The Charlottesville Dodge Charger was obviously being driven by a CIA nigger to frame the alt-right

The Charlottesville Dodge Charger was obviously being driven by a CIA nigger to frame the alt-right.

Other urls found in this thread:

charlottesville.org/home/showdocument?id=59615
youtube.com/watch?v=lwXJWXgdb4I
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/breaking-virginia-state-police-helicopter-crashes-charlottesville-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israel did it.

The Ford Focus Fiasco in Francisco will be a Reflective in the Dark FBI Negro setup.

>hue hue gas kikes race war now
>SHUT UP IT WAS A CIA FALSE FLAG HE WAS BEING CHASED BY ANTIFA HE WAS A GOOD BOI HE WENT TO CHURCH HE DINDU NUTHIN
lol

Somebody post the picture of the face of the driver compared to James Fields

spotted the cia nigger

If it was, they'd have done it so he actually looks guilty. As it stands he should get off.

>Not speeding
>actually has the legal right to be on the road, unlike the protesters
>car was attacked first, before he plowed into the protestors
>the car was threatened moments before by antifa armed with assault rifles
>it occured on a one way road, meaning no other legal way for a car to flee if attacked

someone should photoshop this with a fat bitch

It’s a Challenger, faggot.

>you're under arrest for violating traffic laws during a state of emergency james fields, what say you in your defense

this really isn't an actual excuse

muh legal technicalities won't stop the left from getting all out peeved from seeing him get away free, and it'll only exacerbate their belief that "muh white supremacist patriarchy" controls the system

Obviously.

The police themselves admitted the violence was a police setup. The police are your enemies. They don't give a crap about right and wrong, or the constitution. They just follow orders, including intentionally causing violence.

and I bet money jim field army ranger is one of those west point communist who was only happy to help.

HOW

DID

THE

HELICOPTER

CRASH

?

Look at this picture.

Look at how convenient it is that the quality of it is so high.

It's almost like... someone... was standing there waiting for it to happen...

oh you mean Berke M.M. Bates
>M.M.

>>it occured on a one way road, meaning no other legal way for a car to flee if attacked
Also as you can see in your pic, it's not actually possible to turn a car around on that road. It's VERY narrow since the city was designed in the 1700s for horses or whatever obsolete shit they used then.

Also, the police IGNORED RECOMMENDATIONS TO BLOCK THE STREET (I'll dig this up if interested). The assigned officer ditched her post when it got hairy, it was a complete setup. They knew people would mistakenly go down that road

>Niggers form blockade
>Try to slowly drive through
>They all jump in front and start hitting your car

This happens all the fucking time. What exactly am I supposed to do? Let them drag me out of my car and beat me to death?

The people who disagree, don't believe 9/11 was the jew for sheckels

Ty

>muh legal technicalities won't stop the left from getting all out peeved from seeing him get away free

Law doesn't give a shit about feelings, mate.
It's automatically assumed that the protesters are partially culpable as the whole incident would not have occured if they were acting in a legal manner. All the defense has to show is that the driver was acting in a legal manner himself (which the evidence does show) and he'll walk.

How is this car selling since the event? Lower or higher?

Someone post the patent for an airbagless car used by CIAnigger Black ops

Expect a massive chimpout from the left

When are they not chimping out over something?

Fucking glad someone finally said it.

if you watch the drone footage, you can see someone smash the windshield of the maroon van. My theory is a select group of antifa knew they were supposed to attack the car. Some of them attack the WRONG car, and some attack to early, like stick man.

What?

>if a nigger shoots at you and you fall out a window from fear and die the nigger is innocent

t. (you)

>Elliot Rodger v2.0
>except that "its the jews fault"

This, nigs gonna nog no matter what

elliot ws the Jews fault as well

Check it out

Checked

looks like evolution t b h

The alt-right and nazis are deep state democrat FAGGOTS trying to kill the republican party

CIA Nigger James Field.
TEST

Info on water barriers.

>He outlined the preliminary plan for traffic, which was reviewed and revised by Captain Lewis and Lieutenant Knick. The preliminary traffic plan did not close off the 4th Street southbound crossover of the downtown pedestrian mall. This alarmed both Captain Lewis and Lieutenant Knick, who insisted that the Downtown Mall be shut off to any vehicle traffic. After discussing the issue with Lieutenant Durrette, the decision was made to block all southbound traffic at the intersection of Market Street and 4th Street NE.

>In early August, Mitchell, Lewis, Knick, and Durrette (and possibly Captain Shifflett) met with Paul Oberdorfer, the City’s Director of Public Works. During the meeting, Oberdorfer agreed to provide logistical support for the set-up of traffic barriers. He also suggested that CPD use water-filled jersey barriers along 4th Street. Captain Mitchell resisted that suggestion, noting the need for emergency services to enter the downtown area. Oberdorfer responded that a fire truck or ambulance could easily push through the plastic, water-filled barriers. Oberdorfer also pitched the idea of using dump trucks or school buses to block roads at the event. He noted that the Public Works Department had fifteen dump trucks. Oberdorfer told us that no one rejected the idea, but it “did not get any real response.” At the conclusion of the meeting, both Knick and Lewis were under the impression that jersey barriers would be used in the final plan. But Mitchell told us he understood the discussion of jersey barriers to relate only to blocking vehicles from turning onto the pedestrian mall itself, and that issue was mooted by the decision to block 4th Street NE at Market Street.

It doesn't matter one bit whether she was hit or not.

The universities call it Political Science, when there is nothing scientific about politics

I had to fight repeated 'we think that image is spam' trying to post that. Link to the mp4 is in that image.

I don't know, but here is some of the shitty footage they captured,. sauce
charlottesville.org/home/showdocument?id=59615

Same for Dylan Roof and every other "white racist attacker"

I honestly wouldn't give them that much credit. It seemed more like they were just destroying anything they could. Would love to see the people who attacked/threatened the driver charged with murder

lol i came to post this

No shit.
Just like how the woman who was hit was actually never hit and died from obesity and the stress of the situation giving her fat ass a heart attack

Give me some proof any helicopter crashed user? After that I would like the proof that Sandy Hook actually happened.

The Federal Aviation Administration should have the data on hand.

On the cause of crash? The official cause is failure to maintain it. It could just be a coincidence it crashed that day.

CIA nigger confirmed

When did the aircraft take off?
Why did the aircraft take off?
What caused the aircraft to crash?
HOW is the aircraft identified?
WHO identifies aircrafts?

MISPRISION OF TREASON WILL RESULT IN DEATH

the helicopter also crashed 3 hours after james fields thing, and they had live video. There was zero reason to suicide it.

Well, that's not something I'm worrying about, it's just a red herring. Judging from the video quality, the helicopter is quite old and unmaintained.

pilots lased that is the 2018 way to shoot a plane down

Provide me any proof or evidence that any helicopter crashed at all. The only proof, "proof" it happened, is the government said it did.

>is the government said it did.
And this aught to be the function of government, and the government should so report on the instance. Otherwise it is not a government at all.

Well this thread is pretty worthless.

As usual, it's gotta be a CIA conspiracy, can't trust the official report EVEN THOUGH IT IMPLICATES THE CVILLE POLICE

Explain how that rabbit hole will result in any win.

idc, jesters fuck shit up a lot lately

>It doesn't matter one bit whether she was hit or not.
It does when you're looking for Murder 1 premeditation.

They got a nice snap of him braking before """""deciding to hurt people"""""

Not baking a cake is
youtube.com/watch?v=lwXJWXgdb4I

That's the person that died. She had a heart attack from seeing the crash, not from being hit.

Provide me any proof or evidence that any helicopter crashed at all.???

>A comment with no proof or evidence offered.
>A comment with no proof or evidence provided.

The government just fucking lied like last week about a Hawaii nuke incoming, and here some dupes are telling me to 'believe government??"

Anyone who says they believe anything government says, should see a good mental health professional. If the government told me nukes were incoming, I would drive to Walmart and buy something I needed, and had forgotten the governments lies one minute into the trip.

You are the sheeple panicking over Orson Wells radio show "War of the worlds" Nothing since then on the media, has ever been true.

It's all planned

The question is, what are you gonna do about it?

Nothing, because it's out of your power.

Resist and things will get worser for you Sup Forums

It ain't him.

Doesn't matter, see eggshell skull.

He didn't premeditate it, he obviously panicked when he accidentally went down 4th street when the police officer guarding it abandoned her post and antifa stole the barrier at the entrance to the street. He was unfamiliar with the area and just followed the map to the highway, without realizing there was a mob of antifa at the street's exit.

>it's just a red herring.
ok I guess it is cool if Russian Tupolevs fly over your territory on account of the principle of non aggression, you microaggrieved faggot

Also, he's a Jew.

This.
Fucking Christ you guys are retarded. Fields was literally just a random guy who went down to the protest seemingly to support it when he went to leave a deranged leftist by the name of Dwayne Dixon (pic related) who chased off fields with a fucking gun BEFORE he "attacked" the marchers. When fields car got hit with a bat it's likely he believed he was getting shot at by the nut job who was chasing him with a gun making his flight or fight response kick in. Stop it with this Alphabet soup nonsense, there is no conspiracy here to frame you just a series of fucked up events (((leftist))) used against you because they control the frame.

and no trace of social media or even 1 person who knows the kid! Does anyone even know who the people he came to cville with? nope! dude is a GHOST

I have more productive things to do than chase these things. You're welcome to file a FIOA to get pics of the crash.

Sure you aren't a shill? Are you trying to distract from the fact that the police caused heather to die?

Nothing to back up your delusional lies.

Wow, it is almost as if you assholes are unable to enter into a congress with one another.

He's not a shill, just paranoid, he works for free. This from what I know is seemingly the real cause behind all of this and is conspiracy free.

and when did he post that?

No shit retard, the lines are drawn by race and the commies are on the side of the non-whites. You live in a relatively tiny mostly white country, you don't have to deal with this. If you want to be a typical asshole white and signal about how much better your circumstances are than go ahead but if not then shut the hell up.

>you don't have to deal with this
You have no fucking clue

>Dodge Charger
What was it you forgot?
>A Challenger appears

It's some shitty old helicopter operated by the state of virginia police, it crashed before cause of incompetent maintenance and it crashed again. That's it.

thank you and i suggest you read some of the things I posted out of the internal report which show criminal levels of negligence from the police. Even a biased report like that admitted a ton of fault, so it's probably even worse than they say.

People want a simple cia nigger conspiracy, it triggers them to think local/state police are not on their side.

It was posted on January 12th or the 13th I believe and soon after it was noticed by other people he decided to lock his account, all I know. There are stories about it out though, even Infowars covered it.

>I have more productive things to do than chase these things. You're welcome to file a FIOA to get pics of the crash

Is that a joke? are you insulting me? You know there is a zero percent chance anything would be released on any hoax, from Sandy Hook to "PRETEND HELICOPTER CRASH" also the police do not sacrifice their own for a hoax event.

>Here is the complete evidence a police officer died.
>We said he did.

>That's it.
Got me convinced.

This case would be more like "A nigger in fear of his life from evil whtie supremacists shoots into a crowd of white people who are coming at him. One of them drops dead from fright."

What appears to have happened here is that Fields was afraid the crowd would beat and or kill him so he panicked and drove forward, not able to see the stopped cars in front of him. After slamming into a parked car and a mob closing in behind him, he back up and got the hell out of Dodge. Then, realizing what had just happened he drove to a quiet suburb and parked and waited to be arrested. He was probably freaked out.

That's if the doppelganger theory isn't true. Also, what the fuck!? Now I want to buy a Challenger! Well played, Dodge Meme Division.

I'm sure I don't, we've been dealing with it for over 100 years but because you've had to deal with it for probably a few years you know SO much more. Just shut the fuck up Iceland.

So you believe what the government says, and I'm the shill? Who is the shill. Note-- Of course I agree that antifa caused and committed 100% of the violence that day, only to be protected and embraced by the media, police, congress, the whole world ecxept Donald Trump, who supported the alt-right, half way. He was literally our only support among the entire media/government.

The government condoms it and let it happen but they didn't organize it or have some high level plant operation going, that's all I'm trying to say.

>Tell your buddy with the missing earlobe I said hello
Damn

>He's not a shill, just paranoid
Well you never know.

It just pisses me off that this is a PERFECT opportunity to show how shitty liberal policies are, and people are getting distracted by red herrings, "she wasn't hit", some user post how he "witnessed it". I admit the resemblance to the army guy fields is weird but beyond that, I see no solid clues this is a CIA operation. These events were getting more and more violent and a bunch of people were tricked into thinking this was a regular pro trump event.

Well it's winter right now in the northern nemisphere so it's too cold for the monkeys to rumble in the jungle

sound like he plan it. If you think about it. Perfect bait for Field's defense. Then fields gets off light or free and the left go crazy and burn everything down

>charger
>two doors

>anons mom

No, there is no plan, these peoples reach just exceeds their grasp. They want to over charge him so he will take a plea deal to try and intimidate him out of going to court. These people just want to hang someone for political reasons, they are not being that logical about this.

this has a pic
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/breaking-virginia-state-police-helicopter-crashes-charlottesville-video/

What the fuck is the point of them crashing their own helicopter when they had a live video feed coming out of it? Do you find it impossible that a state like VA fails to maintain their stuff?

Yea because the driver of the car looks so scared.

Oh you were in the car and witnessed everything I had no idea? Oh wait your just a sperg connecting dots in your head because if yo can't make the CIA responsible then it doesn't make sense. Grow up. Not everything is a conspiracy and all you have to go on is "this doesn't feel right".