ISRAEL DID VEGAS

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-scott-perry-terrorism-las-vegas-20180119-story.html

>In the segment, a Republican congressman dropped serious - and unsubstantiated - hints about a possible Islamic State connection to Stephen Paddock's attack from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel. It's another instance of a fringe conspiracy theory leaking into the mainstream on Fox, this time in the words of an elected official.

>"I smell a rat like a lot of Americans," Rep. Scott Perry, R-Pa., told Carlson. "Nothing's adding up."

>Las Vegas authorities have continuously described Paddock as a lone gunman. But Perry noted the autopsy report on Paddock has yet to be released.

>"But even more troubling than that, recently I've been made aware of what I believe to be credible evidence, credible information regarding potential terrorist infiltration through the southern border regarding this incident."

>When pressed for more information, the congressman explained the terrorist group had previously threatened to attack Las Vegas, and after Paddock killed 58 concertgoers ISIS took responsibility for the attack - a boast most experts found unconvincing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=3BayPJXsRT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

I see, maybe the 12 Israeli's were the guys in this Vegas theory.

1 of 2

is this the theory that blames Saudi Arabia?

Saudia Arabia are basically Jews anyways.

Nope. Israel and Israeli's did Vegas. No more blaming shit on Saudi. The truth is coming out.

Nice misdirection u got there.

I live in a like neighborhood and can confirm these kikes are just as bad as the ones up north. Maybe even worse.

This. Mossad once again

I get mixed signals from the Saudis. They always seem in bed with Israel on most issues but they are undoubtedly behind the Black power movement and any Islamification in America or any Western nation. Which I suppose the Jews would support for obvious reasons.

I'm going to jump on the 9/11 bandwagon just to get the information out before retards derail the thread into 9/11.

1 of 2

This is a Vegas thread 9/11.

I thought Q called this?
Didnt he predict the Alaska quake and implicate Israel in the Hawaii missile?

BUMP! The shill threads are even trying to cover this up!

Read through the right hand side of this image. Trump flipped Saudi and purged the zionists.

Q NEVER CALLS ANYTHING AND Q IS A ZIONIST LARP THAT NEVER MENTIONS JEWS OR ISRAEL

This isn't Q.

BUMP for LYNCHING KIKES

>Trump flipped Saudi and purged the zionists.
check'd, because of mandalay. It was punishment.

>Islamic State
Read: CIA niggers

>>"I smell a rat like a lot of Americans," Rep. Scott Perry, R-Pa., told Carlson. "Nothing's adding up."
At least somebody fucking said it

Don't forget all the cars burned blocks away from the Towers. Really activates the almonds.

>Islamic State
Read: Mossad (Israeli CIA)

same difference

No. Not because of Mandalay. Because of something far bigger than Vegas. You're acting really transparent about your shilling right now. Fucking Jew.

Thanks for the bump at least.

4 teams - on ground in crowd, on building roof, in hotel lobby and streets?

3 men in each team?

2 shooters in hotel room where paddock was part and parcel, to be shot by ?

1 security guard leaves with minor leg wound?

Strange countdown....

IM OP RETARD

cmon man, off by 5. You're obviously a newfag if you bump a thread 5 seconds after I just previously bumped it for (you).

kys

faggot

I love when shills out themselves, like WE dont Keep a List of u guys Or screenshots as examples to pass around, or something...

>shills
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Stay.
On.
Topic.

Are you out of talking points?

This thread makes me feel uncomfortable

Why?

Yes, check'd

STAY.
ON.
TOPIC.

Calling it now. This is a controlled opposition thread. OP has provided a vague bullshit OP that reveals nothing, only shadow-chasing abstractions, then shills the thread with b.s. "you're a shill" keeping it bumped for no reason. This thread is pre-emptive damage control. Pic related # 2, this is the 'opposition' setup.

Keep an eye out.

Dude, you already exposed yourself as a shill.

Please enlighten us precisely this has occurred and in which manner(s).

i always suspected it, I thought i came up with this but i guess its documented.

This

Dude, you've already outed yourself as a Jewish shill. Who are you trying to fool?

Again, what proof do you have? Are you mentally retarded? You seem to be ceding your point (the OP) at this point out of pure assburgers. You can't even answer a question.

sage

You have no ground to stand on. You're a kike shill.

You guys are really slipping. Not even wearing masks anymore.

Nice projection.

If the thread didn't have such a weak premise as 'Technique #2' stated in then I wouldn't do this, but.... due to the grabby click-bait headline, I'll be turning this into a 'shill awareness' thread. Multiple info-graphs will be incoming. Please save and study.

YOU ALREADY ADMITTED TO BEING A JEWISH SHILL. What's going on right now Rabbi? Are you ok??

This is really common among nu/pol/.

You already admitted to being a shill. What are you doing?

This is the goal of slide threads and 'derailment'.

You know that you have an ID that we can see, right?

like this?

Yes, that was a bump with 'ironic' humor. Are you mentally challenged?

this creeps me out more and more everytime I read it

You're in panic mode, aren't you rabbi?

I wonder what Trump told Netanyahu at Davos.

Yes, goyim. I'm revealing all of my Jewish techniques and thus in panic mode.

Next time make a better thread.

You seem nervous.

kek, you seem off your meds.

hey wait a fuckin minute lads

WASN'T THERE A HISPANIC WOMAN IN THE CROWD RIGHT BEFORE THE LAS VEGAS SHOOTING ANNOUNCING TO EVERYONE THAT THEY WERE ALL GONNA DIE?
I CAN'T FIND A SOURCE RIGHT NOW.
PLS HALP

youtube.com/watch?v=3BayPJXsRT4

Marilou Danley = Our Mandalay Lie

Yep.

So Jews working with Californian Jew politicians have been working with Israel?
They did LV.
Fired the Hawaii missile.
And both the Baja and Alaska quakes were predicted?
Krazy.

I killed everyone in New Vegas With spears shortly after arriving. Killing everyone in Vegas is traditional. Clear Paddocks name, he did nothing we've not all done in vidya.

Israel has been trying to nuke us to stop Trump from drianing the swamp.

I think the earthquake off the coast of alaska was a jew submarine being BTFO.

This.

What am I looking at?

Israel talking about the sub.
The Baja Quake was the first one predicted.

A coordinated movement that outs OP as a LARP'ing schitzo before Technique #2 in sets in; delegitimizing his OP to create the 'weak premise'.

Really weak thread, no proof, no source, no data, nothing-burger.

diplomatic immunity is an assassins wet dream. jewish spies in the promised land given to christian pilgrims then occupied and owned by rothschild kikes. The first refugees of Englands church made peace with natives and lived in relative harmony exchanging knowledge. Then the masons established colonial rule and the rest is common history. Jews money bought the west and divided the land amongst themselves and mason smiths who went on to found the mormon fal$e prophets and the new new testament by injecting their words into conquered native tribes folklore where the elders were purged and descendants given historical revisionist Prophecy for end times. Similar to Babylonian Niggers claiming to be the Greek gods and not just African Kings of a globalist consumer culture over a nat soc identity exchanging barter trade systems "Across" the map not "Around" the globe

Israel dies in 2018.

Israel did Vegas.

Israel did charlottesville.

Unit 8200 crashed the helicopter.

Israel caused the train derailment a few months ago

Israel tried to nuke the Atlanta airport

Israel has been using submarines to try and nuke the US before Trump drains the swamp.

Israel is our enemy

You're both Jews get over yourselves.