The TÜRK woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity

The TÜRK woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity.

Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is large. Her domineering size makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is busty, as a result of her high levels of progesterone. This gives her the appearance of health and strength. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK woman's demeanor is one of alphaness. She is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. Her behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her vagina. The TÜRK vagina is tightest of all the races. As the vagina is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK woman the most feminine of women. This tight vagina is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to squeeze the entire length of the penis. Its vaginal muscles ensure that when the man ejaculates, every last drop of his seed will immediately enter the fecund womb of the TÜRK woman.

In total, the TÜRK woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she unleashes the entirety of her lusts and desires upon her partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK woman is the epitome of femininity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Bride's_Story
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Us white men still took your oil. Don't you have some ethnic cleansing to be doing or something?

your future

>topic is about Turks
>posts white people

That’s the shittyest drawing of a cockroach I’ve ever see

post more pregnancy pics

Amazing.

Saved

I never find the time to post this pic.

we've taken europe
we already own istanbul
nothing can stop us
your men lust for our wombs
go to any nursery all you see is our offspring
your grand children will be brown
we genocide you in afrin and no one does anything
cry more cracker

You must have been laughing the whole time.

I want to sire the new dynasty of the Neo-Ottoman empire with a fertile Turkish wife.

Do you have any more Otoqts ?

Mexican girl, seen all of pics.

BABY WANT T*RKISH MILKIES

GIVE BABY DUSKY MILKY WAIF NOW!!!!

come here dark skinned faggot i fucking swear i will kill you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Bride's_Story
fgts

source me up

The woman in the picture is missing a mustache. Most of the turk girls here have mustaches. fucking apes.

wh*Te subhumans bow down to the superior BLACK TÜRK

/thread

BASED BULGAR
A
S
E
D

B
U
L
G
A
R

eur*Pe is a TÜRKISH colony

thanks amerilad

you know the little Roach he cut out just scurried away into the walls.

The pyramids were built by BLACK TÜRKS..

Fairly sure other white people think of turks as white.
Not sure why an american would know anything about it since you aren't european, white, or even humans.

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, herpes encrusted, meth smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandmothers skip to the Bosphorus and suck off some horses, as is in the whTes nature. It would still be the closest to a husband you ever had. Give Aishe and Melike a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. whTes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution whTes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average whTe dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te bony fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you TÜRK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of TÜRK heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, whToid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A blow-up doll. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a whTe "woman" satisfied a man.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for trannies, who now would have no one to make them look good.

INSHALLAH brother..

They are afraid when they arent in a group. Tribe mentality they act like hyenas

come on nigger go and fight me irl i dare you i will deal just how we dealt with your disgusting grandparents here we GASSED the shit out of them do you understand? There are still bones in the Rodopa Mountains.