romance

Ochako's crush on Deku is far from being intrusive or disturbing. It's quite innocent and brief. And this scene is pretty cute..

Fuckin faggot

It doesn't get in the way of the story at all and is just a cute thing on the side

I don't think there's any ambiguity either, unless some third character gets introduced who Deku falls for or they end it before a resolution it's pretty set in stone they'll be together

Also interpersonal relationships, like ochako and deku, are important to keep shonen series from devolving into straight up 'monster of the week' type of shows and give some life to the characters beyond their quirks. It's also unreasonable to assume there would be no romantic developments among a group of teenage boys and girls living together

Plus it's cute, fuck off

She's annoying. If there has to be a romance, it should be with some girl who has a personality, unlike Ochako, who is "nice."

>Why is shonen romance so bad?
It's not, it just has to take a back seat to the action and friendship which are more important themes in shonen. I've come across a handful of pairings in shonen that I really enjoy.

I think the upcoming romance between Ochako and Deku is going pretty well at the moment, and if we're lucky we might be able to see them as couple before the end.

>it's still agreat read besides the final rushed arc

Deal breaker.

Shame that Toriyama hates Chichi now.

Then don't read the last like, twenty chapters. It's pretty great.

she's blunt and goofy

having a personality =/= being a turbocunt

Nobody said that being a cunt = having personality. Ochako isn't bad, but every other girl in the series is simply better.

Ochako and Izuku feels like normal teenage romance, which is nice

>mangastream
He's talking about your mangareader watermark, you cancerous faggot.

To be fair she was always annoying and demanding.

The entire second half is garbage.

He probably just got the image off google, calm down.

Because in the typical shonen even a simple stone has more interaction with the character than the typical "love interest" (which become an endgame).
Oh, and if that " love interest" is a girl, she usually has only one role in the plot - follow her favourite.
Meh, better nothing than this.

Because it mostly relies on cheap shipping bait.

>It doesn't get in the way of the story at all
Thank god.

I don't see a watermark

It's not as bad as many other canned manga. The last arc hits all the points the mangaka wanted to, it just burns through them quickly.

Are people finally starting to realize Hero Academia is just another run of the mill shonen?

Romance is fine in Shonen if the author isn't retarded.

>thread about [battle] shounen
>post anime original mecha
The main couple was boring, anyway.