MOTIVE BEHIND DOOMSDAY CLOCK

It's been the one thing that people have been screaming about all day, but what if there was a political reason to move the clock's position, something like a new law related to nuclear weapons...
Well it just so happens that the CEO of Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, the organization behind the Doomsday clock has been posting articles about a bill that would remove the authority of The President to use atomic weapons without congressional approval. The same bill that democrats have started pushing today while everyone is worked up.
It's blatantly obvious that the clock is simply being used as a political tool to get the public behind a bill that would effectively entirely destroy the concept of an emergency retaliation, rendering all of America's strategic forces useless during an attack.

Don't fall for their tricks, and let anyone who even mentions the clock know that it has become a political tool to influence the public!

(Pic related: some screenshots of related material)

twitter.com/RachelBronson1/status/918416914069770241
twitter.com/tedlieu/status/956559638710931467
thebulletin.org/bio/rachel-bronson

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=iron maiden 2 minutes to midnight#id=1&vid=f42395ec678b3fbbef6b1a6f58276766&action=click
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's literally nothing these retards can do
they're dealing with the real life bat man the super hero who bruce waye was based off of. Donald Trump cannot be stopped. He's mastered time management.

You should need approval to fire nukes anyway, lol. There is a good fucking reason nobody has done it. The only argument against is if the Congress was bought off by foreign interests.

>now that theyre not in the oval office the president shouldnt have unlimited power
fuck democlaps honestly

YOU'RE A RETARD

>He's mastered time management
TIME MACHINE BITCHES
>NSA director goes to Trump Tower to warn him of FBI spying
"Welcome Admiral Rogers, mind if I call you mike? Mike I've been expecting you for some time and before you start on the federal bureau of losers. I've known they have been listening to my calls, the calls of my staff, and others. I've known for some time.

You see, when I was a young man, my uncle. A great guy. Really smart, like really smart. I consider myself a stable genius but this guy was something else. He showed me something that changed my life, and perhaps the fate of the rest of the world, forever.

My uncle Dr John Trump once worked for the FBI, back when they were better, not great, they had a lot of problems then too, but not as bad as they are today. And while working for the FBI my uncle was assigned to review the inventions of the late Nikola Tesla.

You see where I'm going with this, Mike? I'm sure you heard of the Philadelphia project, right? It was a colossal failure for its time. Huge tragedy and ruined some contracts from Mr Tesla. But the principle was there.

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

Mike, this meeting will be in the fake news media. In fact, they are talkin about it right now. I don't want you to mention it, it will slide through the media. We'll be moving our office to give the impression to the media that you told us about the illegal FISA warrants, because in a year or so that's all going to come out"

wasn't this shit 5 seconds from midnight a couple of years back?

Trump can't fire nukes alone anyway. Mattis has to agree before launch is confirmed

Q. Future proves past. He kept saying that. I just got chills.

go fuck yourself faggot

Who cares, it's literally nothing but virtue signalling.

>You should need approval to fire nukes anyway
The main reason nuclear weapons exist is mutually assured destruction. It doesn't matter if you think it's stupid or understand its existence, it's something we've been living with since the 1950's. It was the reason for 24 hour bomber crews flying over the arctic and the reason why minuteman missiles are expected to be in the air only a few minutes after the order to launch is give.
If the final say on a nuclear attack is given to a vote in congress, the entire nuclear stockpile will be worthless and all the power they give America in the international community will quickly fade away.
It's the equivalent of taking guns away from soldiers and expecting them to win a marksmen contest.

Even so, the time it takes for the approval of two people can be reduced to only a minute or so, which is why they constantly run drills to go through the authorization process.

yes cause beaurocracy is what we need when an ICBM is flying towards the US lel these people are thumb sucking retards

>The only argument against is if the Congress was bought off by foreign interests.
user I have news for you.

Aren't democrats great?
Truly the most educated of all voters!

>yell evil Russia
>simultaneously work on giving us an opening to wipe up Muttistan without retaliation
Democrats are truly our greatest allies

Who you calling a retard? Fuckin chill out nigger

>it has become a political tool to influence the public!
It always was dude. It was created by an (((Xstein))) in the first place. All these cultural icons and shit are constructed to influence you. The entire culture is pretty much nothing but bullshit to keep you on the bottom of the pyramid.

Iron Maiden predicted it.
Spooky.
uk.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=iron maiden 2 minutes to midnight#id=1&vid=f42395ec678b3fbbef6b1a6f58276766&action=click

Potatoe has a redpill inc

>yahoo video
What is this boomer shit?

Whats mutual about first strike?

America doesn't have a first strike policy, nor does pretty much anyone else because the consequences from the retaliation isn't worth the attack in the first place. The reason anyone has them is because others have them, and owning them brings power.
Launch your nukes together, get nukes together.
You are assured your own destruction through the launch of atomic weapons mutually as your enemy will suffer the same fate.

It's the one concept that keeps the super powers talking rather than fighting, even if they do squabble from time to time.

our govt is supporting noko retards with nukes, so they could make more problems for the west while russia is full of shit because of new portions of sanctions and low prices of oil. May be they even will push fat korean man to launch the shit