Perfect USA doesn't exi-

>perfect USA doesn't exi-

>Texas
>Ever being part of Mexico

Texas? More like Mexas haha

the South states to Russia?
wut?

I understand giving Alaska to Russia but why the hell give them most of the south?

>Michigan
>Being a part of Canada
>The UP
>Being a part of China
Nigger.
Maybe give Detroit and the cucked cities to Canada but make the rest into an ethnostate
>Unraped scenery
>Mountains and forests for deep woods training/guerilla warfare
>Rural
>A lot is unsettled

Shit map

Give the land to the Mexicans and they will run every aspect of governing into the ground. There is nothing perfect about giving land to those spics, they are worse than niggers. REMEMBER - Hispanics are NOT white

Hispanics not a race

Are you blaming the crimes of mestizos on non msetizos?

Would you blame a spaniard for a mexican crime?

Prove that you're not a filthy kike that's butthurt that the spaniards burned jews.

hispanics are the whites with black's moral

>not making the south a black ethnostate
das racis

Spainiards are the only Hispanics without tainted blood. I hate Jews/kikes. Mexicans are the worst, all through Central America and southern America those Hispanics are apes. Women are beautiful though

>Would you blame a spaniard for a mexican crime?

Yes I would.

>canada and china seperate flags
implying they aren't the same country now

So if you were aware that spaniards were hispanics without tainted blood then why did you say hispanics are not white instead of mestizos are not white?

Are you a mestizo?

stfu fritz

of all the potential balkanization memes, this is the most delusional one.

Shut the fuck up island mulatto.

You fuckers ruined the word hispanic because you faggots couldn't accept your brownness came from mayans you fat fucks

Fuck you

Hey, my name's Hans. (Fun fact: I really have a generic sounding German name).
Either way, both Mexicans and Spaniards suck. The whole latin-speaking world sucks.

All Hispanics, are not white tainted blood or not. Spainiards are not white, they are Hispanic. But they are the only Hispanics that got it right. There’s not a drop of spic blood in me

As an American I 100% support this. Our country is doomed and this is one of the better ways we could end.

Russia can't handle Florida

Russia can't even handle itself

Alaska is our clay

>Spain not in map

This is shit