Kaguya

Dark Past?

So she'll become his love interest?

>AN ENTIRE CHAPTER ABOUT /OURGUY/

HOLD ONTO YOUR ASSHOLES.

I don't know about that, but I guess we're seeing why he reacted so negatively.

>both bullied
>both outcasts
>completely different
I like it Aka, it's a good chance for them to heal each other.

>our guy chapter.

I have a boner now.

I approve of this ship.

Ishigami bullying girls is my favorite thing. Hope we see more of it.

I kinda thought IshixFuji would be a thing though. I guess all those scenes where they hung out or bullied each other mean nothing then?

Fuji is a slut who needs a strong man to keep her down, she'd use Ishigami and throw him out like a natural born traitor she is.

Fuji is a known traitor who will backstab you at a moment's notice. /ourguy/ deserves better.

Wait, is /ourguy/ in love with hitler womanlet?
I ship it.

Don't get excited. It might be nothing. Wait for the translation.

Hanging out doesn't have to mean anything.

But she can´t be the girl who made him an outcast, right? He would´ve been way more pissed off if she were.

I don't know if it's supposed to be love, but
>he's the loser with no friends who brings games to school and skips classes
>she's the straight-laced rulefag with no friends
I can only guess that for Ishigami who has been ignored by everyone for a long time she was the only person who cared about him, even if in her own nazi way.

From what I gathered, she was very pure in middle school, and bothered others because they weren't "following the rules". She is baffled by a love letter, she yells at students for touching legs, and she takes Ishigami's PSP.

But Ishigami notices that despite her being pure and shit, she's consistently being bullied by the other students, but she doesn't seem to notice.

I'm sure a translation will give us more information.

I ship it. But he is probably not interested in her anymore.

it's clear /ourguy/ was once a target by little miss morals.

>Ishigami chapter
This pleases me

I liked IshiFuji but Womanlet is cute so I approve this.

>kaguya on break next week

And here I though we would have a romantic triangle.

No. NOOOOOOOO!

>Ishigami mini-arc
>Break next week

It's Called /ourguy/ having empathy for a fellow bullied person.

>it's an Ishigami chapter
YES

>Ishigami wants her to lose so she won't be bullied anymore
He really is /ourguy/

I thought the next chapter was supposed to be election day? It wouldn't be the first time Aka's tricked us though... or this flashback could just be part of the chapter.

I feel bad for Iino, but she really needs to realize those rules won't help anyone. She clearly means well, but will only end up hurting everyone. She could do well though if Fujiwara actually explains that, since she may actually listen to her. That's the only way I could see her winning, since her rules would mess with everything too much.

Her 30% initial votes is actually really impressive, now. She got that much support while being bullied? Against Shirogane (and, presumably, a less-disliked pure)?

>Her 30% initial votes is actually really impressive, now. She got that much support while being bullied? Against Shirogane (and, presumably, a less-disliked pure)?
She was bullied in the middle school.

But that's the Shuchi'in middle school, so apart from the few impures, it's the same people. Even if they stopped bullying her, it's a huge jump for them to support her now.

She's like a paladin version of Kaguya. Pure, innocent and a follower of her own convictions to the bitter end. She doesn't look like the bullying type.
If the bullying among the first years is that bad, I can see some assholes "supporting" her in the polls just to ravel in her despair as she gets none of the votes she expected.

The Shuchi'in first years already piss me off because of the Ishigami bullying. I doubt he did something that bad to warrant that kind of isolation. They bullying shortie-chan just confirms the first years are a bunch of assholes who need to be purged.

Also I can kinda understand her. I was a prefect in my highschool days. It's a thankless job and no one likes you because of that.

Pres: Jun Fukuyama
Kaguya: Ami Koshimizu
Ishigami: Hiroshi Kamiya

Who else?

Kamiya literally only has one voice and it doesn't suit him.

More important, who will be the narrator?

Holy shit I'm so fucking hyped now, I did not expect this now of all times
Motherfucker

>Hiroshi Kamiya
Disgusting

Jouji Nakata of course.

Hayasaka: Chiwa Saito

Dunno, I'd like Ishigami to be voiced by whoever voiced the P3 MC in the movies. That defeated borderline nihilistic voice would be perfect for him, rather than a happy go lucky MC voice.

Kinda want to hear Kaguya voiced by Hayami Saori

The P3 MC is voiced by Ishida Akira. I'm glad someone has the same opinion as me since I always imagine Ishigami in Ishida's voice' it's just perfect. My second choice would be the VA of 3-gatsu of lion and Gundam IBO.

Didn't Kaguya say she keeps running and keeps losing?

>making a fool himself to be instead the butt of the joke
truly a real human bean

> Ishigami x Fujiiwara is dead

God tier chapter.

This only the beggining of the Ishigamibowl.

>/ourguy/
>in love with hitlter womanlet
>in love with
>hitler
>funsize
hmm, truly ourguy

Isn't confiscating a love letter too much? I get that she holds her idea of a learning enviroment in high esteem, but the quantity of couples there mean that male female relationships aren't forbidden. Neither is having your PSP in school, considering Kaguya didn't comment on it either.

Under what authority she does that? No wonder everyone's pissed at her.

She's a member of the public morals committee, how much authority do they usually have? Plus at least some of this appears to be in class, and she'd definitely have some justification if it's distracting them there.
The first half of has the high school uniforms, so it wasn't just middle school.

>Also I can kinda understand her. I was a prefect in my highschool days. It's a thankless job and no one likes you because of that.

The issue is that she takes it to far and her policies are way too extreme.

>mean nothing
It means that they're capable of interacting with a character who isn't their love interest. Shocking, huh?

Inconceivable.

Imagine how fun it would be

>pampered rich kids kept in an environment with only other pampered rich kids
>they're assholes

What a twist.

The first half of her picture is Miko doing her election speech probably.

Isn't she the reason he's bullied?

to manhandle Hitler's tiny body

I hope to see some kind of Kuro and Sera relationship with those 2. That would be good

I think you guys are overreacting. I don't she'll be the designated Ishigami love interest for the time being. I just think that Ishigami understands her being bullied(and probably knows that she is oblivious/suffering from it) and maybe wanted to help her in his own autistic way.

Maybe Ishigami was bullied because he stood up for Iino? He doesn't have his bangs in one of the pages.

Holy shit. Supreme taste indeed.

>author tries making a mature story exploring themes such as fatalism and the extent of society's influence on young, undeveloped minds
>gets axed
>makes wacky hijinks highschool romcom story
>becomes a success and even switches magazines from monthly to weekly

I wonder how he feels about it.

He's literally said his plan is to become uncancellable so he can go back and finish the first story. Off too a good start so far.

THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE PREZ NOT STRESSED IS TO HAVE HITLER WIN THE ELECTION. HOWEVER, HITLER DESPISES LOVE. THEREFORE, THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE HERSELF.

To be fair, Aka's character are really well thought out. Not only in Kaguya but in Ib as well. For a romcom that gives you an incredible edge over the usual walking cliches in other media.

That's how he can get away with not putting any fanservice whatsoever in Kaguya, besides that chapter when Fuji pressed her F's against Shirogane in the closet, and even that was mild.

I'd welcome an Ib reboot, hopefully he doesn't kill Yume this time.

Reboots are always shitty. Let him move on and make something better.

>besides that chapter when Fuji pressed her F's against Shirogane in the closet, and even that was mild.
And that chapter isn't even being included in the volumes.

>>To be fair, Aka's character are really well thought out
except Kei

Because Kaguya is better, by not being overly ambitious, it had room for fun.

Give her time.
Even Ishigami got shit on by some people here on his first 2 appearances.

Really? I remember we instantly loved the guy since the first panel he appeared in. I mean. We had all that discussion about who he was going to be and quitting the SC in the first panel.

I prefer Shirogane to Kuro but Yume was a way better than Kaguya

Comparing anyone to Yume is unfair user. She was the cutest.

But Ib is horribly childish, edgy and melodramatic. It reads as some talented teenager's first attempt at writing: with some decent ideas here and there but unbearably sappy, naive and excessive overall.

Still it's better that other edgeshit that we can only like ironically. Sure some ideas were stupid as fuck but more than edgy it had a lingering aura of depression.

I remember reading it back when it was stuck on like 7th chapter without new translations and up to that it was pretty mediocre

It was overall just okay, but it had some amazing moments.

It's definitely worth reading just for one arc you haven't reached yet. The end's disappointing because it was rushed, but I'm sure once Aka's finished Kaguya he'll be able to go back and make it really great.

Which is really conflicting for me. Part of me wants Ib to continue, but another part doesn't want Kaguya to end, at least until it gets the recognition it deserves.

Better it ends than gets dragged on forever.

Yeah, I agree. I think we'll get both, though. Aka will get back to Ib eventually- and with Kaguya's sales, I'm sure he'll have the support he needs this time- but it'll be a long wait. I think it's clear at this point he plans to do Kaguya justice first.
If he wanted to end faster, he had plenty of opportunities to do so (I don't think anyone would have complained if they got together at the fireworks). He's even implied that the series will continue after the confession- and with Kaguya's family issues, there's actually good reason for it. Of course, this does mean the wait for Ib will be very long, though.

Fumihiko Tachiki or bust

There are also Beta-Couples prepared.

I want a flashback chapter of kaguya and why she first started liking president and her natural progression.

We know the ribbon must have been involved somehow. The question is did he give it to her before or after the defrosting?

so many questions so much "how cute"

How long has it even been since we had a how cute?

wasn't the president the last one who had one?

Also this. For someone who is only slightly disturbed by all the rapefaces Kaguya makes in manipulating bitch mode, for that expression and those words in particular to have such an effect on him, the story behind that must be an amusing one.

Maybe he did try to confess before and worded it badly enough for her to misunderstand and traumatize him for life?

Well, supposedly she was Ice Kaguya for 1-2 months, according to the volume extras. If there's around a month between Shirogane's birthday and the election and they took office early November, that means she warmed up around her birthday on January 1st. So maybe it all started with the ribbon as a birthday gift?

She already had the ribbon last Christmas, so it's before that.

Poor prez, always working never getting a rest. I wanna see him after he takes like a whole month vacation, just chilling.

He wouldn't be able to sleep. He NEEDS work.

She had already defrosted by then. In christmas she was in that "he'll surely fall for me even if I don't do anything" gap before the first chapter formally began.

Considering the first duel was before they changed uniforms, probabky in May or late April and 6 months had passed between the introduction and then, Shiro probably took office in late Ocober or early November. Whatever happened that made both of them fall for each other definitely wasn't a gradual thing. It was a big sudden event. There's simply not enough time.

He had plenty of time to rest during summer break, but it just made him miserable because he'd rather be in school with Kaguya. They need to start dating first for him to really enjoy a vacation.

Pretty sure he still worked tons of part-time jobs during summer break. But you´re right, Kaguya could pamper him real nice during a much needed vacation including her patented yander- err i mean regular back massage.

He did work and study, but he also said that he didn't get many shifts and wound up laying around depressed instead.