The South

How do we fix the South? The South has the highest rates of poverty, obesity, incest, worst education systems, and more. Most Southern States have an HDI (quality of life) and life expectancy below that of Mexico.

How can we turn the South around from being a 3rd world shithole into a livable and prosperous region of America? Is it possible or is the South just an irredeemable cesspool at this point?

Would you like to hear my idea

We could gas them for some more living space for the neoliberal bourgeois.

Segregation

Get rid of all these niggers

First Post Based Post

Yeah niggers are a problem in the South just like they are anywhere but at the same time Southern States that don't even have substantial African-American populations like West Virginia, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Arkansas are still among some of the poorest and least developed states in all of America.

Southern Culture is backwards and anti-intellectual. Sure African-Americans are a source of a good amount of the South's socio-political and economic woes. However at the same time let's not sit here and act like a good amount of White Southerners aren't uncultured white trash and redneck morons because plenty of them are overall.

I would know cause I've spent a good amount of time in the South myself. and many white people from the South are pure subhumanic garbage themselves. Take a look at Appalachia. It's an overwhelmingly White and Southern region of America and it literally has a quality of life on par with that of Bangladesh.

None of that is true. Those statistics are put together by Yankees who are trying to make the South look bad.

fix inequality

I see maryland on that map...ain't no way in fuck you are fixing baltimore

fpbp

Remove non-whites and the South is the greatest place in the entire country.

Kick out all the irish, spics and niggers lol

even if that were possible, the south would still have the highest inequality in the country

Import more Mexicans

So? Inequality isn't some evil fucking thing

its the reason the south is fucked up trust fund soyboy

Rural Tennessee is no different than rural New York you retard

No it’s not, it’s because of lack of jobs and minorities

because the rich don't want to create jobs you dumbass

You're asking Sup Forums this. You already know the answer that will come from here.

The trick is to just lower taxes and make it easier for businesses to thrive.

>uncultured

The south has more culture in it's pinky than the rest of the states have in their entire body.

and let the blue states pay for everything like they already do for the south? when the rest of the country is just as fucked up as the south who's going to subsidize the country then? jesus? mexico?

Okie here.

Things are great. Stay the fuck out.

The traditional rich people in the South are mostly farmers, so yeah, they aren’t going to go around starting other businesses

I wish your death

People in the south are fine with cutting spending, it is the northerners that don’t want to. If we got rid of welfare the minority problem is gone

we should get rid of subsidizing your fucking asses then

>subsidize
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not talking about subsidizing anything. Nothing should be subsidized and the north shouldn't get a stupid salt tax

Too many niggers in the south, and wherever there are niggers, poverty and misery inevitably follow.

California is poorer per capita than Mississippi.

demographics, the same problem we have here

Reconstruction didn't really end in the south till about the 1950s when air conditioning became affordable and the population started growing again.
I have family who lived in Atlanta durring the great depression and they didn't even know it was happening because shit was already bad there.

First get rid of the niggers and newly invading muslims.

It won’t happen, because the Jews run the Yankees, but the south has been waiting decades for the federal government to cut the gibs

The south is hellhole primed for a drug fueled race war, an excuse for militarization, martial law, and radical infringement upon human rights. Violent revolution, armed uprising, it's necessary for us to launch a nationwide coordinated attack on federal properties

Turns out middle america has been subsidizing high property tax states, as evidenced by the sperg-out of CA and NY over losing state and local deductions.

Not only that, but it turns out that was also helping to subsidize higher property values.

>leftists can't even into economic.

We don’t need your opinions. If the south is so shitty, why do you fucks keep moving down here? Niggers and carbetbaggers will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

you want a new civil war, but then say that it won't happen? which is it?

Calm down, Cletus

Are you fucking brain dead? Are you a mental patient? I don’t want to feel bad for insulting you. When the fuck did I ever say in this thread “I want a new civil war”?

>The South
>Maryland
>Delaware
>DC

Inaccurate map, fixed it.

The Civil War was a jews wet dream.

yeah keep hiding, i can't wait until the next civil war

Oh how I wish all those uncultured southern white trash would migrate to San Francisco and demand to be taken in as economic refugees, fleeing the wretched conditions created by southern culture, camping out in Washington square, Union square, Golden Gate park and the Sunset because wealthy liberals don't believe in borders, right, and want to share with those who are less fortunate, right

So you are on this board and instead of discussing Jews or something that actually hurts all whites you are trying to start white vs white wars? Yeah you are a fucking shill. Fuck off kike

Should include Missouri and southern Illinois.

The irony is that people from Commiefornia are fleeing in droves to Texas.

oh so now you're making this about white identity? what about that stupid southern identity you bitches always sperged about

>How do we fix the South? The South has the highest rates of poverty, obesity, incest, worst education systems, and more. Most Southern States have an HDI (quality of life) and life expectancy below that of Mexico.
>How can we turn the South around from being a 3rd world shithole into a livable and prosperous region of America? Is it possible or is the South just an irredeemable cesspool at this point?

California is the poverty capital of the U.S. you fucking moron.

It's true though. The South is the closest thing to an indigenous Euro-American culture.

You can say whatever you want about them being backwards or impoverished but there's no competition at all. "New York Culture" and "Los Angeles Culture" are nonexistent concepts, they are nothing but being a loud money-chasing asshole with a passionate love of shitskins and hatred of white children.

purge the blacks lmao

"calm down" lol.

this is why white trash southerners are still 100% better than white trash yankees.

the only answer is to make an ied and plant it near your nearest major city's power grid, or use an automatic light machinegun and team of rifle bros to assault stationary positions of authority

> the rich don't want to create jobs
> dumbass
Spoken like a true retard commie who doesn't know anything about anything. You don't make any sense because your thinking is so fucking surface level and hair brained. You think the rich just want to keep people poor. Wrong. The rich got rich by being motivated to become rich. They want to be richer. They will do what it takes to be richer. With the proper motivation, this kind of person will do ANYTHING. if there is an opportunity that requires job creation, they will take it and create jobs in pursuit of riches.

Jobs are not charities, they are needed when a person cannot manage all the tasks required to run a business. The fact that you unironically think a rich person doesn't want to create jobs because they are rich is beyond retardation. Kill yourself

I actually drew a new North-South divide, basically anything below the red line is the south.

>What is Memphis,TN???
We got plenty of niggers here in TN. 60% of the city is niggers.

>Incest
No proof, just a stereotype. Same one used against the British

>Yeah niggers are a problem in the South just like they are anywhere but at the same time Southern States that don't even have substantial African-American populations like West Virginia, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Arkansas are still among some of the poorest and least developed states in all of America.
>Southern Culture is backwards and anti-intellectual. Sure African-Americans are a source of a good amount of the South's socio-political and economic woes. However at the same time let's not sit here and act like a good amount of White Southerners aren't uncultured white trash and redneck morons because plenty of them are overall.
>I would know cause I've spent a good amount of time in the South myself. and many white people from the South are pure subhumanic garbage themselves. Take a look at Appalachia. It's an overwhelmingly White and Southern region of America and it literally has a quality of life on par with that of Bangladesh.

You larping piece of shit, I've traveled the entire Southern U.S. from Los Angelos to Miami. I can drive it without GPS nav just from memory. L.A. is by far the one of the dirtiest cities in America. El Paso is one of the cleanest even in the poorest of neighborhoods which I actually found surprising. Mississippi and Alabama arent as bad as people make them out to be. Miami isnt as glamorous as it's made out to be except for Ocean Drive. I'd rahter live in Fort Lauderdale. Orlando is getting shitted up with nog hookers all up and down the Orange Blossom Highway.
Most of the shit hole cities in the south suffer from nog infestation. The shittiest ones being New Orleans, Memphis, Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Shreveport and Mobile.

>West Virginia
Since when?

>Attacking power and not water
This is assymetrical warfare, not laser tag
Break something and vanish.

Nah there really used to be a lot of incest in Appalachia.

The entire rural USA has a southern attitude. It is mostly White and looks down on nigger culture.

>This is assymetrical warfare, not laser tag
>Break something and vanish.

You mean this?

>Hillbillies
>Coal Country
>Bible belt

That has south written all over it

Uncultured means poor taste you fucking dolt.

WV isn’t in the south.

let them secede

How about you just stay the fuck away from here. The only trash I see around here comes from Yankees. We have clean beaches, streets, and parks until you fucking Kike-A-Likes started bringing your multi-cultural bullshit into our world.

And my point still stands.

over their dead bodies

Yes it is

No, no it’s not.

The north sucks.. it's just a bunch of murders and student loan debt while living in a coffin for 4k/mo .. I hate it here people up north are just as stupid as people down south just more ruthless

The last point in that seems false

What if a flat-out shitskin majority elects a "fuck whitey" government? Less Obama, more Mugabe.

>158098953
>158099075
thank you ily both
its inevitable that this nation will die why not take part and leave a mark

Maryland isn't the south nigger. Get us off your map.

get rid of all the niggers

>like West Virginia,
Would you like me to give you the history of how the people of my state were essentially enslaved by mining companies, had our natural resources stripped bare - from our lumber to our rocks - in exchange for monopoly money, had our rivers turned into corrosive chemical sewage, and had all of our local businesses strangled by a series of liars who bullshit their way into office?

The heroin problem is on us, though.

why? the north and south are irreconcilable

>The last point in that seems false
>What if a flat-out shitskin majority elects a "fuck whitey" government? Less Obama, more Mugabe.
The citizens of America own 50 trillion rounds of ammo. Wonder what that would look like at night.

But the hillbillies, it's like 99% hillbilly.

>158099608

nogs are an infestation but the whites will probably triumpn before destroying themselves

>leave a mark
I always do.

Hillbillies are yanks. They even broke from Virginia to be yanks. You need to come to terms with the fact that yanks consist of some fucked up people.

I'm just saying the "the US government will *never* be retarded enough to try it" concept doesn't hold water considering we haven't even reached Peak Retard yet

I mean just this week Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have had massive protests outside their homes scolding them for not being anti-white enough

See

Huh.

It's surprisingly hard to define what groups are the most enthusiastic about cousin-fucking. That's a real bipartisan map.

Gentrify it.

The south was decimated after the civil war economically. They never recovered. Plus thanks to their enormous non white welfare burden they have no money for infrastructure or education spending. Deport or kill all blacks in the south and things might start to improve

Hillbilly and scots-irish culture is much closer to southern culture than northern.

the only way to fix the south is to

A) physically remove all blacks
or
B) give up several states to the blacks so they can have their own country

other than that, its fucked,

>nogs are an infestation but the whites will probably triumpn before destroying themselves

In Texas white and latino couples are the norm, I don't even give it a second thought when I see them. It's about 50/50 ratio of WM/LF, LM/WF.
In the absolute remotest of chances that a race war breaks out do you think latinos would let their mixed race cousins get attacked by blacks? I'm Latino and it pisses me off to see whites I don't know get beat up by nogs.

You've obviously never been to Pennsylvania.

Maybe because they are near the border. Close doesn’t count though.

Italians are the ones who fucked it up for everyone.

There also doesn't necessarily have to be any alliance or altruism towards whites.

There's places from Brazil to California with no actual whites, everyone is either black or Latino, and the Latinos all seem more aware of what's going on than most KKK members do.

there's plenty of jobs in the south you mong, toothless bubba with their rascal-riding moose wives aren't educated enough to do any of them.