You have exactly 10 seconds to prove that Donald Trump is NOT racist

You have exactly 10 seconds to prove that Donald Trump is NOT racist.

Pro tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LZschZMW3oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He sued the state of florida in the 90s because they wouldnt allow him to have black people at his golf club and he won

Also slide thread sage kys

He's a faggot who said he was going to deport all the illegals and he didn't even try.

You have exactly 10 seconds to prove that you can make a decent thread and/or not felchit space. Pro tip, you can't. Also you are a fag.

im glad that trump is a racist

he acts like a rapper

Fucking idiot if he were racist he would hate niggers, yet he did not announce any shit like that. Fucking ANTIFA nigger go back to the streets to armlock in the middle of the road.

I don't deny Trump's a racist. In fact I love him more for that

he helped Hudson when her senpai got shot in Chicago in 08

easy....

Prove to me Hilldawg can still get her turn.

Pro Tip: You Can't.

He fucked black women.

He doesn't hate niggers, jews, but he is a good president. We don't care if he doesn't like spicks. And then this fucking autistic nigger helping OP shows up and posts bullshit and adds a shitty pro tip that can be proven wrong

Slide thread
Sage
Shareblue cocksucker

Trump is racist and so am I

He raped a black woman

You have exactly 10 seconds to prove that Donald Trump IS racist.

Pro tip: You can't.

The burden of proof resides with those asserting that Trump IS a racist.

It's like the left purposefully loses debates now...

dont care if he is
also sage

Prove your innocent
It doesn't work that way leftcuck.
The burden of proof is on the accuser
Yeah....you leftists sure aren't facist......

Guys, I believe we should actually get off of this board because this person is either trolling or trying to get some attention, let's not give a 1 IQ'ed fucking far-left nigger get our attention over it, if he wants to bitch about trump being racist he can bitch about in the real world not Sup Forums.

also, sage.

can't prove that he is. certainly not with cnn clips of trump comments taken out of context and misread. for fucks sakes he complains about the criminal mexicans crossing the border but that he loves the mexican people just not the criminals crossing the border, and there are a lot of criminals crossing the border. and rapists. do you know how many mexican women are raped by mexican men while crossing the border? go look it up. but no thats racist somehow.

and the travel ban on countries with violent terrorists? well duh. have to get the situation with isis under control, its a war or havent you noticed. but no thats also just racism.

how about the shit hole countries comment? oh wait, he never said that. cnn cant prove he did. and trump says he has witnesses that say he didnt say that. so who is even telling the truth and does it matter? saying africa is a shithole doesnt make someone a racist. africa IS a shit hole, you know it, i know it, africa knows it. not racist

Sage and report "1 post by this ID" slide shit.

>You have exactly 10 seconds to prove that Donald Trump is NOT racist.
> Pro tip: You can't.

Anyone who uses 'pro tip' is an absolute faggot.

But he IS racist. He wants to impose high standards on people and that is de facto RACIST!

>The burden of proof resides with those
>BURDEN
Always trying to keep us down eh!?

no, let shareblue come. let them learn

Burden of proof is on the accuser you faggot. We dont have to prove shit.

I remember when Trump called black kids
>Feral Animals
>Super Predators

He is super racist

god i love that photo. of all the photographers there, no one was focusing on the true subject at hand : delusion and derision by millennial liberal babies

or you're saying this out of context.

clinton gets away with calling blacks superpredators because she's a leftist. lefties are fucking racist i'm not even kidding. everything they say they're not, they are. fascist racist even sexist if they think men can become women thats pretty disrespectful to women for real. as if a wig and a dress make a woman, such delusion

no he's being clever and quotting hillary clinton

the former attorney that is on tape cracking jokes about how she got a rapist of a 13 year old girl off scot free even though she said on the tape she thought he was guilty. the girl was badly damaged and hospitalized with severe injury. hillary laughed. all on tape.

go look it up lefties

jesus.

Prove he is.

>implying I seek to.

done asked him

George Soros face when he realizes increasing numbers of blacks in America don’t give a fuck if he’s a bigoted arrogant asshole, they just want jobs.

On Schumer Shitdow
>The Blacks Know

(pic related)

He is not a raycis, hes a JEW

You have exactly ten seconds to prove Obama isn't a racist. Pro tip: you can't.
youtu.be/LZschZMW3oU

Can’t prove a negative, nigger.

Black people can't be racist, retard.

I wish he was

He says he isnt

Even if he was racist what the big fucking deal

Oh fuck, I forgot.

NIGGER

>You have exactly 10 seconds to prove that Donald Trump IS racist.
>protip youre a faggot

saged this shitslide

Go back to locking arms on freeways so I can run more of you niggers over

checked.

So you're saying that "racist" is a meaningless designation that has no basis in a person's actions or beliefs, that can't be disproved because denying racism is evidence of racism? And we should just ignore the people who accuse others of racism?

You're implying anyone here, but kekistani fags, giev a fuck if he's racist or not. I hate niggers, guess that makes me racist. So what?

ITT: A bunch of wise-assed sjw queers who promote the hilariously stupid idea that "racism" is the greatest crime against humanity in all of human history, while they simultaneously encourage universal hatred, and the dehumanization and genocide of white people for the color of their skin.

You either have the right to like or dislike certain people, places, or any other things according to your own personal tastes, conscience or opinions, or you don't. If you do have that right, then that means you have the right to be prejudiced, or racist... or not. That's your choice. And it's none of anyone else's business if you are. Who the fuck do you idiots think YOU are... the goddamned THOUGHT POLICE?

You say that like it's a bad thing. How about
you claim it, you proof it?

A more pertinent question to address might be ... "Why is this clickbait advertiser trying to pass off an image of Judge Andrew Napolitano as President Donald Trump?"

It doesn't matter

Not anymore. All those linguistic leftist weapons have begun losing their power and this process is irreleversible. Their model for society is crumbling. Times are changing.

>You have exactly 10 seconds to prove that my dick isn't 10 inches long.

(Le Reddit space)

Pro tip: you can't.

I would be worried if he wasn't

why are you all brainlets replying in obvious slide thread?

well i dint think what being a racist is a bad thing so... kinda dont want to prove it.

Received award for helping black people from Jesse Jackson.

What is wrong with racism?

got any proofs for that shit? useful for "Debates"

I keep hearing about how Trump is racist but have never seen a single piece of evidence that proves those claims.

>You have exactly 10 seconds to prove that Donald Trump is NOT racist.
There's literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

>Pro tip: You can't.
Trump surrounds himself with Jews, are you saying the Jews are fine with being around literally Hitler?

>Black people can't be racist, retard.
Blacks aren't people, retard.