Should we go to war with North Korea?

Should we go to war with North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wuZyXyrwn4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stupid way to let more American soldiers die and to cause WW3

Yes goy

I'm torn between asking "why" and saying "Goy for it".

knock yourselves out, the establishment relies on market stability, war creates instability.

The NK standoff is about calling little rocket mans bluff, and showing him exactly where he stands in Relationship to the US. Kim has the power to start a war, but that will be the end of his life, his leadership and the communist government. The more Kim sabre rattles, the more we will destroy his economy. Eventually Kim will have to deal in good faith with the US and other leaders or face total destruction.

Hell NO!

Hell no. best bet was to let them starve back in the famines instead of sending them food. War with them would be a nightmare even though most of their tech is 70s chinkshit. Seoul would get leveled.

This. The people in power in North Korea don't want to lose their lavish lifestyle and they only want nukes to maintain that. If they actually start a war they know their regime will be annihilated.

Yes, operation gets behind the darkies

Guess it depends how far along you want China to get.

>Goy for it
I think US will be so interested in war with NK and China that they are very likely to forget about you. It is in your interests to keep peace

Do it Faggot.

OP IS A JEW

I think - yes!
I hope, you replies war with korea, i hope, korean nuclear missiles sunk you navy, and china destroy you by economic war.

youtu.be/wuZyXyrwn4o

China is going to war with US!!!!
>hate freedom of speech
>hate every race except China
>hate doggos and kill them alive
These people suck

I unironically kind of hope so, especially if it sets of WW3

Humanity, especially the white race, needs a few hard jolts to keep itself alive. Right now we're in the depths of degeneracy and racial/cultural self-hatred. Maybe a few dozen megadeaths will shock us out of our march to extinction and cause us to rebuild our societies

Israel dies in 2018.

one of the few non-zogged governments in the world, surely america can't allow this

Why? I’m perfectly happy with a fat troll man menacing to blow up half the west coast.

Just get it over with, launch the nukes
All America has to lose is Guam, California, and all their shit politicians in Washington

War can also be extremely profitable, especially if the conflict is prolonged. Why do you think America is still in the Middle East? Why do you think some of Hillary Clinton's biggest donates were people in the military industrial complex like Locke-Heed Martin? Why do you think she wanted war with Russia?

>we

In all seriousness though, it's a region full of several million slaves. Thinking it would be at all moral to murder hundreds of thousands of subjugated, impoverished slaves is absolutely despicable.

North Korea has assured that such a conflict would not be worth it, thats with just their short range systems.

WE SHOULD BE AT WAR WITH EVERYONE ALL THE TIME UNTIL ONLY ONE REMAINS