Shieeet since when can't a brother make a livin? Das racis

Shieeet since when can't a brother make a livin? Das racis
twitter.com/attn/status/956601572368109568

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/attn/status/956601572368109568
norml.org/news/2002/03/21/nixon-commission-report-advising-decriminalization-of-marijuana-celebrates-30th-anniversary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet that dude was shoved in lockers by real niggaz when he was in high school.

BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA
A NIGGA GOTTA MAKE HIS GREEN DOE
HOW A NIGGA GON DO DAT WEN HE CANT BE SLANGING ROCKS TO THE KIDS DOE?

>twitter.com/attn/status/956601572368109568

Jesus Christ those comments...

>Guys these penalties for doing these illegal acts are ridiculous
So just don't do those illegal acts?
>THAT IS RACIST AND UNREALISTIC

WHAT THE FUCK
H
A
T

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

niggas niggas niggas

Jeez he's an ugly motherfucker
He literally looks like that "muh dick" cartoon

This is retarded, if you don't like, either don't sell drugs or move away from a school zone.

>Racist Scam
Maybe he's right

Classic norm

>blacks are more likely to live near school
>they still don't go to these schools

why are his lower teeth so long? His mouth looks wrong.

Sheeeeeit, I haven't seen Tyrone Tinyhands in a coon's age, I thought he was dead.
Anybody that thinks Trump has small hands needs to get a look at the mitts on this nig.

He had somewhat of a point up until his strawman argument of "imagine you sold adderall in your apartment to your friend who was a police informant" and then comparing it to a real life case of some nig selling ecstacy, the two drugs aren't even comparable. I had a friend who went absolutely insane on X and permanently fried his brain on it. X is way worse.

Also doubt his claims that meth cookers in rural areas would receive less time than dime bag selling negroes in inner cities.

This guy does nothing but grasp at straws.

There's better ways to say prison sentences are too long instead of saying "imagine you're a petty drug dealer, now you have to go to prison! Isn't that awful?"

I think black people and white people are not compatible and we should live in entirely separate societies.

The most ironic thing to me is the the democrats are typically the ones who push these really fucked up zoning issues because of muh "think of the children" meme. But naw dogg, dis shits because of Richard Nixon, he racis

If niggers won't be sober, won't learn math, won't learn how to read or write , or talk properly, why do we even force them into schools? If making schools drug free is racist then so is even trying to improve performance. You don't need a diploma to get welfare.

\What about the millions of Jews, especially in new york

What about them boyo

>Also doubt his claims that meth cookers in rural areas would receive less time than dime bag selling negroes in inner cities.
Eh...he might have a point there. I've got a fair number of white trash family members who've made and sold meth. After multiple arrests and convictions, they still got sentences of only a couple years.

lmfao

>the police can arrest you for selling adderall in your own apartment
>just like this guy, who sold ecstasy

BIX NOOOOOOD

>compares trafficking drugs for adults to kids

Ecstasy caused a friend of mine to die of cardiac arrest, not even LARPing.

X can't fry your brain though.

Things like this only hurt the left. Cognitive dissonance is hard to break, but when it does, there will be a backlash.

>third reply down is based black guy giving the simplest answer
>"how about not selling drugs?"

I don't know what else you'd call it then, even when he wasn't rolling on X he became really slow mentally, slurred his speech, and you had to repeat shit to him at least 3 times before he could process it.

Yeah, glad I never got into it. Drugs are bad, not even a meme.

the original news article HAS to be a fake! but it most likely is not.

Why can't we just kill all the black and brown people, then all the problems will go away

I'm all for this, we shouldn't be trying to enforce our standards on black communities anyways. Baltimore has largely been better off for everyone since cops stopped giving a fuck and left the black neighborhoods alone
>community has been free to "self police"
>cops don't have to worry about getting shot at
>liberal activists in the ghetto don't get help when they dial 911
I mean seriously who wants to arrest drug dealers around black schools? It's dangerous for the cop, the customer, and the dealer, and the only people really hurt are dindus who would riot and scream about wypipo if you tried to stop it, and it's not like anyone in those schools is going to amount to anything anyways so why spend a shitload of time and money on it?

Reminder that Nixon's administration actually had a research study that claimed marijuana should be decriminalized alongside other illicit substances, but it was the Black Congressional Caucus and other black interest groups that pushed for hard minimum sentencing laws for drug charges and drowned out any voices for decriminalization.

Wtf is this?

The goals of the black caucus in the Nixon years were significantly different than the goals of the black caucus circa 2017. There was still a dying middle class at that point that was going for extreme measures to prevent the downfall of black America, today they're just a bunch of idiots screaming about how cops shooting a thug is the worst oppression ever.

>bulletproof glass is racist
>drug free school zones are racist

what will niggers think of next?

Niggers actually believe this lmao get a job at Target or Wallmart fucking niggers.

I'm with this user.

Good troll material, no amount of imagination could nig nog something like a nog.

Middle school students suffer the most, with what little income they have they are basically forced to sell drugs but this "drug free zone" really kills the buzz.

I dunno, but you can literally see the thought process written on his face lol

>i run with ball

Fuck that gay nigger. The only thing he has going for him is that he really is a nigger, unlike TalcumX.

Dumb fucking niggers.

>>Guys these penalties for doing these illegal acts are ridiculous

This is true tough. Lots of politicians looking for an easy issue to push during an election or reelection go for the "tough on crime" look by slapping more punishment on an already punished crime. A first time minor drug offense should be a fine at the most. Not a nigger, nor a nigger lover. I just hate politicians perverting justice (among everything else) for votes.

I never understand the fact that athletes in America are groomed starting at high school. They end up with genetic freaktards in good colleges learning to give each other brain damage for the white man's entertainment

just hiren duterte as principal

What else are those niggers good for?

>minor drug offense
>selling drugs to children
Pick one

>No other option

Fucking dumb nigs, go apply at KFC, move to an area with jobs, learn how to do a trade.

They make me sick, if it's not a get rich quick scheme it's not an option

Selling drugs in a "school zone" is not the same thing as selling drugs to children, and I think we can agree that selling drugs to children is not a minor drug offense, but selling drugs in a school zone should be, since it's a meaningless definition.

You think they'd be able to compete with Whites or Asians on a purely academic basis? Get real bong, they just need an excuse to let them into Uni otherwise they'd chimp out even harder than they already are.

Locked cars and bars on windows is rayciss

Security camera and rape testing kits are rayciss

That's what I'm saying. They let niggers tarnish the name of their school and then the media makes dumb excuses for them e.g. not being allowed to sell drugs around children is racist anyway.

Hey you're right!

norml.org/news/2002/03/21/nixon-commission-report-advising-decriminalization-of-marijuana-celebrates-30th-anniversary