What if I told you I could list every company that was pro right wing white race?

What if I told you I could list every company that was pro right wing white race?
would you like to start guessing?

chic fil a

Every company in the defence industry in the west

The truth is, it’s not what you’d think. The real pro white companies (I’m an insider btw) very cleverly mask their purpose. I’ll start; CNN, NYT, ADL, SPLC, FB, Google, NBC, and Pizza Hut are the top tier ringleaders. But don’t tell anyone Mr. FB... uhhhh, whoever you are. Ok, hail victory brüder.

None of them they're all Jewish

Hobby lobby

Is the end game of white nationalism the extinction of whites?

Say something about Wells Fargo.

The point of esoteric hitlerism is to prove to the world that he was right, not to win.

FUBU, and Puff Daddys shit-tier Chiroc.

Porsche

As long as you provide proofs

I work for Wells Fargo, and I can tell u that they definitely do not give a shit about any of that shit. If they could replace every white man with a woman and/or an Indian they definitely would.

Vistaprint, delta airlines...

Thanks based user. even in India they're emphasizing on le diversity meme and have lots of wemenz on board.
Just wanted a quick check.

Every company that makes their money by selling things and not having them stolen?

There are only a handful?

Coca-Cola is Liberal, Pepsi is Conservative

Mcdonalds is Liberal, Burger King is Conservative

Literally just look at any rivalry in any large market, its not that hard to see

All Hail Burger King® !

Delta Air Lines, not even close.
lgbbq friendly, seriously friendly. GO almost all gay and company attitude is gays have more disposable income, travel more, and less trouble in flight. Families travel less, pay less for tix and require too much in flight service.
Also, their profits are currently in the billions and they see no monetary reason to change their pro lbgbbq stance.

Are you saying these companies do retarded shit on purpose while relying on whites to have the "backfire effect." Like baiting on Sup Forums to fortify opinions?

Every single significant company that is pro-white is listed in this post. Now go away.

kek
This might actually be true.
How else could they be this incompetent so often

Come on, man. He listed SPLC and ADL. Jew to the soul.