Why are there so many fucking Somalis in Minnesota?

I thought the Mid-West was supposed to be the area where white people are safe. Where did these Somalis come from? What state is left pure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_H3Sv2zad6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Swedish diaspora.

Where Swedes are Somalis will follow

Thanks Obama!

This
A gift from the Nigger President
Liberals in the state got what the wanted, enjoy

But why place them in the whitest state? Why not California or New York or some place like that?

California and New York are already solid blue states. Minnesota still needs to be turned solid blue. The same thing is going on in Texas.

For the exact reason you stated...they are literally seeding white states like MN. Maine had a bunch of refugees until they told the feds/groups to fuck off.

There needs to be a serious inquiry into this, as it seems it's run by the feds through a bunch of Soros-style nonprofits..thy placements are hardly happenstance.

Nothing more than yet another insidious plank in the Dems long-term demographic plan to change the electoral profile of this country.

Mall of 'America'

the terrornigs are the new project of the lutheran church. theyre responsible for all the fucking gooks in MN as well.

Holy fuck this has to be this concentrated because of a certain event or something, right? No way that's typical.

Bush let in 30,000 a year. He was a real piece of shit just like obama

Keep telling yourself that...

Horrible third-worlders congregate in malls because they're comfortable, attractive, free if you don't buy anything, and the management knows it will get sued to oblivion if they send security to shoo them out.

Malls: one more nice thing we can't have in the Diversity Era.

Are they even allowed to be out on their own?

Somalis girls tho..

Don't be disgusting, Jesus they're fucking ape-like

Ape vs Somali girls

fpbp

Its the Eid Holiday, 2x a year.

Minnesota is America's Sweden.

Why are they wearing traditional European clothes?! Take them off! They are appropriating our culture!

The leaf is peaking out from behind that meme flag

I'm totally a leaf

Somalis based af
While you're all playing your Jewish faggot games

Few months ago Somalia user(confirmed with pics) was telling that Minnesota actually advertises in Somalia.
I dunno what is with all the talk that Solmali girls are cute. They can't handle western food and blow up to 300 pounds in no time.
Giant fat asses that force them to waddle more so than walk.

Futo macaan

I sure do hate niggers

giant asses are the best part.

Why are there so many Bhutanese refugees? Isn’t Bhutan supposed to be a happy place?

Gobol Mineesootaa

Are you there for the Super Bowl user?

Iska Waran Warya Minnesota anigaa iska leh.

Salaam caleykum walaal
Waan cadaan

I'm the captain now, so your cumskin snownigger ass better put some respect on our name.

Waryaa it's the 15th century it doesn't have to make sense anymore

You're joking. Right?

Subxanallah

I heard some churches were importing them all, for federal bux kickbacks.

Chicago-user here, you should fucking see the walmarts here man, filled with haji and their trashbag women
I don't know what it was like before Obama but he sure fucked this place up good
Can't even go for a coffee at Dunkin without seeing a durka

Yet you bend over for Rahm Emanuel
What a sad strange cuck you are

Please tell me that isn't actually it.

You should count how many "churches" are CIA fronts
Happy to help

> pic related is percent of ppl from swedish decent

Qof cadaan miyaad tahay?

Pretty typical it is affectionately nicknamed the Mall of Africa around here. Super Bowl media row is being held there... might redpill the liberal sports media talking heads when they get a load of what's going on there.

I literally just moved here like 4 months ago, from California desu
who the fuck is that?

Minnesota isn't swede territory, back the fuck off. It's for Germans and qt Russian immigrants only.

Nah

>Today, Swedish Americans are found throughout the United States, with Minnesota, California and Illinois being the top three states with the highest number of Swedish Americans
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Americans

>M-MUH EBIL LUTHERNAS
Protip: ELCA is not Lutheran.

Say what you will but Gangsta's Paradise was a good song.

Cadaanka iska ilaali
Suraa an-niisa 4:41

That's 100% mall of america. I believe its the Camp Snoopy theme park to be specific.

Happened to northern Ky too. Obama placed them in red states with high white populations. They know they breed like rabbits and will eventually turn the states blue for more votes. Also was shoving diversity down our throats

KEK

If you were more thoughtful you'd leverage their hatred of fags because the Dems are struggling with that in MN right now

it's no longer camp snoopy themed. it's now nickelodeon themed

Bullshit. I don't see the log chute ride.

trust me that is mall of america

>Minnesota still needs to be turned solid blue
We haven't voted for a republican president in like 40 ish years.

Maybe it's been rebranded as Nickelodeon's (((Dan Schneider))) Log Violation Chute

No i really just want them gone.

You have to be strong now. It was just a cover song.
youtube.com/watch?v=_H3Sv2zad6s

Its only on the holiday tho, we dont have the same holiday as you we dont celebrate Christmas at home and shit we go to the mall and spend money. Stop hating nigger

You're not going to do anything about it
They're an entire nation of doing things about it
Nasiib wanaagsan, soyboy

It's mall of America. Ask any Minnesota user in here. Still don't believe us? Go see for yourself then.

Man I thought the cold would deter the niggers wtf happened did they evolve?

You're fucking retarded Swedes are all over Minnesota all Scandinavians in fact

He doesn't even rap.

Wa ruun walaal dad qatar ah wayee waan Iska ilaaliniyaa.

Moar

The Canuck speaks the truth.

Ah yeah that's right. I remember hearing it was rebranded a couple years ago but couldn't remember what to.

Makes me sad I used to love going there when we'd come down from leafland and visit. I haven't been in about 10 years now I suppose and it was majority white (and pleasant) in that mall back then , the changes I see and hear from my friends down there are soul crushing.

They are going to carve little somalia out of both our countries.

I AM from Minnesota you faggot leaf, and do occasionally go to the mall. I don't see any log chute, or the large merry go round with seats that fling you around, or the large axe thingy that spins you around, or the merry go round with the animatronic conductor on top.

question, how strict are muslim girls when it comes to pre merital sex? like is it haram af? I've wanted to hit on a few arab girls wearing the hijab but I am not sure whether pre marital sex is even an option for them. Are they sluts?

Fake as fuck, that uppercut was completely fake.

In yar baan ku hadlaa af Soomali
The Western xaar is a sickness with no substance behind it
Always pay attention to the flow of lacag
Yehudka hides and always pretends he is something he is not
Shaytaan's only power is deception
Trust in ilahey
Subxanallah

Somalis are the worst possible immigrants, they're dishonest, ugly, tribal, stupid and violent. The only one here who ever made anything of himself is Sir Mohammed Muktar Jama Farah, and that's only because he can run fast. They're good distance runners, I'll give them that, skinny as fuck. Oh, and they hate Pakis.

And give me a shout out in SSpot
Stop teach cadaan this shit

Theyre attempting to breed Somali super soldiers capable of enduring bitter cold winters so the Kangz can take the fight to the evil whydees in their caves of Europe.

Lol, dude I really don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. The log ride being/not being in the shot doesn't change that it's the mall and that it's full of Somalians/muslims/nogs all the time.

Go shopping and experience it for yourself.

It'll be like Ahmed Gurey al-Ghazi + darawiishta all over again

Whitey btfo once again

Kek

This is the future you chose. It didn't have to be like this.

Parents control their virginity once a week and during the wedding night the whole family stands around you and watches. It tradition that the person who sees blood the first gets a camel from the husband. They all start cheering after the cherry got popped and make those lulalalala tongue noises.

Pic related was miss Minnesota KEK, somali girls are cute tho I won't lie

I think somalies are among the ugliest people on earth honestly.

ill take our word for it, seems like youd know

>somalis don't integrate

If you think that xalimo is ugly you're khaniis

That title goes to white english people

Factually and unironically Obama