youtube.com/watch?v=S6EEBkbA5vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for the keks

wtf I'm with her now

I regret my vote
bump

>LE PEPE xD!

Fuck off back to the_donald faggot

This is some serious reverse psychology.

Hillary doesn't want the memo released, it implicates her for treasonous activities.

i agree with based hilldawg
#releasethememo
#resist

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW ?!?

RELEEEEEEASE DAT BITCH

DROP HER OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF TRUMP COUNTRY

keep calm and #releasethememo

bump

This is exactly the kind of messaging we need to expedite the release of the memo. #ImWithHer

youtube.com/watch?v=oaikpEImfTc

Hillary defends Don Jr and Trump's great kids. Even she knows that the meeting at Trump Tower with Veselnitskaya was a clear setup

Click the links in the description, you will not be disappointed.

Naughty bag. Naughty bag at all.

I wonder how many focus groups they had for the music. Also, I notice that they over exposed her face so that the wrinkles are blown out.

I see why Trump didn't put her in Jail, she is soo pathetic. Her entire life, and all the dead people killed by the Clinton-Machine (TM) was dedicated to her turn.

Reminds me of the clinton text vs Trump texts.

I did and i am.

I did and i am [not disappointed].

Excellent

Is this the memo written by the guy that went to college to learn how to jack off horses?

No one is scared except Nunes, that's why he won't release it
>trumpfags bought the secret society meme too
lol

"secret society"
"small group that plots, colludes and acts illegally to subvert justice"

you're more comfortable with the second?

Why are you so scared of transparency? Let them release what they have and let the American people decide.

"Are you even going to give out your calendars? Seems kind of depressing. Maybe it should just be the first meeting of the secret society," FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to senior FBI agent Peter Strzok
lol

>.02
>.02

soon you'll be able to buy a soda at a vending machine

Dank af

I'm fine with releasing it, but Republicans won't do it because it's nothing

>I'm fine with releasing it, but Republicans won't do it because it's nothing

I agree with Hilldawg, let's #ReleaseTheMemo. The sooner, the better.

It won't happen, but it will get leaked and trumpfags will pretend they never cared about it when it's nothing

Fucking hell.
Does NOTHING ever happen?

>it's nothing

just because you stupid shill fucks keep repeating the same thing over and over it doesn't make it true, you do realize this - right? just the fucking texts alone are enough to start arresting motherfuckers left and right.

>It won't happen, but it will get leaked and trumpfags will pretend they never cared about it when it's nothing

The intelligence committee will bring it to a vote (where it will pass likely by party lines). The WH has already voiced its approval regarding its release, and the President will sign it when it reaches his desk.

Source: politico.com/story/2018/01/23/fbi-memo-white-house-360584

lol
You pizzagate faggots are all the same, need those conspiracy theories from trumpfag blogs because you're retarded

Wow so original. Meanwhile, wouldn’t it be a better use of your time to start planning the funeral of the Democratic Party?

kek

>pizzagate conspiracy theories
>schizo
>neet
>etc

demoralization attempt 92423854594352340292 status = failed.

go kill yourself shareblue cuck. your paychecks are done.

That's because everyone knows the memo is bullshit. Nunes refuses to let anyone see it except his friends who will hype it for him.

How much do you get paid to propagandize your talking points (preferably per click, if you can divulge that information).

Tick tock...

#ImWithHer #ReleaseTheMemo

you know youre on the wrong side of history when 'retards' are right

>kim dotcom is about to end the DNC
>Obama is hiding in tahiti to avoid extradition
>montgomery is about to end Obama
lol
You harp on something for a few weeks then move on the next one

Two can play that game.

>Release of dossier by failing pile of garbage; proof that Trump Tower was illegally spied upon by the US Govt using FISA
>Appointment of a special counsel; nothing incriminates Trump himself
>Muh Puerto Rico; Trump unscathed
>#GOPTaxScam; passes with overwhelming support of corporate America
>Al Green sends impeachment bill to floor (twice); voted down immediately

You were saying? #ReleaseTheMemo

>Tick tock...

Go away, Hannity.

>Dem accusing #releasethememo is a Russian bot plot
>Hil calls for #releasethememo
>Hil calls herself out as a Russian bot

OY VEY

This timeline! What a time to be alive!

I smell bullshit

>burgers are this retarded

At least there are actual investigations, only been 7-8 months.
>muh Benghazi
>approval in the 30's
lol

>>burgers are this retarded

You're a remainer I take it?

Yes, the four men that died there must have been Russian bots who sacrificed themselves at the behest of Vladimir Putin.

Instead the secretary of state ordered their murder lol

Now I'll vote for her in 2020

Is this satire or did she really make such creepy and inhuman campaign ads?

When shitposts become indistinguishable from reality, you can tell how shitty Hillary was as a candidate.

#ReleaseTheMemo

She wants it released because she saw the texts where FBI agents were discussing having a special prosecutor go after her. She wants their names to add to her death count.

She knows that it's going to look really bad for her when it gets released. What's going to really throw her in prison is all the shit that will come out after this. This bitch is going to hang on national television, and we all get the pleasure of being alive during this timeline.

bump

Her turn confirmed.

fake

kek, this she wants to know which members of the FBI are at risk of suicide.

omfg rofl

Fridge empty. Release the memo naow!

I really hope Colbert or some other late night hack starts talking shit about the agricultural industry because of this, you'll hand us the white house forever.

This doesn't look real.

She knows what the memo is about and isn't hidind from it because she has enough power and popularity to do so.

All she has to do is say it's a lie and people will believe her.

“We all have a role to play in building a stronger, fairer America.”

- Hillary Clinton

Washington, D.C. — (AP): "Transparency": A new ad from Hillary Clinton (all times local):

3:36 p.m.:

In a shocking act of defiance with her party, 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton released a 35 second advertisement on her YouTube channel expressing her approval for the #ReleaseTheMemo movement, entitled "Transparency". The hashtag, which has been purported to be proliferated from Russian-linked social media accounts, has been publicly denounced by the Ranking Member of the House Intelligence Committee, Adam Schiff (D-CA), and the Ranking Member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Dianne Feinstein (D-CA). The Clinton team could not be reached for comment.

The video was uploaded to the official Hillary Clinton YouTube channel on Thursday evening.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6EEBkbA5vs