PATRICK BROWN RESIGN AS LEADER OF ONTARIO PC's

>Patrick Brown resigns as leader of Ontario Progressive Conservatives over sexual misconduct allegations
>"My thoughts are with the women" - Justin
>"This is a human issue" - Wynne

Does this mean 4 more years of Wynne?

cbc.ca/news/thenational/patrick-brown-allegations-of-misconduct-stun-his-party-1.4504828

If true I'm not having a family in this country where they can "legally" take children from a home if the parents don't agree with the (((Human Rights Tribunal))) post-modern groupthink

Looks like a golden girl.

Wynne is worse that Trudeau. Currently polls still favour the PC party and there are some promising picks for a new PC leader - BUT this province is a shithole - and will probably elect that cunt for a third term. I'm hoping Doug Ford can save us!!!!

looks lesbian

We need a good ol' fashioned political assassination in Canada. Someone with a rifle should take the cap off that dangerous dike and empty out Trudeau's already empty skull.

Vic Fideli is interim PC leader

went to some speeches of his years ago, more of the lolbertarian type of conservative. doesnt go with party lines

reported to ISIS

Jesus, please send the US to annex Canada! For the love of all that is holy, please set things straight, the way it was meant to be!!

This Patrick Brown situation has lead me to believe that getting accused of sexual harassment is the reward you get for being a cuckservative and/or male feminist.

If there's one thing you should take away from this, it's his is why you should never compromise with liberals, because when you do, they smell blood in the water and use your willingness to agree with their frame against you.

Conservatives should be unapologetic shitlords when dealing with libcucks or not bother at all.

Notice how >muh sexual harassment claims just roll right off Trump. Why? Because he doesn't cuck.

>Wynne approval ratings: 17%

This has to be staged. I plan on leaving Ontario if she's elected

>liberals are so incompetent that their major rival can rape people and STILL poll better

Never change, never change libs

Why not vote her in?

Why aren't you an accelerationist yet?

Getting to be that way everywhere. Alberta is probably your best choice IMO.

because I want to afford a home, I don't want to be taxed to death for things that I strongly disagree with.

Not just any lesbian... She made her husband move to the basement so her lezbo lover could move in and be with the kids upstairs. Story was profiled in the Toronto Star a few years back and tried to spin her as being a hero for embracing who she was. The fact Ontarians elected this degenerate shows you how bad things have gotten in Ontario.

Beware!
The day of the rake is soon, and will come from the inside. Your country will crumble into small pieces. You will lose control of your natural resources. The first case is already in the ontario courts. The ones who were here before you are more clever than you think.
Beware!

>bull dyke lesbian man face boy hating gym teacher nightmare

That's what I said when she took over after Dalton resigned. A year later Ontarians reelected her. My original plan was Alberta, but then the Notley thing made me take pause and the Trudeau thing made me reconsider Canada entirely. Trump winning made the path forward clear and I'm now in the process of migrating my wife and kids to the USA.

More like Orville Redenbacher

Not a bad idea. Her temporary electricity subsidies expire in a year or two. Would be fantastic to have rates double while she's in office.