youtu.be/BcY0r4CbJMY
>WH Video: VP in the ME 1/25/18
youtu.be/YpebRViraOU
>Pres Trump speaks to US Mayors 1/24/18
youtu.be/aSWbndbyYeo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-files-statement-interest-california-college-free-speech-case
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-dea-graduation-ceremony
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities
youtu.be/YDl7M9ROXPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

OIG REPORT WHEN?

MAGA

BEST EMMA COMING THROUGH

oigc here
dump fisnished
hillkdawgs reports

CHECKED AND THANKS FOR BAKING!

It's not for our eyes user

It’s white and black Protestants who are the most opposed. Catholics are split. American born Muslims and Non Religious Jews overwhelmingly do. Mainline Protestants really depend on which denomination.

Okay, indictments when???

Which states have the toughest immigration laws? I know Texas, but does Arizona still have those tough laws? I hope so.

Justice News
>Former Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud and Bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
>Ohio Man (sandnigger) Sentenced for Providing Material Support to Terrorists, Making False Statements to Authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities
>Justice Department Files Statement of Interest in California College Free Speech Case
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-files-statement-interest-california-college-free-speech-case

>Justice Department Demands Documents and Threatens to Subpoena 23 Jurisdictions As Part of 8 U.S.C. 1373 Compliance Review
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373

>Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks at the DEA Graduation Ceremony
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-dea-graduation-ceremony

>Additional Members of Detroit-Based Gang “YNS” Charged with Racketeering, Kidnapping, and Trafficking Crack Cocaine
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
>Two Men Convicted of Engaging in Child Exploitation Conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
>Former Virginia Detective Sentenced to 23 Years in Prison for Sexually Exploiting Minors
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors

States don't have immigration laws -- it's a federal (dys)function

I don't have a problem with gays that fit into society, but these turbofags are unbearable.

Actually Mississippi. 5,000 illegals. Declining fast. They can’t qualify for anything even negroes only get like $120 per kid a month. Have a birth rate of like 1.9 in the state

Illegal immigrant policy is what he means

mississippi is a shithole

OK

AMNESTY DON REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HE BETRAYED US!

>Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on National Security and Immigration Priorities of the Administration
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities

Nice pull, bakerino.

FLORIDA
L
O
R
I
D
A

Ah, right. In that case, it's pretty much a function of how much control the (((democrats))) have in a particular state

thank the lutherans

What are you drinkin' for lunch, /ptg/?

Best state coming through.
Silence you insolent worm.

>Nikki Haley says rumors of her banging Trump are disgusting

>the weak should fear the strong

I love Coca Cola one in a while, for special ocasions

I can only wonder what the 2020 election map would look like without illegals and anchor babies. I would imagine that NJ,Connecticut,Illinois, NM and VA would be red without illegals and anchor babies.

for jeb

The stronger the gator the better the gator skin boots.

>Trump does thing
>Republicans: Amnesty Don REEEEEE
>Democrats: Racist Trump REEEEE
>Me: WEW LAD

Faggotry needs to disappear back into the shadows. We gave gays an inch, they took a mile. Get the fuck out of our schools, our colleges, our public places, anywhere with our children and I don't care. But faggotry has gotten out of hand in this country and most of them deserve death.

Movement!

Checked.

Fug, that thing could bite your finger clean off

>what trump did to jeb
youtu.be/YDl7M9ROXPw

DACA is BAKA

The non white birth rate would fall from 1.9 to 1.5. American born Non Whites are usually socially liberal and don’t have high birth rates lower then there white piers in many suburbs, and small to mid sized cities

so this is why Jeb's wife doesn't like oral

Lutherians are faggots; it's the Calvinists (Evanglicats) who are at least socially conservative.

>this kills the guac

There it is.

*hobbles towards u*

Yeah I used to be OK with it. Turns out they're trying to destroy society and not just mind their own business. Open faggots and SJW lgbt can fuck right off.

God Bless America.

/ptg/ is tay country.

Like a fiddle

What a moron.

As expected though. Schumer killed DACA.

it keeps going

>Looks like we'll have to deport them all, what a shame

In the last hundred years the presidents who wore eyeglasses while in office and in public were Wilson, FDR, Truman, Johnson, and HW Bush.

Those who did not: Warren Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Eisenhower, JFK, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Bongo, and Trump.

Surprise a restaurant-patron with a straw:
>GOT TO JAIL!!!!!
Surprise your date with HIV:
>LOL whoops *does popper*
I want every faggot and degenerate Calinigger burned alive.

>are Italians white?
Watch it.

>BAKE THAT CAKE BIGOT
>wtf why don't you cis privileged assholes like us anymore?!

Looks like he wants more visits from dreamers

>Davos Reporter: HEY TRUMP! Schumer rejrected your Daca proposal, what do you say to that, racist pig?
Trump: As soon as we find out what part of the Daca proposal he rejected we'll let you know.
(it was the "fraud disqualifies" part)

Umm, seems like markets are overheated
Crash soon

PLEASE BE REAL

The highlight of Democratic intellectual thought.

SO now Trump can say “hey, I tried”

And when time gets closer, Schumer will be begging.

You Trump supporters are all fucking assholes

Fuck off nordnigger.

Also niggers and niggetry

Dems know that they can’t give trump what he wants. And there are enough reps to reject the bill.

I agree. Faggotry wasnt a problem when it was just effeminate men with wives sneaking around every now and then but now its just pure degeneracy and our fucking kids are exposed to it.

SELL EVERYTHING

Oh

>DEMOCRATS REJECT AMNESTY DEAL
>right as primary season begins
Trump, you absolute goddamn genius.

>People who aren't Democrats saying "THIS IS A GIVEAWAY TO THE DEMOCRATS THE AMNESTY WILL TURN TEXAS AND FLORIDA PERMABLUE REPUBLICANS ARE NEVER WINNING ANOTHER ELECTION EVER AGAIN"
>Democrats saying "TRUMP JUST PROPOSED THE FINAL SOLUTION FOR MEXICANS NIGHT OF THE BROKEN TACO SHELLS IS COMING FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK HIS AMNESTY"

Case in point

There is nothing sadder than states like Delaware,Rhode Island,Minn going blue every year, even though they have still
demographically possible for s Republican to win. Go blue because of cucked whites. Same with VA. Trump could have won there by 10 points, but those overpaid gov workers voted Dem for the past 15 years.

Old, but a good representation of where Dems are on immigration right now

>(((They))) can't stop losing

these people really can't help but try and make the government control every fucking aspect of everybody's lives

Is it a leaf?

This is who is running the country.

>A new census could result in California losing a seat and billions in federal funding
Imagine the salt

>I think marriage is important, but to imply it is religious just makes you look like a moron.
that's not what you said you kike, you said
>Marriage is a legal status, it has nothing to do with children, god, or anything else.
nothing to do with GOD. if marriage has nothing to do with god then it is free to devolve into exactly what it is now, a hedonism degeneracy sport where fags compete to have the "gayest" weddings and all that other great stuff.
you make your vows in front of your friends, family and GOD because you will answer for them on the other side when you pass. remove god and you remove the entire structure

>reading comprehension

Stop jackin' yer jaws, and get your asses to work!

Tricking Republican traitors in to calling the merit path Amnesty just played out exactly as desired.

It is fine though if consumers requested that toxic chemical companies added bitterants or forms of deterrent to products for safety reasons, these idiots just take it too far and demand the government do something unreasonable.

>mfw I see the state of US politics

Estimates already exist that say CA loses a seat that another state gains due to population shifting away from high tax locales. If illegals don't participate it could be a handful of reps

Nigger

nigger

Its too fucking good

It's because they are all suffering from psychological or physiological problems. For those for whom it is "not a choice" it is often the result of atypical neural structure- aka a birth defect. Those who actively choose tend to have many other psychological problems. Either way, it is the antithesis of a healthy human being, since healthy humans have the biological imperative to reproduce. And there is a moral imperative to raise your children to live good lives to reach the point where they can.

>chuck ever running the country

Wow, that's just a hateful statement, I bet you don't even inject your 7-year-old son with female hormones and take him to bug-chasing parties so he can see that gays and trannys are just healthy normal people. Am I right, bigot?

>Trump does something
>Actual political players: We need to analyze this action and react in a way that forwards our agenda
>Brainlets: wowee dis is fun id's liek a moovy xD

Almost like the disingenuous kikes working to hasten white genocide are unwilling to openly promote their agenda in those terms? A real head-scratcher, that.

Illegals can't vote m8