Americans are now less accepting of fags

Why is this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynpIvf52co8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i got hard

They pushed the transgender meme way to hard on the public.

Most all people recognize and don't want gender destroyed.

People are also exhausted with protected groups and political correctness. It makes their lives uncomfortable.

because they were being faggots about it

... What the fuck? If this is America I hope North Korea nukes you.

Why do faggots always look like they are riddled with STD's

>People are also exhausted with protected groups and political correctness

It’s all lesbians fault. They organize the parades. They are the ones brainwashing young gay boys into being a trans.

Gay men are incredibly valuable to society and have been used by worthless dykes as canon fodder for their sick man hating feminist agenda.

Jesus christ are men's dicks that small on average? No wonder I get stares all the time

do you even have to ask?

Cause they usually are. Look up HIV statistics of gays. It's insane. Anal Sex is very naughty when it comes to transmission

Calm down, we still have public decency laws here. It's probably fucking France or something.

You give em an inch they take twelve.

Why did "Gay Pride" turn into "Exhibitionist Pride"? What does Homosexuality have to do with parading naked and fucking in public, in front of kids? Are they implying all homosexuals are also exhibitionist pedos?

Or is it that gay rights is a solved issue, that they have nothing left to complain about but all those organizations and bodies and whatever who's jobs existed purely to push a solved agenda would rather act like the issue isn't solved and keeps pushing further and further, to the point of actively hurting their original cause because of public pushback over this?

Just like feminism and women's rights.

Its detroit

That’s San Fran.

too white to be detroit

Probably not the US.

Pride parades

Gay cakes

Trannies in bathrooms

Pedosexuals

Cuckoldry articles based on promiscuous gay men pic related

The whole lgbt agenda really

They just wanted to be happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynpIvf52co8

>we just want to be able to marry. Boo hoo.
>yeah we can get married!! Gay sex orgy on main street!
>why wont you suck my dick? Are you a bigot?

Gay pride parades have set gay rights back 10-20 years, and have done nothing but make regular people who were basically indifferent before, now dislike gays.

Gay pride parades do for gay rights/gay community what nigs blocking traffic at rush hour on the freeway did for the BLM message/cause.

They are way more annoying now. They are basically anti-straight. They’ve shown their true colors.

Because there are more ethnic minorities, they have a spine, meanwhile us fuckin white males don't get to tell them what we really think

This is what happens when you give people who are fundamentally, mentally ill any power or sway in the conversation. They already don't know what they want, so when you give it to them, their whole reason for existing ceases. So they create new problems to keep themselves from becoming suicidal. Doesn't stop a lot of them anyway from killing themselves, but still. That's the slippery slope that's always discussed, you're witnessing it.

i'm not gay but they have small fucking dicks

That is because the Alt-Right won the culture many years ago. They just called themselves Protestants. America has never been accepting of others. There is only a varying level of outrage and differing opinions on who counts as people. For example, consider blacks in the 1840s. America was a Left-Libertarian nation at the time, but blacks were also not counted as people. Had they been counted as people, we would have been a Right Authoritarian nation at that time as well. Today, what we call Democrats are Right Authoritarian as well. They believe in race and gender roles the same as the farthest rightwingers, but they just say that non-cis-het-white-males are suffering from "internalized-isms" when they are out of line with the race and gender roles. The LGBTQ+ community has always existed, but current the gay-role is to be flamboyant.

Because we've gotten sick of pic related.

Everything is us realizing tolerance was code for anti.

(cont'd) in fact, if I was into conspiracy theories I would say that someone probably infiltrated these orgs and did this to subvert them and make them look bad.

But then I remember that no these people are so retarded they do this shit on their own.

You're gay.

a growing number of lesbians are starting to hate trannies, actually.
I don't think lesbians are the problem. Screeching harpy dykes have been around since forever, and they haven't gotten any more or less annoying to the public.
You know who has given the queers terrible PR? trannies and megafaggots of the drag queen, poz fetish variety.
We need to at least drop the T out of the acronym to move forward.
t. biscum