How realistic was this show's take on bullying in your opinion?

How realistic was this show's take on bullying in your opinion?

It was fucking shit, that's what that show was.

So how realistic was its take on bullying?

Shit.

Elaborate? I thought it was very realistic

I put your ability to identify the quality of anything into question if you seriously thought there's even one thing from that show was worth fuck-all.

You still haven't really elaborated.

On what? The show being complete shit? Look, if you can't understand the day sky is blue even after looking at it then no explanation is going to fix you.

If you can't elaborate why would you expect people to care for what you have to say? You can repeat it but it's still something you've already said

>If you can't elaborate
There's no need for me to elaborate to someone who, allegedly, already watched the show. The terrible plot, the terrible fights, the terrible characters and the terrible reality that this shit is now part of Nanoha, did you miss all of that? Maybe you didn't watch it and are just shitposting. Or maybe you DID watch it and are just shitposting, you'd be far from the first.

>there's no need
If you've got nothing to say don't say anything

>If you've got nothing to say
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Maybe don't make threads if people thinking the shows you like are shit offends you.

I'm not offended. You're just repeating the same lines without going into detail. You are literally not saying anything and haven't for 5 posts now.

It would be more realistic if Rinne was a pasty white boy, but it was fine otherwise.

Maybe don't say you've watched the show if you actually didn't.

>edge up the ass for no fucking reason
>the fights suck shit because of the safe settings and poor animation
>the Vivids are fucking pointless and the only reason they are here is to have an excuse to pad things out with irrelevant battles
>the show is way too slow, too
>the beginning of the show has fuck-all to do with the rest of it and misrepresents the rest of the experience
>Rinne's background is generic and boring and if it wasn't for the shock value of Rinne beating up le bullies nobody would defend it
>the way her background is handled is also completely fucked, with either her flashback episode or her recurrent flashbacks being completely pointless (yet both of them are present!)
>Fuuka has no motivation to do what she does, she just does it because plot
>that one 'MEMBER NANOHA moment during Vivio's fight that's only there to trick people into thinking they're watching something that even vaguely resembles what a Nanoha show is supposed to be
>yuri tacked on at the end with no thought at all, probably because this wasn't meant to be a Nanoha show in the first place and was forced into the role to leech off the name

It would be more realistic if it didn't exist.

>Maybe don't say you've watched the show if you actually didn't.
Maybe don't say anything if you haven't read the OP of the thread. Maybe stay on topic.

It's not realistic because she stood up for herself. That literally never happens.

That other user obviously has some kind of reading comprehension disability, to the point that he isn't capable of even understanding the question you're asking.

Obviously the bullying in the show wasn't very realistic. They decided to magnify and exaggerate the problems for the sake of the show. That said, there are people who get bullied as badly or worse in real life. Definitely not the best representation of bullying out there, but it had a satisfying conclusion at least.

I did read the OP of the thread. So?

I am on topic. Again, don't make threads if you don't want to hear the truth.

It's not realistic because it's a power fantasy for shitters from Sup Forums.

Not sure, but Rinne's friend Fuuka was pretty cute. It is a damn shame that everyone in the series is a raging dyke.

>but it had a satisfying conclusion at least.
You smell of a child undergoing problems with bullying yourself and letting that color your impression of that whole shitty episode.

>I did read the OP of the thread. So?
So you're both off-topic, which is against the rules. And you pride yourself in breaking the rules, making it seem like you were aware of it implying you shitposting very much on purpose

>Not sure, but Rinne's friend Fuuka was pretty cute.
You mean pretty shit.
>It is a damn shame that everyone in the series is a raging dyke.
Oh, and people keep saying VSfags aren't a fucking problem.

>So you're both off-topic
Your topic is Vivid Strike. I am discussing Vivid Strike. Hence, I'm not off-topic.

>Again, don't make threads if you don't want to hear the truth.

Look user, I know you hate Vivid. How about you go post in the Nanoha thread and stay out of the Vivid threads and that way you don't have to deal with seeing people talk about stuff which triggers you so badly?

What are you talking about? Rinne is adorable. Just look at her having fun.

That's nice. I get your little advice while the people who go into Nanoha threads to spam Vividshit (at least one of which expressed intent in going to Reflection threads in the future solely to ruin them) don't get dick.

>I didn't read the OP
>I'm not off-topic
At this point I genuinely don't even know why you even reply anymore. It's an anonymous image board. There's no shame in walking away

Isn't it fun? The whole franchise has been ruined now!

It has been ruined since Nanoha got chest tumors.

Literally
>it's okay to shitpost because others do it
How is this not against the rules?

>I didn't read the OP
Please return that to the ass you pulled it out of.

Not a reason to damage it further.

It was ruined when it was revealed to be a spin-off of a hentai

Can we post crackships here?

Who are you quoting? Nobody in the thread said that.

That was one of those beautiful moments that will pass down in anime history.

It's called paraphrasing. Look it up and you might learn something

10 years from now people will still talk about it

Rinne was fucked up in all the right ways. I will never forget the indignation at her grabbing Miura at the last moment.

I can see it. "How to kill your franchise in one scene"

Nobody but retards who hate Nanoha (you) will give a shit 10 years from now.

Oh, and
>It's called paraphrasing.
You clearly don't know what that means.

I bet you will never forget your hate of Nanoha also.

?

I got literal chills in my spine when I watched it. I went into it blind though that might've affected my opinion a little.

>I got literal chills in my spine when I watched it.
From what? Knowing the franchise will never leave the sewers it was kicked down into? Nah I'm giving you too much credit.

Reminder that Rinne got to tap that

Reminder that no one cares except the people who hate Nanoha and are happy that it's being ruined further with stupid shit like Vivid extensions instead of making a goddamn A's 2 already.

Isn't Reflection just a direct follow up to A's? I haven't gone through the PSP games that it is supposed to take elements from so I am not sure how close it will be.

You sure love scatposting, don't you?

>Isn't Reflection just a direct follow up to A's?
So fucking what? Do you know how late Reflection is? And now Vivid Strike exists and will never stop existing.

>And now Vivid Strike exists and will never stop existing.
You say that as if it is a bad thing.

I care about Nanoha, I want the franchise to be as great as it was during the time of A's. So it is a bad thing in my eyes.

Retard

Stop complaining, you already are getting two new movies.

I wonder if Fuuka and Rinne will make a cameo appearance.

Did that stop Vivid Strike from existing? Will it stop another Vivid Strike or something else equally as shit from existing? Note how they didn't say they were going to cancel Vivid, which is what they would do if they were seriously considering culling all the bad stuff and focusing on making more of the good stuff.

I wonder if Fuuka and Rinne will get gruesomely murdered on screen and then declared non-canon for the rest of time as they burn the original animation cells, character design sheets, scripts and etc. used to produce Vivid Strike in a livestream.

The vivid hater asshurt would be tangible.

I'm legitimately confused. Why have the mods deleted all of ACK's crap for years but give Bitchfag a free pass? What's the difference?

Asshurt over what? Do you seriously not expect them to ruin Reflection somehow? This is the same people that gave us StrikerS, Vivid, Force and Vivid Strike. They'll find a way as they always do.

I'm legitimately confused. Why do Strikeshitters say they like Nanoha while also giving full support to the very things that are destroying it?

They will be part of the cast commentary track in the blu-rays.

>can't go in madoka or nanoha threads anymore
Why do magical girl shows attract the biggest shitposters?

I can't say that I like Nanoha now that she is an old hag. Her show is good background info, but Vivio is the new hotness.

It's a good thing those are worthless anyway. It's all about the movie proper.

It's beautiful cinematic and goes were I didn't expect it to go

It's the sheer autism required for a grown ass man to watch a magical girl show in the first place, regardless of how edgy it is. Prisma Illya threads are fine at least as the series focuses on a different type of autist.

Because he's part of the mod/janitor staff, so he gets a free pass.

Why is Vivio with Yumina's girlfriend?

>It's beautiful cinematic
What show did you watch? Because it evidently wasn't Vivid Strike.

>I can't say that I like Nanoha
No shit, of course not. You don't, nor does anyone that would seriously suggest Vivid Strike even remotely adds anything to the franchise or deserves to exist in place of things that would better it and return it to the state of glory it lost so long ago.

Oh no, I watched Miyazaki's latest children's movie all the jews at hollywood agree on is amazing. Because I can't think for myse-

A modern masterpiece that saved the whole mahou shoujo genre.

>D-DONT come into my Nanoha threads and talk about VS
>Comes into VS threads to talk about Nanoha
Lead by example.

There's no shitposting in sakura threads. If your series has like zero flaws people won't shitpost turns out.

It's an open relationship.

At least the Vivid threads on /u/ aren't quite as bad.

This is a funny post. Your joke is very funny. I just want you to know that.

That can't be true. If it were, he'd delete any post referencing Vivid.

>hey guys i know this is a nanoha thread but VIVID VIVID VIVID VIVID
>stop that
>no! VIVID VIVID VIVID

>why are you in the vivid thread? what did we do to you!?

But this was clearly a Triangle Heart thread at heart.

But then he couldn't shot post about it. He needs Vivid.

Shhh... Fuuka is sleeping

This. Nanoha ruined Triangle Hearts so it's only fair Nanoha gets ruined too. Fuck Nanoha. Vivid is the new hotness.

Wake the FUCK up!

It's time to ruin the franchise some more and be applauded for doing so by people who claim to be fans of it!

Eagerly anticipating the Vivid Strike 2 announcement once Vivid 2 finishes airing.

>eagerly anticipating Nanoha to be even more of a joke of a series
Vividshitters and Nanoha fans are one and the same, they said. Everyone loves Nanoha, they said.

Nanoha is old and busted. Get over it, the franchise is evolving.

*devolving

Nanoha is a good mom at least.

>shit from after the series went to hell
>good
No.

>Rinne will never break you

*befriend

Good thing I'm a M

Too bad the franchise can't say the same.

Fuck off. Don't associate something as great as befriending with shit like Rinne.

>kids are cruel, mean, and heartless
>put up with bullying by pretending it wasn't happening by putting on a smile and enduring it as to not cause trouble for her adoptive parents
>messed with a girl with monstrous strength lead to her snapping and in a violent manner
Quite.

Yes, it ruined the franchise quite well, I agree.

Friendly reminder, guys. Keep on ignoring you-know-who's autistic bait.

I wish more anime were about bullying

Ignoring the truth doesn't make it untrue. You're helping Nanoha's ruin, you enjoy it, and you cannot prove me wrong.

I wish my favorite franchise wasn't bogged down by shit.

I think Triangle Heart wasn't boggled down by shit. But you're entitled to your own opinion. I think it's rather rude saying such things myself. But what about Triangle Heart you felt like didn't properly translate? It had sexual abuse. It's not quite bullying I agree

Rinne is justice.

Who the hell is talking about Triangle Hearts? I'm talking about my favorite franchise, not yours.

>smug smile
Why couldn't we have this instead of the dead fish? She was entertaining enough I guess but it could've been better.