Is inbreeding beneficial? Jews are very inbred and have high IQ and great genes...

Is inbreeding beneficial? Jews are very inbred and have high IQ and great genes, maybe this whole scaremongering for inbreeding is a Jewish conspiracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

An ideal wife should be between 3rd and 7th cousins

>inbreeding is good

>>inbreeding is good
My new favourite.

>Jews inbred
More than other people yeah.
>high IQ
Not really.
>great genes
Which genes are those?
>inbreeding beneficial?
kys loser

>great genes
nice one senpai, all the Jews I know that are truly "jewish" from religious families all have strong allergies, migraines and some bad genetic diseases. Even I, as someone who's 1/4th Jewish am allergic to dust, cat fur and other bullshit

jews dont inbreed, they dont mix races

Jews have tons of mental problems

Does this help explain the stereotypical Jewish disposition? Are they always kvetching because they are in a perpetual state of feebleness and agony?

The posture, toe-in, and holding his bottle with two hands.

Absolutely cucked.

Sorry Texas, fucking your sister is always going to be bad. I don't care how good she looks in the shower!

Jews don't have a high IQ. A select minority of jews who moved to US, UK and Sweden pre-WW2 have a high IQ. All the other ones are lower than average IQ.
Jews are specifically making sure they aren't inbreeding, they do genetic tests to make sure they aren't fucking their relatives when they breed with other jews.

If you want to know what happens to populations that are ok with inbreeding, look at the Middle East. Their inbreeding problem is so bad that even people in UK are freaking out over it. Their media has extensively covered the issue of Muslim immigrant inbreeding.

Jews have an incredible of amount of genetic problems and mental illness per capita. The word you're looking for is nepotism lol.

look user i also want to fuck my sister but i wont because i dont want my kids to be mongoloids

The stereotype has some basis, since it's quite true that many Jews that are from Orthodox, or other form of really traditional Jewish families suffer from bad health. I wouldn't go to say that all Jews have bad health, but enough did for the stereotype to form.

Hey friend.
Have you ever wanted to go to Israel?
Would you go if it was free?
Did you know it was your birthright to get a free trip to Israel?
Registration starts on Jan 30, for free 7 or 10 day trips.
I'm going, why arn't you.
Go with Birthright Israel.

I too used to hate jews, but now I'm going on a free trip to Israel. Me and my Asian friends have it all planned. So could you.

Inbreeding isn't, but most people have a bad idea of what inbreeding is. Breeding with your second cousin is not inbreeding. First cousin is borderline inbreeding and may or may not be bad depending on other factors.

sounds like a trip straight to the gas chambers :^)

100% legit friend, just fill out the forms

>great genes

Have.. you ever actually seen a Jew?

>nepotism
-ethnic nepotism, to be exact.

What could possibly go wrong?

>Jews are very inbred and have high IQ and great genes

when this meme will die?