Chuck Schumer goes full retard

What the hell is Chuck Schumer's problem? Why won't he compromise at all? Dreamers getting citizenship equal Democratic voters, what's his strategy?

dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/sarah-sanders-responds-chuck-schumer-daca-dreamers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6EEBkbA5vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> democrats
> not totalitarians

Pick one.

>illegals get to stay
>You go to jail for giving someone a straw
The left

The ability of Democrats to turn a win into a loss continues to amaze me.

WTF does the left want? Our cities to become as packed as Tokyo? $2,500 for your sleeping pod?!?!?!

Chuck Schumer is a #pizzagater

Yes

he's a kike

Schumer and Schiff are the most punchable faces in government. Debate me.

And this is why you never ever give them an inch. Gun people learned this a long time ago. To a liberal, compromise means they're halfway there and it fires them up to get everything.

Further, why is what he said a bad tactic? The reason we have dreamers is because our system is fucked. Why is it not ok to use them as leverage, use them as the example of why this shit needs to change? Especially when there is a legislative history of giving a group amnesty, not fixing the problem that led to that, and then 30 years later leftists trot out the next group of bleeding heart cases that we "have" to amnesty. Fuck that, fix that cycle.

cuomo

If I was a Democrat, I would have been thrilled about this amnesty of a million beaners.

>punishing the employee for doing the same fucking job as every other waiter on the planet
>not just eliminating plastic straws state wide if it's such a big deal
they just want that 1000 fine in their pocket

>crying out in pain as he strikes you
It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

>literal criminals entering country illegally
>lets call them DREAMERS that sounds better

The dems want amnesty for the dreamers too to increase their voter base. The fact that they're pretending otherwise is disingenuous.

The dems want the dreamers to chain migrate more people to vote dem in, so they want to reject any vote other than clean amnesty or clean amnesty with a border wall.

$2,500 monthly rent?

You have a very short memory. Schumer ALREADY compromised a few weeks ago. Remember Trump's 'bill of love'? Remember Trump saying that if Democrats worked with Republicans on a bipartisan bill, that he would sign it? Well, Schumer did ALL of that. Democrats and Republicans presented Trump with the bipartisan bill exactly as he requested. What did Trump do? He threw the bill back in Schumer's face. He accused Democrats of being liars. And he insulted Schumer personally with yet ANOTHER of his offensive nicknames. So...with all that having happened, exactly what is the motivation for working with Trump AGAIN? The majority of Democrats are now solidly AGAINST trying to negotiate with Trump any more. And that is ALL Trump's fault. He is a lying, petulant, ignorant, bigoted man-baby. Fuck Trump.

this is exactly why Trump is playing things this way. He's asking for such a high bar in return for this, that the Democrats will never sign it. So now the Democrats look like assholes, and they're all going back anyway

>compromising by offering a petty amount of wall financing and not budging on your own demands
lol okay

The kike schumer is a traitor and will meet his justice before too long. I can't even think of him without hearing him defend the Clinton admin's murder of 80 us citizens, including women and children.

t. democrat

Schumer gave a half-assed agreement, which was to provide the funding the administration asked for in 2017 for that year alone for the wall (1.6 billion, far short of the cost to build it).

Schumer, as always, is disingenuous in saying that they had worked out a full deal that was what the oval office wanted.

well hello sharblue how's the hiatus from leddit treating you?

The Dems are worried this could turn into a Republican type of Lyndon Johnson moment. So they want to make sure they have their messaging in place and they look like the hero's and not Trump / Republicans. It's all a power game. No one actually gives a shit about beaners.

that bill was a piece of dog shit that wouldn't even fund the wall you fucking knuckle dragger

If I was a democrat I would neck myself.

Trump said a thousand times that MEXICO was going to pay for that fucking wall and that it wouldn't cost America a dime. Just ANOTHER fucking lie from the king of liars.

"People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as someone who entered the country legally. When we use phrases like undocumented workers we convey a message to the American people that the government is not serious about combating illegal immigration, which the American people overwhelmingly oppose." - Chuck Schumer, Democratic Senate Minority Leader
Funny how he's shifted since another party took control. It's almost as if he has zero principles.

He realized that in 4 years there is a net loss in nonwhites coming in, and a wall on top of it (unsure about e-verify). No fucking surprise he's not all about it.

When Trump said "I'll show you how to win", I thought he was bragging.

It ain't bragging if you can back it up.

Little Chucky Schumer caved like a wet paper bag in one weekend.

Now The Donald will get everything he wants, and fuck the Demorats over. Payback for the Demorats fucking over Reagan during the first "amnesty" "deal".

Tell Trump.
1. Build the wall first.
2. End chain migration second.
3. End the lottery third.
4. When the wall is built, fuck the Demorats and fuck amnesty and fuck a path to citizenship.
5. Put in e-verify and force people to use it

That's China you autistic retard, learn to read you dumb ass. And your average apartment in Tokyo is like 700 dollars per month US, so shut the fuck up.

He said it 1000 times and your dumb ass still couldnt listen to grasp the plan he laid out. It has to be paid for up front, the immediate savings from cutting the flow will pay for it, but there are ways to make mexico and the mexican people here fork it over.

"What are we gonna do!?"
"BUILD A WALL!"
"And who's gonna pay for it!?"
"MEXICO!...MEXICO!...MEXICO!...MEXICO!"

Nobody cares who pays for the wall. This is a dumb hill to shill on.

They should be legal residents forever not citizens. Demoshits just want voters.

Schemer is full of shit as usual. Daca will expire soon, he's hoping trump will chicken out.

All we have to do is tax modelo and corona at 20% and Mexicans would pay for the whole wall in 2 years time.

>allowing them to stay, naturalize, and have children that will outnumber and outvote you eventually.
fuck right off, shlomo

That's not what he said at all on the campaign trail and you know it. You lying fuck.

I like how open the democrats are being about their will to see the nation become non-white.

They wouldn't get citizenship for 10-12 years. Plus the overall number of legal immigrants would be drastically reduced. Going forward, Trump's plan would actually *reduce* Democrat voters/beaners.

And to top it off, the Kate Steinle Memorial Wall would be built.

i'd add feinstein and DWS to the list as well.

so because mexico refused to pay you should just leave the border wide open? fucking leftists. far better to build the wall on your own dime, repeal NAFTA, then put tariffs on mexican products so that american companies come home. in the long run, Mexico still "pays"

>Tear apart our legal immigration.
I dont really call running across the border and shitting out a child "legal immigration."

>That's not what he said at all on the campaign trail and you know it
except he ddid, pretty much every time it was mentioned.

Quit pretending like you ever actually listened to trump and didnt just get out of context clips shown to you by comedians.

You know, more and more when I read Schumer's releases or listen to his interviews, I ask myself, "What the hell is he thinking?"

It's not like he seems confused or that anything he is saying is ungrammatical. But there's just no clear point to where he's going with his statements, like he has no goal when he starts talking and just ends when he feels like it.

It reminds me of an old man who is rambling about things that irritate him today. He moves from topic to topic and comes back around. He doesn't seem to mind if he contradicts something earlier, he just moves on like every other random segue.

McCain has been doing this for a while, too. Maybe there is something in the water in DC.

If by "punch", you mean "disembowel and lynch using the entrails".

What nickname, "fake tears schemer"
Could be better but its accurate.

They can simply tax remittances, wire transfers to Mexico from the US. That would be more than sufficient in terms of Mexico "paying" for the Wall.

> Nobody cares who pays for the wall
I guess we will find that out, won't we?

Faggot. Spineless, no principles having faggot.

I guess some people will have their tongues up his asshole no matter what he does, no matter what promises he breaks. It should have been obvious to you he was full of shit when he told those people at a rally that "We don't care" about Hillary anymore.

>goes full retard
>goes
hes a democrat son. democrats have gone full retard once they advanced past the age of 18 are were still stuck being democrats

kikes are so weird looking, like goblins

We already did. Read the news more.

Fuck that ramen-haired mole rat cunt.

Oh, I know. I was just reacting to Schumer's assertion that somehow using a current example of a corrupt system as leverage to fix that same system is in any way a bad or unethical thing for Trump to do.

"What are we gonna do!?"
"BUILD A WALL!"
"And who's gonna pay for it!?"
"MEXICO!...MEXICO!...MEXICO!...MEXICO!"

HE CAN'T. It removes the pawns from the board.

>Shills yesterday: Trump is giving the Dems amnesty! 1.8 million new Democratic voters!!!
>[this tweet]
>Shills now: ok so it was 5d chess to get the Democrats to reject DACA... whatever Trump is getting impeached.

IS TRUMP DEMANDING RAISE BE PASSED??/ WHERE THE FUCK IS THE
R
A
I
S
E

ACT FUCK

They're in full panic mode now. Apparently Hillary supports the #ReleaseTheMemo movement now.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6EEBkbA5vs

Liberals want liberal policies, not conservative ones.

Trump has put the Dems in a corner.

Either they take the deal, and draw the ire of the far left; or they don't take it and shut down the government again, drawing the ire of the more moderate base and swing voters.

The 4D Chess is real, Trump lured them into a lose-lose situation.

If I was a "dreamer" I'd be pissed at Schumer. Trump is giving them exactly what they want, but Schumer wants to hold out because it will make Trump look good and it will close the open faucet of illegal immigration.

They screwed themselves by talking themselves into a corner. They tried to play to both the DREAMer and NeverTrump demographic while not considering that if Trump offered the DREAMers a nice enough deal that they wouldn't turn on them. This is what happens you get away with doing wrong for so long and no one makes you face justice. You get sloppy and careless because you end up believing you're untouchable. Dems and rinos goofed hard.

>tear apart our legal immigration system
Yea chuck! That's why we voted for Trump. The system has been fucked since 1965... trump shouldn't even be doing the illegal alien amnesty

Did he say Mexico was going to write a fucking check? Show us that clip faggot.

This is what happens when people lack a moral compass by rejecting Christianity. You replace it with a worse religion that protects malicious criminals and punishes the law-abiding.

They can stay only if they're under 30 and with a college education. Their parents shall not be offered such pardon and any felonies disqualify you. Also we need that wall

You democrat idiots understand that these daca beans won't be able to vote.....right???? They also can't get welfare and if they fuck up then their ass gets deported!
You don't think mexico will pay when there is no money getting sent back to mexico???
You do realise that most beans in the u.s.a send money back to beans in mexico. That money will keep lowering as more and more beans cannot cross and are deported! So mexico will pay! They will get all of their criminal beaners back and have to deal with them!

This Chink is triggered

But his glasses make him look so smart and they hide his nose so nobody can tell he's lying.

hey Chang, that could be china or tokyo. Just because it's a chinese website on the bottom doesn't mean it's in China.
The giveaways for China are:
ugly girl with terrible fashion
girl wearing shoes on the bed like a savage monkeybeast chinese
the lightswitch looks like it's from soviet times, ie: china

Other than that, the apartment looks too clean to be China. It's my professional opinion that the picture is from a chinese living in japan.

Not my fault you think that's all there is or ever was to it, you ignorant prat. You're obviously politically illiterate and your insistence otherwise is painfully cringey.

Progzis stand with Islam. The baby rapinist fag killingest woman stoningest religion in history. What else do you expect?

>Give amnesty to over 1 million illegals
>give chain migration to those illegals
>Minor funding for the wall
Nope, that's not a good deal at all. Eat shit.

That's worse than prison.

What's so confusing? DACA is a relative bucket drop compared to our million-plus annual legal immigration. Schumer will sacrifice his precious dreamer babies to Trump's ovens because even the new high estimate of DACA recipients amounts to just a year's worth of legal immigration, which Trump's bill would halve. The Democrat Party's actions are only sensible if you look at demographics.

> Why won't he compromise at all?

Because him and the Dems were using DACA as THEIR tool to make Trump look bad. Trump played ball and gave them a deal, that's not what they were expecting so now in the typical normie way of doing anything, they're pretending it's bad because the original goal of making Trump look bad still has to be meet.

This is what we when the deal was announced. Trump was giving them rope to hang themselves with. If they truly gave a fuck about DACA/Dreamers they would have taken the deal that worked out best for them. But their priorities and agendas were obviously different and ulterior.

It's called "refusing to take the victory" it's what happens when someone is saying they want something for ulterior motives so when they get what they actually want and demand, they refuse it. Same thing with the gay community, the keep getting more and more acceptance/tolerance/legality but they keep acting like persecuted victims because acting that way gets them what they want, so they have to insist they are still victims when they aren't and when they're 100% getting what they're asking for.

Again, they weren't asking honestly.

Schumer is the literal face of government corruption. It's like a fun game, every time the government does something horrible, just look for Chuck because he's always right there in the middle of it.

>get accused of only hearing out of context clips of trump
>proves it's true by paraphrasing 5 seconds worth of rally

like I said, you get your new relayed to you via comedians, it shows.

I'm not working to make the nation non-white, I'm working to make the nation non-YOU. You inbred, confederate illiterate.

>more than 50% are over 26

No principles would be saying illegal immigration hurts Americans while you have power and then saying illegal immigration helps Americans once you've lost it like Barry, Schumer, and every other prominent Dem.
No principles would be pointing across the aisle screaming about the sanctity of the Democratic process while rigging an entire primary.
No principles would be accusing your opponent of working with a foreign government to influence an election while you yourself have worked with foreign governments to undermine elections.
No principles would be bashing law enforcement ad nauseum until they're investigating someone you don't like.

I think hes trying to mitigate the backlash he is going to recieve from his base. These messages are pretty much only pleasing to those types.

>"give full citizenship to illegals and no changes to the diversity lottery immigration program, the chain migration program, or any changes to immigration in general."
>"oh and we'll throw you a measily $1.6B to build your shitty wall, which is not even close to the amount of funding needed"

Brilliant compromise.

>Chuck Schumer
>closed borders for Israel
>open borders for the USA
>American-Israeli

I don't see Russia influencing my government, but I sure do see malicious self-serving Israelites influencing my government.

No one actually thought Mexico would literally fork over cash for the wall.

Free imported illegal votes are hard to pass up. California is now openly registering illegals.
It's time to use the same VoterID system Mexico and Canada uses. They are literally NAZIS for requiring ID.

The deal is DACA for ending chain migration, diversity lottery, and adding wall funding (and likely e-verify). Not ideal for sure, but a net win in a few years, pretty much the best we could ask for realistically.

Glad to see you despise democracy itself on top of our national sovereignty and rights as citizens.

I would get some pussy in there no problem

>shut down the government agai
DACA also instantly expires if dems don't agree to our very reasonable offer that improves the life of current citizens. Dreamers are registered so it's just a matter of hunting them down.

In this day of struggling to survive, IDK why democrats are pushing to make it harder

It's funny because that's exactly what I said it was and I got called all sorts of shit by the shills. I'm not even patting myself on the back here, I'm surprised my speculation turned out 100% true.

But that speculation was based on seeing this as the Dems trying to make Trump look bad and logically flowing from there. The target goal is making Trump look bad, if you see that, you see how they're moving their pieces in the pettiest ways.

Fucking Democrats, man. Trying to fleece everybody.

Yeah! Fuck those waiters trying to make a living. They are the true baddies

dems are hardline against mandatory everify because it would prevent future visa overstays from continuing to work in the country illegally, also any illegals in the country not covered under DACA would lose their jobs.

I can’t get a hold on Trump. Everytime he seems to be betraying his base, the Dems chimp out and he makes them look like fools. I can’t decide if he does this on purpose or if they’re just causing him to do the right thing by refusing to compromise. Somehow he always comes out on top. I’m wondering if he knows this is gonna happen and is baiting them so they get raped in the elections and then gets the wall with no DACA.

Remember when it was 750 thousand innocent children last week?

>What the hell is Chuck Schumer's problem? Why won't he compromise at all?
The goal is always to make Republicans negotiate against themselves. Schumer himself will never, ever offer a concrete set of objectives. It's the same shit Democrats do on taxes, regulations, and anything else. Never offer a starting position or set a ceiling.
>Dreamers getting citizenship equal Democratic voters, what's his strategy?
To make Republicans keep offering more and more and, when a bill eventually passes (hopefully one never does), Republicans take the blame for offering the bad ideas in their bargain against themselves. If a bill never materializes, Schumer will just claim they weren't making a good enough offer without defining what a "good offer" is.

This is the same strategy Scott Boras used when negotiating Alex Rodriguez's contract with the Yankees in 2007. Republicans shouldn't fall for it.