danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
i.imgur.com/0sGnnhJ.jpg
catbox.moe/c/y0pxa5
imgur.com/a/K1cam
imgur.com/a/2fC2F
imgur.com/a/RXN5s
i.imgur.com/W2UWeUz.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would like to request Mai Natsume coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2022636
Optionally with her hair tied up: i.imgur.com/b6pmSRw.png

Another suggestion is Mai doing the one-finger selfie challenge:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2555752

Or perhaps using a drinking fountain:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1198533

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her wearing the Mikagura uniform (no headphones, please): imgur.com/a/kgRY6
Thighhighs are highly preferred, if possible.

Or wearing any kind of cute and girly summery outfit. Shorts/sundresses/cute miniskirts/t-shirts, anything similar. Preferably not wearing her headphones, please.

Or sitting on a bed like these: imgur.com/a/ZptS9 or anything similar.

Anything else cute is alsoo fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a bandana and apron with her hair in one long braid, or any outfit that makes her look like a housewife.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing a belt "bikini" a.pomf.cat/ohkqpi.jpg , or wearing jeans and doing handbra, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting anything cute or cutelewd of my Kobori, please.

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with her eyes closed and coming forward to kiss me, or listening to music peacefully with her warm smile.

Though if you want to draw something else, go for it!
But please, nothing too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu worried and fussing over me, wondering if I'm hurt at all and checking for injuries, since I kinda got hit by a car the other day.

Alternately, it would be cute to see her adorably disappointed or miffed that her bag of popcorn only popped less than half of the kernels.

For something lewd, I'd love to see Hina seducing me while wearing a virgin killer sweater backwards like so: imgur.com/a/sTsYa

Any of my ideas from last week would also be much appreciated! And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting a Persona 5 style Finishing Touch screen with Rias. imgur.com/a/zqQ96 The words in the background can be something like “Checkmate” if you want to include something there.

Or Rias cosplaying as Kamoi, a new ship in Kantai Collection imgur.com/a/tXl1D

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Spring stuff especially, like wearing a sunhat and sundress. Thanks and have a nice day.

I'd love to see a version of this scene imgur.com/a/tO3Lnwith my husbando, Slaine.

Or him holding or looking at some blue hydrangea flowers. Anything else cool or cute would be great too, I wish you a nice day.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko.
Anything is fine!

Hi, this is my waifu hardgore alice.
I'd like to request some hardgore cute guro type games with her. Or her just walking through a gorey forest. Or just hanging out with snow white.

But anything cute is fine.

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-making a snowman while wearing winter clothes like these; i.imgur.com/itJTNKz.jpg
-sitting in a flower field with her arms resting on her knees while looking at the viewer
-delivering a side kick (i.imgur.com/QmU4gTp.png) in a swimsuit a bit small for her kinda like this; i.imgur.com/oBA37Ll.png
-in a defensive fighting stance like these ones in either of these angles: imgur.com/a/FmrKn maybe with the five elements pentagram showing up in the back of her hand when applicable (could be the LN design; a black tattoo-like pentagram shining with a golden light or as in the anime; white and shining with the same color.)
-sitting in a chair with her legs crossed as in; i.imgur.com/D0RlB3F.jpg in either of these clothes;imgur.com/a/Dn5OO but pushing the hem of her skirt down not to let her panties show. She is very particular about that when she has a cool head

As always anything cute, cool or lewd (up to 4 in the scale) is very much appreciated.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly sitting in a coffee shop on a rainy day (i.imgur.com/slXfz5P.jpg for inspiration), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Aigis Cosplaying as Black Rock Shooter or deadmaster's from Black Rock Shooter imgur.com/a/PCNDX
Wearing a latex outfit sort of like one of these or a design you think would work with her body imgur.com/a/wWG0w
A mini Aigis sleeping on a Sunflower or normal sized on in a field of Sunflowers
Her applying makeup to herself imgur.com/a/hvJU5
Dressed as a cheerleader cheering user on imgur.com/a/MqNEU , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Rika basking in the sun like a cute kitten.
With her hair tied up in a fun way, twintails, sidetail, braided, whatever.
Exercising by doing pushups or stretching.
Riding a Ferris wheel for the first time together.
Dressed up like a Persona velvet room attendant
Anything cute, cool, sexy is great as well.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier. Anything else is fine, too.

Hello drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. He doesn't have a normal wheelchair, but there aren't many images of it, so all I have is an LN cover and fanart: imgur.com/a/18stP

If you don't like that idea here are 3 more:
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu having fun at the beach~

Anything, especially something cute/cat-related, would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa .

Thank you in advance and have a nice week!

I hope you have a wonderful day waifu drawthread! I really want to request the following:

Akua and I waltzing together at Prom. Lights, beautiful hairstyles, loving gazes, fancy dresses, elegant high-heels, anything of the sort would be greatly appreciated! Here's my SI: i.imgur.com/fZaju3U.jpg

If not, here's my other requests:
-Akua cosplaying Pete Burns imgur.com/a/uwSNT
-Her leaning on the edge of a balcony at sunset while wearing a fancy elegant dress and drinking champagne.
-Her drifting on a shopping cart while singing Beat of the Rising Sun.
-A portrait of with this pose and outfit i.imgur.com/aGHj4Z9.jpg
-Her as a drawing or photography virtuoso.
-Her with long flowing hair.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please, Please and Thank you for considering!

-Requesting Birdy in a tank top and shorts cooling off in front of a fan while eating a cherry popsicle with her bangs tied up so you can see her forehead.
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/r8I09

-Something space related, these here are some refs to give you some ideas can include her ship in Laylalo's cockpit, but anything space related would be cool.
imgur.com/a/K6stC
imgur.com/a/xZvx0

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you.

Whoops, messed the link up.
imgur.com/a/tO3Ln

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping with a small smile on her face while wearing cute pajamas, playing tennis, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Natsuki with something similar to the picture below the reference.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/idsdG

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Good afternoon everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis in one of the following suggestions:
-Sunbathing at the beach while lying on her belly without her top
-Leaning forward asking the viewer if they like her bikini. Either showing off her chest or bottom is fine.
-Dressed in her alternate older self known as Ivis Reine.

Bikini Ivis Reference:
imgur.com/a/rNl8w
Ivis Reine Reference:
imgur.com/a/mG1P9

Of course, anything cute of Ivis is fine as long as it is in good taste and your welcome can change her outfit to something casual like the virgin killer outfit, sundress, or something casual if you find her normal outfit difficult to draw, though if you keep her ear piece that would be appreciated. Thank you.

Requesting Taiga dressed in the magical girl outfit she had in a Prisma Illya special and fighting all the bad people in the world, please.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/UBitH
Or Birdyfag's super neat idea of Birdy and Taiga having snacks and drinks at a cafe or sparring.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Greetings and happy Sunday, WWD. For my adorable wife Frenda, I'm requesting a chibi version of her, perhaps drawn in the same style as these:
Alternatively, a pic of her enjoying an ice cream cone. Cute/lewd or anything else will be appreciated. Thanks!

Requesting Kagura wearing a front zip swimsuit, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Kindly requesting my sweet fiancée Celica A. Mercury.

I'd like to request Celica poledancing upside down in her underwear, perhaps in a pose like this (imgur.com/a/3MPX2), but with her being nervous and afraid of falling of, pulling a face like here (imgur.com/a/XAn8k)

Alternatively, anything cute, romantic or perhaps lewd would be infinitely appreciated also.

Thank you for considering and please take it easy this weekend!

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in either of Haru Okumura's clothes please~

have a nice weekend drawfriends

Hello WWD. It's the weekend once again. Let's see some good art from you drawfags! Here's my request though:

I'm requesting Mina Nishizawa from Hyperdimension Neptunia on her knees, patting her lap while looking at the viewer and smiling.

If that request doesn't work for any of you guys, I have 3 other follow up suggestions:
- Mina looking at the viewer while smiling.
- Mina receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.
- Mina leaning forward to the viewer while preparing for a kiss.

If none of them works for any of you, anything cute or beautiful would work as well. If you're daring, I'm also open for lewds.

With that said, thanks in advance and have a good weekend everyone.

Requesting Tessou wearing a female version of Jamie Whitman outfit from Gekisho 9.

Reference picure:

ghsanimeclub.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/snapshot20100131185643.jpg

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.

-Him enjoying one of these drinks, preferably in just his dress shirt, or just casual summer wear: imgur.com/a/eqjJO
-Him hugging my SI from behind
SI Ref: imgur.com/a/d77Kh

Alternatively in a joint request with Mob, doing summer related things like eating watermelon, ice cream, shaved ice, or watching fireworks together.
suggestions and inspiration: imgur.com/a/ripaF

Anything else cute or cool of him is always welcome, thanks and have a good weekend

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing just bra and panties

or

bathing or diving in ocean

Requesting Cyan:

-as a pancake themed magical girl with strawberry syrup, holding a giant fork
-resting in a hammock
-in an egyptian style outfit with jewelry adorning her tail (i.imgur.com/TZC1r8D.png)
-in this very suggestive outfit, with the magic rune over her forehead (i.imgur.com/CNMo4A5.png)
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/ImI5uI2.jpg)
-laying in shallow water with flower petals around her, in a bikini or nothing. Maybe with her on her belly with her lower back and butt making a heart shape with the water

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Requesting my loving wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- Dressed like Disney's Pinocchio

- A Joint request with Ibaraas Nozomi bumps her butt with Ibara's in a friendly manner.

Thank you for any consideration. I would gladly art trade if anyone would like to. May everyone have a great weekend!

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please!

• At the beach wearing a Hula outfit, or at the beach/pool wearing her swimsuit
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Wearing her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Cosplaying as Tron Bonne or Zelda from BoTW

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Nio wearing Magane's uniform, please.

requesting albedo.

Requesting Marble

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute or comfy please.
If you want something more specific, how about something with violets?
Or anything in the style of the clothes in here would be nice: imgur.com/a/teT7z

Thanks in advance!

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing only shorts and maybe flip-flops would be great, he could be sleeping on a pool chair, eating orange wedges or tying his hair back. Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Requesting Sina wearing a sweater and lab coat, and glasses too if you like
or perhaps dressed as a maid, being served instead of working
Although anything would be much appreciated, so no worries. Have a good sun day!

Hello WWD!

Requesting Kaiji in Dio's pose and with his star tattoo on the shoulder.
Bonus points if he has the neck scar too!
>68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m44msnjLi61r1wx1z.jpg

Or holding a checkered cookie in his mouth
>itadakimasuanime.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/checkerboard-cookies-2.jpg

Thanks for the consideration and have a nice weekend!

I hope Cyanfag gets something nice

Requesting Rin handcuffing user and telling him that he isn't going anywhere.

Poor Cyanfag. Hope he gets a good delivery!

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Anything cute, smug or lewd (up to 9 in the lewdness scale) would be wonderful, since she's all of those things, as long as it's something you enjoy drawing.
If her personal BGM could provide inspiration for any ideas, you could have a listen to it here: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

For something more specific, and if you're interested in drawing legs/feet/stockings, I'd like to request her in one of these poses, whether wearing her white thighhighs, white stirrup leggings, or neither: imgur.com/a/ceJKC

Or wearing another goth loli dress, whether the same as someone else's or your original design.

Either way, many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting anything cute for his birthday. Feel free to do draw anything, as long as he looks happy.

Suggestions:
-Receiving a plushie dog with a blue ribbon tied around it as a present
-Him sitting at a desk looking through Vanguard cards with a plate of cake on the desk (the cards don't have to be detailed at all as long as they look like cards)

Duuuuude. Reminds me of the awesome landscapes in NGNL.

Whoa, dude!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Mio in pajamas going to bed
-Mio wearing Ramses II MMD model's outfit (ref imgur.com/a/pU92B ) (dancing vid youtu.be/GVsiRMNONIU )
-Mio wearing Musashi's outfit from KanColle (ref imgur.com/a/HZC63
-Same as above, but in a cutelewd/lewder version if you feel like it, wearing only bandages hiding her private spots while blushing (ref imgur.com/a/3EUgZ )

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit complaining about the heat.

Her in a naked apron.

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga doing love nibbles or biting my neck, telling me happy birthday or anything birthday related even birthday lewds guess for something specific ask.

Other birthday related stuff wuld be Himiko baking a cake for me. Or Himiko making a kissy face.

Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe eating ice cream and getting some on his nose.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan
waking up and smiling to the viewer. Some refs: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2552270
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1908277

Or as alternative she dressed like a detective would be awesome too.

Thanks in advance, hope you all have enjoyed your weekend.

Experiment art techniques or try something new using this particular version of Totty. He is a church boy in this AU.

When was his birthday?

Next Tuesday, 6/6.

Requesting Shinjiro kabedon-ing user with his leg like so: imgur.com/a/FoxiN ; relaxing on a couch in some loungewear, or pulling his beanie over his eyes, looking embarassed. Anything otherwise badass or handsome of him would be appreciated, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- having tripped and spilled the contents of her shopping bags.
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Goodnight everyone. Tuesday June 6th is a very special day for three reasons. It's the anniversary of Operation Neptune (D-day), it's the national day of my fosterland and last but not least, it's Akiyama Yukari's birthday. For this weekend I'd like to hit two birds with one stone and request Yukari receiving the traditional Swedish birthday celebration.
I would like to see her at a table with a checkered red table cloth, a wooden flag, a tray of cinnamon buns, a bottle of raspberry lemonade and a strawberry cake. If you'd like to you can make the cake tank related if you're feeling creative.
Thank you all for making me look forward to the weekend every day and I hope you all have a wonderful time with your significant other!

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing a large hat and sundress, sitting eating a bowl of strawberries and cream

- Holding up a lace thong and blushing

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine, thanks and have a good weekend!

Requesting my angel trying to convince me that she is a cat

Here to deliver for user in another thread. Drawing coat is pretty difficult and I've never seen Blade Runner before. so I apologize for any wrong detail.

PS. Makoto is the best idol in anime.

Fucking A.

This is really cool.

Requesting Dragon please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Using some fancy clothes, polishing her scales and claws
--Looking really smug

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Kneesocks blushing or making an ahegao face from her horn, tail or wings being touched.

Also requesting her resting on a bed.

Also requesting her sipping some tea or coffee.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In a wedding dress.
-With twintails
-In Lichi Faye Ling's outfit imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
-Kissing my Si
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
-In casual clothes
Or anything else would be ok

Why Waifu-tan is Lesnar while Tamamo is her manager Heyman? Tamamo has nearly twice the entries on booru, she should be Brock here.

Requesting my handsome husbando Kamui, please. Anything cute or cool of him would be great, but some ideas are:

-In some sort of princely attire looking dapper
-Wearing Alois Trancy's outfit
-My SI braiding his hair (or just him interacting with my SI in any way)

Though if you decide to draw him of course anything would be loved!

(SI ref: i.imgur.com/2cbRKZY.png)

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her in a striped bikini with misplaced tan lines. (i.e. the triangles that would normally be center boob moved to the side)

Will never happen - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Pretty good.

Requesting Homura wearing Haru (from Persona 5)'s phantom thief outfit (my.mixtape.moe/mtwbex.png). Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Some more specific requests would include:

• Enjoying cherry blossoms next to the wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_the_Sun
• Tying her hair into a ponytail, similar to i.imgur.com/IcZLaLa.jpg
• All things /k/ always welcome. For instance doing a Miss Congeniality cosplay of sorts: i.imgur.com/IZYP7Hp.jpg i.e. wearing a fancy evening dress of your choice while at the same time being visibily armed/battle ready
• Or bumping butts with Keijo!!!!!!!!s Nozomi for a joint request • I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, something innocently suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but 'customized', e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) would be quite fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Hope y'all enjoy whatever remains of your sunday.

Requesting Himiko Toga (right) transformed into Chelsea (left) and Chelsea transformed into Toga.

"Toga" has a lollipop in her mouth and needles between fingers. A demure smile.

"Chelsea" has a knife in hand and a small blood splatter on her clothes or face. A crazy smile.

Thanks.

Hope you like it.

This is very cute but still cool at the same time. Is it a maple story thing? I haven't played that in ages. Anyways it's a really neat style, I like it. The pose is fitting for her and the image makes me want to play some kinda fighting game with her in it, well atleast there's the mobage comming out next week. Her red eyes are the most pretty. Thank you a lot for drawing my beloved hero and please have a good week.

Requesting Yutaka drawn in the style of a Paper Mario character.

Requesting something like Shierke cuddling on a couch.

Or against a tree if you wanna keep it in universe or something

>cuddling on a couch.
*with user

>those tanlines
>her slight thickness
I'm not the original requester but this is incredibly lewd and wonderful. The shading is really neat as well. The left arm looks a little strangely bent but it's only a small nitpick. I hope the OR finds this and it makes his weekend.

I don't think so, the first girl that came to mind was Tougou followed by Misuzu, but they use different things to tie their hair and I haven't seen them requested here.

Hawt. Great job on the skin colours and shading.

Requesting Fuuka wearing a yukata or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Kaban from Kemono Friends.
i.imgur.com/0sGnnhJ.jpg

Requesting Q.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Some suggestions:
-Having her ears rubbed (POV or by SI).
-Looking up as midas notes fall all around her.
-Her silhouette against a colorful backdrop (i.e: a sunset).
-Wearing a sun dress some minor translucency could be nice.
-Exploring or resting in a long overgrown version of the Financial District.
-Standing before a large picture frame that's filled with nothing but solid light, like a gate to another world.
References for C's Financial District: catbox.moe/c/y0pxa5

Of course anything else involving her would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Requesting Urabe Mikoto with either of these ideas:

- Licking a blue/white swirl ice cream cone while wearing a cabbie hat: imgur.com/a/K1cam

- Wearing any of the following outfits: imgur.com/a/2fC2F

requesting black heart cosplaying kiwi magician girl
imgur.com/a/RXN5s

Requesting Akame in a sundress enjoying a picnic.
Akame dressed as Starlord from Guardians of the Galaxy.
Akame in her own styled Warhammer 40k Dawn of War outfit.
Akame in a Sports Bra and Spats.
Akame in a Bunny Outfit, preferably something suit like or with thighhighs.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request a Dolce themed minimalistic desktop background. Another idea could be her looking embarrassed while making a heart shape with her hands.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

>captcha asking you to select vehicles
>select signs instead
>works
>it's at the point where it shows a picture of only signs and asks for vehicles

Wow, this is just so cool and awesome looking. I didn't expect such a cool action type scene when I requested that and The Dark Hour really does seem to fit well with BRS when looking at this picture.
The landscape here is just so amazing and that Tartarus in the background is so spot on. Having her equip the Rock Cannon to her arm looks so damn cool and I didn't even think about that. Also the way you draw her is so nice and I really really love your art style overall.
Thanks so much for drawing her, I love it and I hope you have a great week.

Requesting Crona. A couple of ideas, if you want something specific to work with -

Wearing a cute casual outfit, like a tshirt or button-down with leggings or jeans.
Shyly presenting his scarred left wrist for the viewer.
Reacting to being told "I love you".
Wearing a male romper. Bonus points for upshort shot.

Anything else cute or cool or generally tasteful, even a tad lewd would be appreciated as well. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Gazer attempting the one finger selfie thing but getting the angle wrong so her finger doesn't cover anything, goo notwithstanding.
Maybe on purpose.

Or, dressed like an egg/wearing an egg costume.

Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/W2UWeUz.jpg

It's my darling Shino's birthday on the 12th. Her manga also turns ten years old this month! I'd like to request her excitedly unwrapping presents, enjoying a piece of birthday cake, or anything else related that you can think of, please and thank you.