Alucard vs Arcueid

Who wins in a fight?

One Sage Man.

Arcuied has unlimited stamina so if she uses her marble phantasm she probably could kill Alucard enough time for him to truly die because he could not do anything. And if she goes full Archetype earth she will not hesitate to "destroy" the planet if it means killing him

Alucard because he has conceptual immunity to everything by existing everywhere simultaneously.

ATE only has control of earth. She can't kill him. He will eventually find a way to kill her forever.

Alucard is fucking immortal. Only Guts from Berserk could fuck him up and only because Alucard would let himself get killed by him.

You really don't understand how powerful Post-Schrodinger Alucard is, do you?

that would depend on whether its night and whether marble phantasm can cancel alucards omnipresence

Didn't Hirano confirm Arcueid at full power would defeat Alucard?

Pre-Schrodinger Alucard is obscenely fucked, Post-Schrodinger could hold a stalemate and that's about it, assuming Arc can't contrive a means to use Marble Phantasm to make him killable ala Wallachia.

Seems like the sort of thing he'd do.

Isnt Alucard is on the same level as Nero chaos. I only read original manga.

she is far above nrvnsqr

>hellsing author being a TMfag

Here comes a new challenger!

Neither one would win. Arcueid could kill ten million Alucards, but she would never be able to permanently defeat him. Likewise Alucard can't permanently kill Arc.

his vampires and church are quite similar desu

Arc only couldn't beat Nrvnsqr because she was nerfed to shit. At normal 30% she could've used Marble Phantasm without issue and destroyed him with minimal trouble, Archetype: Earth would be complete overkill.

Look I'm a Monogatari fag, but Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade is on a level below these two vampires.

She's below Arc, but not Alucard. Being able to shatter Antarctica by jumping and her other abilities is pretty neat, plus the Kokorowatari is kind of hax.

They both immortal so it would never ends.

Can't wait for ARC to show up in Fate Grand Order. Nasu has been teasing the possibility.

She's below Schrodinger Alucard, which is who we're discussing.

She was already as servant in Fate/Extra, so I'm surprised he's waited so long to stuff her into Grand Order.

Schrodinger Alucard can't hurt any of them, his DC is garbage is comparison. It's stalemate at best, assuming the Kokorowatari can't kill him.

There's also Kiss-Shot's timetravel. It's probably useless against Arc, but even if Schrodinger Alucard is everywhere and anywhere in any given timeframe, killing him in the past or preventing him from ever becoming a vampire may cause enough of a paradox to fuck him up.

>Alucard + Arcueid

Any hentai doujin involving these two?

If there were any they'd have been made over a decade ago and were probably never scanned. Too late now.

alucard is dracula backwards

Welcome to 1943.

I read one, forgot the name though.

I never progressed any farther in that story with arcueid because there's a path you can choose that lets you rape here and I just choose that everytime :^)

Drifters was probably directly inspired by Fate with its heroic spirits

I can't believe I never noticed.

I'd love to hear why she jobbed to Goetia.

REMAKE WHEN

Pretty sure in the Shinjuku event it was said the planet takes measures against anything threatening it by removing the event before it could happen. Hence the whole loops Moriarti was doing to destroy the planet. So what Goetia did probably didn't threaten her or the planet.

she didnt fight goetia

also
>human order

all DAA and whatnot are massively weakened in FGO because the earth favors humans over them, as opposed to turkeyhandle where it was the opposite

Do TAs even exist in the FGO setting?

dont think so, its servants now - similar to the counterforce

So which is the canon Alucard? The one that fought the Major or the one that fought the Green Goblin looking fellow?

Which is the better show to watch?

The manga version, i.e. vs the Major.

The OVAs are better than the TV anime, but the TV series wasn't as bad as people have retroactively decided to declare it as being.

The tv series was pretty bad but there was some cool stuff. Seras was also cuter

>The OVAs are better than the TV anime
OVA's are the Major's shenanigans, right? Or are they the Walter vs. Alucard/Titty Cop vs. Werewolf fights?

> the TV series wasn't as bad as people have retroactively decided to declare it as being.

I hate it when people do that. Especially for FMA, since I like the melancholy tone of 2003's series and Conqueror of Shamballah a lot more than Brotherhood.

He's the same shit except now with 30% Arc "immortality".

hes omnipresent and completely immortal - since he can just exist in an undamaged state somewhere else

fukken saved

Then how did he kill all those millions of himself for 30 years?

thats more like killing multiple personalities - not physical copies of himself

also the power explicitly wouldn't work until he did

[citation needed]

I'm not well versed in Tsukihime but by the end of Hellsing Alucard can now exist anywhere and is now completely immortal.

He's kind of right though. Alucard basically had some kind of reservoir of souls right? He had to get rid of them to find himself again after absorbing the cat tranny but presumably left his soul and gained his powers. I haven't seen this shit in forever so I could be completely wrong.

>killing myself inside myself

unless you suggest he was filled with mini alucards

doesent beat AE

Everything exists in GO because it's maximum fanservice shit while trying to mix in a serious story.

Nasu even made it so that it's the only world where Servants AND DAAs can exist at the same time now (and in Strange Fake, because poor Narita had already planned the story in 2008 before retarded retcons).

That said, she'll only appear as a Servant because only Servants are allowed to be major characters in GO.

ZBG?

>Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade
Kek, that huge name of randomly strung together words makes me lol everytime.

Fuck, I want Alucard raping Arc in a doujin.
Hope the Tsuki Remake can bring that to us.

Arc wins on the account of having actual feats that don't rely on wonky statements. Alucard isn't that impressive besides his regen.

>annhilitating several armies and countries isn't impressive

Not when the only thing that let's him get away with such things is his regen. Without it, he'd get destroyed more often than not.

Unstoppable force VS immovable object. In order to kill Arcueid, Alucard would need to kill the planet itself. While formidable, Alucard has never shown the required level of destructive power to achieve such an act. Even at 30% power, Arcueid would be immune to anything Alucard can do.

However, the same is true for the reverse. No matter how many times Arcueid kills Alucard, it won't actually destroy him. She could kill him constantly for a thousand years but it would ultimately accomplish nothing.

However, if Arcueid had some means to target concepts of phenomena, then maybe it'd be possible. I doubt it, though. For all her power, there was nothing she could do against TATARI beyond prepare the conditions that would allow someone else to defeat him.

Where did Catboy come from anyways? For being the lynchpin to ze Major's entire plan it wasn't explained well.

NAZI SCIENCE

Arc would win.
>But post-Schrodinger Alucard!
There are things like Mystic Eyes of Death Perception that could kill Alucard through his immortality, do you not think Arc would have something up her sleeve too?

Arc's mystic eyes of hypnosis? They are ranked A, so they might work depending on how high is Alucard's magic resistance.

Why did Alucard turned into a hime-cut loli?

So he could have fun with shota Walter

OVA covers the manga from start to finish. The TV anime diverged from source sometime after the first attack on the Hellsing mansion.