A message from a sex robot to real women:

Dear Real Women,
youtube.com/watch?v=glC8zb6-R8c

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/676702/uk-sex-doll-brothel-lovedoll-prostitutes-backlash-business-gateshead
youtu.be/FLEkEFaZd0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This video is so true especially the part "you treated men like robots, now they are replacing you with robots in return"

I can make sex doll too.

SOON

01001111 01010000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100111 01100111 01101111 01110100

Really couldn't have went with a better voice?

They're not gonna take that seriously.

le 56% robot

>They're not gonna take that seriously.
In reality, this is not a message to women.
Women dont really matter, we need the men to get red pilled on women so we can focus on artificial wombs and sexbots to end the drag on civilization thats the female gender.

>le 56% robot
lol celestina is hapa

Looks like you men will never grow up and stop playing with dolls. Fucking pathetic.

>They're not gonna take that seriously.
Nevermind that it's coming from someone named Turd Flinging Monkey.

I'm all for people wanting to spend their own money for sex with an oversized fleshlight, but this just came off as cringy.
Sounds like the dude who wrote this script is still trying to bounce back from a shitty relationship. Sad.

>sex robot

Its a fucking doll, you delusional manchildren.

That was fucking cringe. Not the robot, but the neckbeard who probably programmed that script. However, this script is true though.

>stop playing with dolls
If dolls had fuck holes when we were kids, little boys would unironically have 5 barbie dolls each and never leave their rooms.

>implying things like GI Joe aren't dolls
>b-but they're action figures
You boys have really fallen far.

>I-Its a doll! REEE! It cant move on its own yet! It cant marry and divorc...take care of you like a dried up old hag like me.

I don't really see the point. Why not just strap a VR headset on and have a fap if you want immersion?

Feminism is the drag, not women. Women shouldn't be allowed to take part in politics. Children can't vote yet, so they aren't a drag at the minute. And no one is going to "wake up" or get 'redpilled', the populations never were and were always puppets. We got a tech corporate consumerist totalitarian nightmare coming soon, and it wouldn't surprise me if robots like this evolve into thought police drones.

Shut up, hole.

Begone, hole.

Keep making videos with your new doll "big man." How many weeks did you have to work at your retail job to afford your new toy?
>l-look guysa i can pose her and make her talk
>she loves me
Everyone is laughing at you.

>little boys would unironically have 5 barbie dolls each and never leave their rooms.
True, and ironic. You're basically saying they'll never grow up and instead sit indoors and never do anything productive growing into adulthood.

Remember that civilisations are here because men competed with each other socially and intellectually to get a woman more attracted to them. If women didn't exist, we'd probably be in be maybe 800 years backwards. If men didn't exist we'd be bathing in faeces and eating each other like animals.

Damn right brodda

I have a question for you:
Once men invent sexbots that can do menial jobs like cleaning, what will women offer men?
[before you give some bullshit answer, watch the video]
Bonus question: what do you think men will do to women after they have affordable artificial wombs and sexbots and they realise they dont have to suck up or be nice to women?
(hint: ZyclonB)

>Jesus
>The guy that literally dated a whore
>Begone Thot
what, am I missing something?

Is that brown one an asian cunt?

We are meme-ing this into reality. Just by talking about it we are launching this idea into the Zeitgeist.

>dated
Yeah they went out for dinner and see a movie afterwards

What on earth are you about? Jesus never dated anyone. He was pure from all sins and never lusted after women

This is assuming simulated reciprocity will be enough for men to not feel lonely. Obviously you can make the argument that women only fake actually loving you in the first place, but that still doesn't alter most men's perceptions of it.

I think you might be a little too optimistic on a full service robot happening in your life time at any rate.

>waaaaaaaahhhh
Sex doll was free of charge btw
>wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

>plays with dolls
>unironically believes in magic
I can see why you're such a hit with the ladies.
>Sex doll was free of charge btw
Did you steal it? No, you wouldn't be brave enough for that. So go ahead and lie to me. Tell me how you got your dolly for free.

That's right. I'd say tits or GTFO, but your tits can never compete with the engineered perfection of these sex dolls. So just get the fuck out.

So what? All women do when you fuck them is lay there and moan anyway. This is better because it won't bother my neighbors. I have to get one to improve the community.

Charlotte is way more qt and she hangs out with poppy

Why wouldn't you clean it up first, unless you have a fetish for sticking your dick in piss, shit, and blood

>simulated reciprocity
You understand nothing about men.
Men can literally be in love with a fictional 2D anime character. Only now they can buy a sex doll in the shape of that character.

Most of the time when we fall in love with a woman we create an idealized fictional image of that woman anyway. Thats why men mostly never see it coming when they get cucked or cheated on.

Your answer was:
>hurrr women provide men something robots cant, I cant tell you what that thing is though.
The correct answer is: Women will have nothing to offer.
The correct bonus question answer is: mass genocide of all women (half points: women phased out slowly to old age)
score: 0/0. Proving once again that women are inferior to men.

> illustration of the mental level feminists are on. Stick to housework, and consider yourself rich if u raise white kids.

It's an action figure

thats incredible

that whole video destroyed modern women in less than 4 minutes

>So just get the fuck out.
I'm here to stay sweety. I'm going to drive my stiletto right into your little dolly so hard that it will start laughing at your micro dick just like the doctor did when you came screaming out of your mothers stink hole.
>illustration of the mental level feminists are on
This empty posturing doesn't constitute an argument my low test friend. Such lack of precision means you think more like a woman than I do. Are you filled with angst because you'll never pass on your inferior genes soy boy?
>It's an action figure
It even has a kung fu grip!

>why fuck the piss and shit holes and not clean them?
Because that is a depiction of the impending female genocide after artificial wombs come into service. Its an explosion of extacy and freedom, one does not care about a little piss and shit.

I DO hate that he used it because I wanted to use it on a hole.

Lol such butthurt. I hate the sexdolls as much as anyone but your butthole must be bleeding.

Why do sexdolls make roasties and redditors so mad?

I figured out you're trolling pretty quick. If you want to LARP as a roasite to troll get down the emotive way they communicate better.

>I'm going to drive my stiletto right into your little dolly so hard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Imagine being this angry at a fucking doll!

Feminism truly went too far if an average woman is jealous of a sex doll and the idea of competing with it.

I advise all men to take the MGTOW red pill (MGTOW is just a set of facts about women and womens role in society to help you be a better man, dont be a pussy and take the red pill)

>I hate the sexdolls
That's good for you. I don't care about them I just enjoy mocking the losers that fuck them.
>get down the emotive way they communicate better.
I have no doubt that I'm more masculine than you. It goes without saying that most of you are low test betas.
What's the matter? Where's the story about how you fell in love with your little dolly? Make another video where she "talks" about the first time you met. It'll be like a romantic comedy. I'm sure you like those.

lool roastie dishing out the double digits xD funnie but if you have tattoos or multiple cocks in you good luck ever being respected xD

Thots on suicide watch!

you cant make this shit up
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/676702/uk-sex-doll-brothel-lovedoll-prostitutes-backlash-business-gateshead

youtu.be/FLEkEFaZd0c
Cant be accused of rape is a surprisingly relevant feature now

I don't mind the presence of women or just people in general, weather it's their feminine company, or just a slut I'd also have a drink with before fucking. Have you ever hugged your gf close to you at night, feeling her soft warm skin on yours, hearing her breathing?

You see, things get lonely if you're alone in the house with your PC fan spinning on the other side of the room. That's literally what a sex bot is like. Its a soulless computer powered by a microchip, and was made from recycled plastic that was probably once a babies potty.

I have nothing against these sex bots by the way. But it's just not my thing.

youre being replaced by a fucking doll!

lmao even the neighborhood chads going to be fucking one while youre going to be reduced to talking to pajeets on facebook and having girls night outs all the time.

youre bilogical clock is going to eat away at you. hopefully driving you into a deep depression.

fuck up cunt XD

They will use crispr to manipulate dna to make either slaves or better people or both, women will be taken out of the human dna code.

better than a liberal cunt

>I'm here to stay sweety. I'm going to drive my stiletto right into your little dolly so hard that it will start laughing at your micro dick just like the doctor did when you came screaming out of your mothers stink hole.
>still confused why shes being replaced
Show tits with timestamp whore

THIS

the white race has only a future if women play a part in it

Why are you incels so hostile to us? are you secretly faggot?

>It goes without saying that most of you are low test betas

See, women will insult your masculinity, but they won't do it in such an overtly obvious way. Calling someone "beta" or "low test" is something only men do to other men. Also, women would never insult someone's mother for having given birth to them, as even the most ardent feminist holds that shit sacred. They would instead imply that fucking a sexdoll is a betrayal of the work your mother put in raising you.

>prostitutes fear going out of business over sex dolls

This also shows the true nature of feminism.
Sex dolls could reduce trafficking of women for prostitution.
But feminists still try to stop sex dolls because they dont give a crap about actual abused prostutute women but want to maintain womens vagina monopoly.

>youre being replaced by a fucking doll!
How am I being replaced exactly? Was I fucking the loser that made the video? Would I be fucking the kind of freak that sticks his dick in his dolly? No. You're projecting. YOU are the one using a doll to replace human companionship that you can't find.
>neighborhood chads
>implying i give a damn about mindless idiots
No thanks.
>talking to pajeets on facebook
Here comes the interracial fantasy from the low test hook nosed beta. If you want to fuck a doll this guy is your brother in arms.
>Show tits with timestamp whore
I wouldn't even show you my ankles.
>even the most ardent feminist holds that shit sacred.
I'll remember that the next time one looks down another woman for being a stay at home mother retard.

> I don't care about them

Keep telling yourself that, you wouldn't be so worked up and emotional if that were so. First it was western men going for foreign women and now this, you sound triggered.

Make no mistake, I think they're cringy too, but I don't fault the mgtow gamma males who fuck these plastic oversized barbies if it works for them.

lets be serious

a life without a beautiful women is a life not worth living. I couldn't live without my man

You are either lying to yourself if you do not agree or you are a faggot.

>worked up and emotional
I'm calm and analytical. Like I said, I'm more man than most of you. White men a few generations ago would make most of you look pathetic. But just play with dolly and try to avoid thinking about it.

This.
Thats why Im not even worrying over muh white race going extinct.
CRISPR technology will just cause parents to max out their childs IQ and length and make the skin a tannish white or just white.

Thats what people dont realise about how BIG the artificial womb is going to be: it will solve all kinds of stupid societal problems like race and IQ.

Bitches hold their ability to give birth sacred. They always play it up as part of their "feminine power" or some shit. The feminists don't knock birth, they knock being a stay at home mom because it usually requires being dependent on a man to provide the resources required.

(You)

I could not even stand 1 minuet of it.
Beyond degenerate and cringe

kill yourself lefty/pol/ cuck

>I wouldn't even show you my ankles

are you a muslim?

lol, just kidding, you're clearly larping. It's of the better larps i've seen tbqh, you're really raking in the (you)s, but still pretty obvious.

Whores, whores have changed. It's no longer about relationships, ideals, or intimacy. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by fuckbois and THOTs. Whores - and their consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. Whores have changed. Smartphone-carrying sluts carrying smartphone-enabled dating applications. Nano-machines inside their body enhance and regulate their periods. Behavioural control, information control, emotional control, dating control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. Whores - have changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of abortion. All in the name of averting catastrophe from the Weapons of Toxic Masculinity and he who controls the family unit, controls history. Whores, have changed. When the battlefield is under total control, whoring becomes routine.

>Bitches hold their ability to give birth sacred.
That's why the most devoted feminists sterilize themselves and brag about it.
>They always play it up as part of their "feminine power" or some shit.
They think working in a factory is power. Not motherhood. That's oppression.
>The feminists don't knock birth
I could post articles but you're too ignorant to be woirth it.
>it usually requires being dependent on a man to provide the resources required.
No, it's because they hate white people and so white babies are off the table.
Whatever.

you only use white men for their money anyway, we all know you are scared that your beta wallets arent going to exist again for you to manipulate

>I'm calm and analytical

No, it's all just ad hominen and juvenile remarks.

>I wouldn't even show you my ankles.

Nobody wants to.

holy shit the cringe

>you only use white men for their money anyway

No, I search for a companion and for the father of my many children

why are people talking to you lol are you just talking at people.. girls are retarded your brains are simple, malleable and recognizably stupid, you won't be humored here xD

>white women in the West have only 1.2 children because of men posting on Sup Forums
Meanwhile women date only the top 20% of men and turned marriage into a racket.

Are you a triggered roastie? Because you sure do sound like one.
Sex dolls are degenerate but so are women having the right to vote you know. Learn to pick your fights

yeesh, we still have a long way to go with life-like hands, those look creepy as shit

Troll women want average guys
Average women want Chad
Top tier women want Chad billionaires/millionaires

Men have no problem dating down. Problem now is your wife will divorce you 40% of the time and take your kids, money, house and fuck whoever she wants in your own bed. And everyone will call her empowered too.

friendly warning: pic related is high in feels.

The sentiment is understandable but the delivery is the cringiest thing of all time.

>Are you a triggered roastie? Because you sure do sound like one.

no, it's a man larping as a woman.

So empowering!
Girl Power!
mfw women threw men under the bus just so they could have the right to do this

what a fag

>Beyond degenerate and cringe
What? The truth?
Tell us 1 thing in the vid thats untrue.

When You're this transparent

makes sense.

we mate with the top man, ensuring a stronger future generation

men have to strive to get women

>biological women not interested in me
>no money to buy doll
those threads are very depressing

>hyperbole
Make an argument anytime.
>so are women having the right to vote you know.
Women shouldn't have the right to vote but neither should most men. White land owning males only. That's the way it's meant to be. Most people, you included, are too retarded to be allowed to have a say in anything important.
>a woman BTFO me
>unpossible
Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

>drive my stiletto right into your little dolly so hard that it will start laughing

Neat.

>the white race has only a future if women play a part in it

Men are the music makers.
The dreamers of dreams.
Only the pure sterile environment of the artificial womb is fit to grow our future in.
pic related

I would father many children with you

true, larp detected

could you please point out to me in this thread any and all instances of you "btfo"ing me? I would greatly appreciate it.

>JEW

nope

Like seriously. The thread is about sexbots and like the typical woman you take it 100% personally.
Nice knee-jerk reaction: attack the male gender and all other posters because of their sexuality
>but guys played with dollz lulz
This is literally the stupidest argument a woman has ever made to try to insult men

Why is it more intelligent than real women already?

nice just bought 100k

I just want my GLaDOS