These two aren’t in jail

They HAVE to have traded something to keep themselves free... probably made the deal and started squealing back when they tossed Strzok into HR, stunting his career.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfkVLcZuCA4
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/anti-trump-fbi-official-identified-leaker-wsj-wapo-reporter
blogtalkradio.com/the-doug-hagmann-radio-show/2018/01/26/proof-of-deep-state-propaganda-and-fingerprints-of-the-perpetrators
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/26/controversial-fbi-officials-linked-to-wall-street-journal-and-washington-post-leaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol why does Page look so rodent-like?

>they tossed Strzok into HR

Probably because they are all still being monitored by the IG. That's why Wray won't fire McCabe yet either. If you fire them, you can't tap their gov issued mobiles anymore.

Gotta wait for all the evidence to be gathered before you drop the hammer.

I think you’re right. Also, does anyone know the process of tapping a gov employee phone? Can the IG do this on a whim, or does he have to show some arbitrating body reason to believe that stuff is going on? These texts are bad, but I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop on what happened (besides an affair) to get their texts looked into in the first place

just wait until the memo is released

I hear you. So hard to be patient

how desperate do you have to be to want to bang this chick?

By the way... In case anyone doesn't already know about these podcasts, the two best sources I've found in terms of daily updates and credible analysis on these events are these: The Doug Hagmann Radio Show and The Dan Bongino Show. Both are legit, and both apparently have inside connections, and both have made accurate predictions. My preference is Hagmann's show because he is more concise and easier to listen to. While Bongino is just as legit, he gets into rants a little too often for my taste, but the information and analysis is still solid. Listen to both or at least The Doug Hagmann Radio Show (make sure it's the right one he has a few different feeds).

Both Hagmann and Bongino are convinced that what we're seeing play out is a pivotal moment that will decide who wins between the syndicate of deep state swamp creatures and our republic. The deep state is likely in desperation mode right now so expect them to act accordingly and in dramatic fashion.

>Can the IG do this on a whim

Yes. Applies to all gov issued equipment, they own it afterall.

Who would give a shit about her until after the affair was public? They probably snagged that picture when she’s had a long night or a couple of days to wonder if she can survive sedition charges... The impression I get is that Pete is one of these guys who loses his mind the very second he feels like he’s being pursued.

Not only that, but you and I are paying for their salaries. Right now. You literally paid those 2 agents $.00001 out of your paycheck this week for their treason. What a neat country we live in.

>lol why does Page look so rodent-like?
She's a kike

Definitely sucks, but I’m happy to see them playing ball

>I’m happy to see them playing ball

who?

Strzok at least.

I was just about to say, she looks like a caricature of a jew

>They HAVE to have traded something to keep themselves free.
how do you know they aren't actors?

Heman and skelator

Because trump would have trolled about that on twitter, unless he’s an actor too, along with the IG, AG, and 90% of the FBI and IC in general

The real reason we haven't seen many arrests yet, of these two and others, is because there is a concerted effort at high levels of the deep state to keep this thing from blowing open. Why? Because once that happens, it's going to lead back to the highest rungs of the deep state--not just HRC, but Mr. Barry Soetoro himself, aka B Hussein Obama.

Remember when Obama was campaigning hard for HRC leading up the election? Re-watch some of that footage. He looked shook and desperate. He hates HRC, but he knew that if she didn't win, his chances of being exposed would skyrocket.

This is comedy at this point.

Also realize that when one gets arrested then the Normie's will figure out that maybe they have been lied to!

By the way, you like my new gun?

>Remember when Obama was campaigning hard for HRC leading up the election? Re-watch some of that footage. He looked shook and desperate. He hates HRC, but he knew that if she didn't win, his chances of being exposed would skyrocket.

Will do. I remember it looking fake and seeing the hate for eachother in their eyes, but politicians are just so damn fake that you expect weirdness. Who could have dreamed they would have been about to invest so deeply into the Russian about too....

>Re-watch some of that footage

Yeah it was bizarre to watch, particularly the one where he was sweating like a fucking waterfall and wide eyed, running around the stage..

> invest so deeply into the Russian shit too**

rat fuck literally looks like a rat

Yes, that's the one that has stuck in my mind as well.

Dude that's fucking disgusting. Don't post that shit here... I mean, a factory stock? That thing deserves something much nicer, like a Knoxx Specops.

Goddamn this chick is fucking hideous looking. That mother fucker can't get any better looking side pussy than that? What a beta bitch.

Can you post for context, or otherwise provide any other details you remember so I can find it?

Post more feet

>Can you post for context

Here's a screenshot but I can't remember what venue it was at.

I'll poke around and see if I can find it. Also bumping.

here's a nice little gem
youtube.com/watch?v=sfkVLcZuCA4

>not just HRC, but Mr. Barry Soetoro himself, aka B Hussein Obama.
^this
Everyone is scared to death to find illegal actions committed by the FIRST BLACK POTUS...it's a battle NO one wants to fight.

Except maybe Trump.

I expect Trump to stay out of this as much as possible. It keeps this from looking politically motivated. He has the authority to release the memo any time he wants, but notice that he hasn't yet. Very likely there are some lengthy court battles up ahead. I'm far from anything resembling a lawyer, but perhaps footage of Trump at rallies where people were chanting "LOCK HER UP," and the "because you'd be in Jail [if I were president]" moment would not look good in court. During the campaign, the media was already trying to create the narrative of "OMG Trump is threatening to jail his political opponents!"

>lol why does Page look so rodent-like?
how do you know if Page is even a real person and that this photo is of that person?

>Everyone is scared to death to find illegal actions committed by the FIRST BLACK POTUS
nobody cares what Jefferson did that was a long time ago

Info comes out showing they were the ones leaking to CNN, etc.
Not one news outlet has said a peep about this today except ZH
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/anti-trump-fbi-official-identified-leaker-wsj-wapo-reporter

Sidepiece whore who looks like a vermin rat. U G L Y

That's because talking shit about the president is not breaking the law, even if you work for the team investigating him.

How about leaking classified info?

Hagmann covered that this morning.
blogtalkradio.com/the-doug-hagmann-radio-show/2018/01/26/proof-of-deep-state-propaganda-and-fingerprints-of-the-perpetrators
The Conservative Tree House may have been on it first, I'm not sure, I think Hagmann cited them as his source.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/26/controversial-fbi-officials-linked-to-wall-street-journal-and-washington-post-leaks/

Though you're right that MSM has been ignoring it so far... Which is what you'd expect them to do because they're implicated.

Define conspiracy?

Sure it could be. Now let's see the direct proof that they broke the law in THAT way. Not "Oh hey this could kinda be interpreted as them meaning such-and-such", but direct evidence.

Got it? Nah? That's why they're not in jail.

Google says "a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

Now, in what way is it unlawful to talk shit privately about the president when you are working on an investigation into him?

It isn't lol. Does it look bad. Sure! Illegal? Nah.

Your argument is that it's only circumstantial evidence and we must wait until they are caught in red handed in the act with a smoking gun to investigate what the big flashing arrow points to? Okay.

Ok, the guy on the right is Tollund Man, but who is the panhandler on the left?