“I have survived with 86 people in a small rubber boat“

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lgYu1uSmMLo
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCtyZi7vbY
youtube.com/watch?v=FtNyCnobv4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OlJmir8WED8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is nothing wrong with that pic

It advocates for the hiring of illegal alien and most likely economic refugees and not war refugees

If it's germany why is half the sign in english?

How does the muslim dick in you mouth taste, hans?

Congratulations now its time to be 86'd and show us just how much of a team player you are by going home and being a team player there!

niggers and kikes should all be executed! hopefully the world as we know it for all you fuckers will end soon! bump that fucking clock up!

Keep swallowing propaganda.

Especially since it drives wages down and hires likely illegal, low IQ economic welfare leeches, who will keep their welfare on top of their illegal money

Tell that to the leftists who put up rgis shit and support these posters, not me

nobody in their right mind believes that shit anyways.

Are Swisscucks exempt from shitskins? I think not.

There are so many people who actually buy into this propaganda.
Luckily the majority of Germans here don't, but still.
Our chances of winning would be much greater if we managed to put an end to leftist indoctrination.

Just google Social-Bee, they are a Start up from Munich. Maybe give them a 1 star review on Google and facebook.

I think 50% is too much indoctrinated or legitimatly retarded, 35% gets it, but refuses to vote for the AfD, and 15% get it AND voted for the AfD

Isn't that pronounced "Teamfish"? Like that one Nazi general who was obsessed with fish?

I just hope it won't get worse in Scandinavia.
Please, Norwegian bros, make resistance.

From Munich? Dang they either use it as a business strategy and exploit stupid leftist/ politicians, or they believe that this stuff is good themselves...

I think it's pronounced "team-feh-egg"

It is pronounced [teamfaheg]

Yeah, those ads rub me the wrong way. I never had anything against foreigners but German culture is still so weak, after two world wars and being split into two states for such a long time. The 68ers sealed our fate. This will be the final blow. Americans, communists, refugees, none of them are necessarily evil, it's all perfectly understandable what the have done. I'm not angry, but it's heartbreaking to see how estranged our people have become from this once great culture. Good night, Dichter und Denker.

Because it's Germany.

youtu.be/lgYu1uSmMLo

English is widely understood by most Germans as it is taught in schools, so it is often used in media.

Because this poster is from germany and they want tourists tothe call too. Additionally the “refugees“ don't understand 1 german word. In english they habe a vocabular of 100 words, so they will barely understand the poster

As long as we have hope, we have the power to stop this.
Let's not give up this great country, brother.
The more people we get to fight with us, the stronger the resistance will become.

Unable to move

Well the problem is, many see the problems, but will still vote anything as long as itd not the AfD. Sad reality....

Hm? What do you mean?

It's away of telling refugees who only understand English "we're on your side". Otherwise refugees will think Germany is calling them fags. "I'm in team fag".

That's true, sadly...
Even in my family, many believe the AfD to be a "Nazi party".
When in reality, it is the only party that can save us now.

Give it time. We will prevail. The establishment is in panic mode and the people are becoming numb to crude propaganda. Remember that the Adf should have never gotten into the Bundestag at all, this wasn't planned..we are already winning..the ball is rolling.

Sorry, mate. We are known to be spineless and we have had a form of Marxism before Marx invented it; a sort of obligation to help whoever is in need...

Now, I think the best move is to start looking East (CZ, SK, HU, PL) because that's where the last bit of European culture will be when everything else has gone to shits. My only hope is that another Lion will rise again (mb der vierstes reich) in Europe and save us before it is too late.

I was in Wuerzburg during the election and they had voting signs everywhere written in Arabic. Wish I had the sense to take my phone with me, it was fucking priceless.

There will be no popular resistance. There won't be any real conflict either, it'll just go on like it has for 50 years. Then, once everyone is brown, once Islam is the majority religion, those few who will have guarded blood and culture will be a minority, they will be overpowered easily. I can't imagine anything that will change this fate. We should enjoy what we have, while it lasts. We will prevail until it's over, and we will be the happiest people on earth knowing what we had, but we cannot win this war.
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCtyZi7vbY

Hopefully you're just memeing. I refuse to believe that germans on Sup Forums think that

It's just one of those imported Germans.

It's 85 you fucking faggot

youtu.be/lgYu1uSmMLo
BewegungsunFISH

I think so too, Poland will probably become of the final European strongholds. I'm considering moving there, because I don't feel safe here anymore. Even now, knowing that it's just the beginning.

It truly saddens me to see this culture disappearing in all over Northern Europe...
Though even if we can't win, knowing that it once existed is a strange kind of relief.

Maybe the true beauty of a blossom is that it fades some day.

Memeing aside, that's a very good poster.
The fonts suck dick, but other than that i like it a lot.

Yeah Poland is a fucking shithole. Wherever you are living cannot be as bad as Poland.

Maybe you're right about that, I don't think the odds are on our side either...

This song is in Dutch, but it basically says "what a nice day to die", and it reminds me of our current situation.
youtube.com/watch?v=FtNyCnobv4Y

Well said, friend.
This thread has become weirdly comfy. As in comforting.

>“I have survived with 86 people in a small rubber boat“
Does it mention the part where he helped throw the Christians overboard?

defeatist cunt.

5 year slave labor for everybody arriving here on a fucking dinky
don't make me pay income taxes for your shitty meme

I have to admit this is a good commercial.

I know user, is there even a country more taxed than us?

If they're such good team players, why couldnt they band together to make their homeland a nicer place to live?

OP obviously isn't that good at translating numbers

For low IQ retards and cucks maybe, otherwise no

Yeah we germans often get numbers wrong. Just take a look at WW2

This is pure anti-german propaganda, you fucking cuck.

If I just took a plane to Germany, moved to Berlin, and illegally immigrated with no plans of coming back, what are the chances that I would ever face consequences? My intuition says "none." I have a friend that would let me rent out their place, and get me a kitchen job under the table at a restaurant too. In America, almost every city on west and east coast is a "sanctuary city" which means they will not deport you even if you are illegal, and it is illegal to discriminate against you, as long as you stay in city limits.

Savage

none i worked in and i came around quite a lot in and around europe
if we accommodated +2 million new "highly skilled" labor since summer 2015, which according to Madin are all more precious than gold, fucking hell i should be able to retire early

>fuck Hans
>it was 6 and not 6 million

"Buh duh raycis white devil"

Same in germany, just that we call those people “refugees“ and give them free food, housing and money. Oh and we get the most retarded ones

>get rid of your passport after arrival
>claim you are from Syria and repeatedly say "Asyl"
>???
>profit

Because the immigrants speak rudimentary English. They cannot speak German

certainly has nothing to do with the motivation and outlook of entering the land of milk and honey ...

Agreed and we need to lowerthe taxes. The left even wants usus to be taxed more, those fucking commies

>social bee
Buzz buzz, pandemic goyim.

the left can suck my big german sausage
the traitors need to get gassed along with each and every useful idiot still supporting them

Bum

Wanna try something fun?
Make a fake CV and pretend to be from outside the country, apply to either high end positions or younger ones.
Protip: Unless you're saying you have 20 years of high-end position experience (team leader, ceo, etc...) everyone will tell you to fuck off. Everywhere.

of course, you fucking disgrace.

When will Germany finally fix themself? Taking bets...

for my fag hating teen model

*itself

HAHAHAHA

Nice editing. Ty brother

i like how you think user

Because since 1945 Germany is America's satellite.

>war refugees
Lmao Hans, you don't really believe that meme, right?

Nope. It's just what other germans sadly believe

Bump

Well, it's pretty much the same in Switzerland. But I'm already happy when people say that we should only accept "war" refugees than literally any nigger crossing our borders. Atleast they somewhat understand what it actually means to be a "refugee". Next step will be to make them understand that not a single one of these niggers actually fled from anything even resembling "war".

Bump

>whites will be overrun and destroyed

No, standards in the third world will rise while first world standards will decline. Shitskins to some degree will go back. The West will see increases in civic nationalistic right wingers who will deport large numbers of troublemakers. The Western peak of civilization will never return, but it is unlikely it will hit rock bottom.

Also rich Jews and German elites will move into exclusive floating cities, underwater cities, moon cities, satellite cities and Martian cities to avoid the riffraff while you live out your old age in a crime infested area where low class German kids, mulattos and Turks form multiracial gangs and frequently bully you- the ideal multiracial utopia from television.

Will we see germans migrating to Poland soon? Kek

>The West will see increases in civic nationalistic right wingers who will deport large numbers of troublemakers
wasn't that exactly what people said even before the terror attacks?
and then merkel and lefties still rule in Germany well after mass murders and mass rapes
they also agreed on taking in a minimum of 200,000 "refugees" every year or something

Dude you have guns, nice looking chicks, universities with world leaders (e.g. Kim Komg Un) and low taxes. You guys will beich alright

Nah probably south america or southern europe
comfier, cheaper

>they also agreed on taking in a minimum of 200,000 "refugees" every year or something
Genau. Ganz genau.
youtube.com/watch?v=OlJmir8WED8

How's your sister's boyfriend? Found a job?

Can't understand a lot of german but from the title I'm assuming it's the policy someone proposed on inviting the families of the people already in Germany?

of fucking course it does
cheap labour is always welcome

Probably bait

If you think this isn't bait you're retarded.

There's a sentence in the Obergrenze law that states that if for some reason there will be a change in international (EU) refugee policies, the Obergrenze will be adjusted accordingly. Now the EU is about to release a new law: Refugees will no longer be integrated into the countries they actually flee to but the EU country where they have relatives or friends. And so, 200.000 refugees become millions and millions more.

Funnily enough, this new law is being supported by CDU and SPD politicians in the European parliament. The Obergrenze was a hoax from the beginning.

God pls no. Keep the germ trash away from our country..

agreed

>wages down
And real estate up. All these ppl need to be housed.

No CSU os based, but can't do shit. I hope Seehofer comes to the AfD. I like him

kek RIP

>millions and millions more
make that billions

wasn't the whole premise of importing shitskins that the europe is aging, dying out, and in dire need of workforce overall?
how come they have to campaign for employment now?

You better be just joking, or else your kids will use you as their soap, once you are made into one

macht mich sauer, kann aber nichts dagegen tun im Moment, also scheiß drauf

Remove mal die memeflagge, und gib nicht so leicht auf Klaus

>kann aber nichts dagegen tun im Moment
Beta attitude