This is no Bubble. This is MAGA

For those of you who are naysayers and say this is a bubble, go ahead and predict when it will pop. Or are you afraid of being proved wrong?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/trump-era-ignites-badly-needed-boom-in-business-investment-2018-01-25
youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
youtu.be/wuZyXyrwn4o
marketwatch.com/investing/bond/tmubmusd10y?countrycode=bx
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-10/china-officials-are-said-to-view-treasuries-as-less-attractive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 a shill says Obama did that

Sure, the stock market can keep going higher and higher, why worry about bubbles?

Shit dat B 4 fools and shite.

Im not gonna lie. It takes balls after a decade of no growth, doubling your money in a single year, and staying in the market at this point. Has a "too good to be true" quality to it. Still Im gonna long forever, because even if there is a correct, I will still be rich, and you will still have the mental illness of being a leftist...

I remember shitlib friends of mine being all satisfied that Obama hit 20,000. You can see how the down went flat for 2 years, and then finally shot up to 20,000 immediatley after it was known that the next president would be unlike Obama.

The correction of 2008 was made much worse than it had to be by Obama being elected.

>he still believes i the cypto currency meme

Been a HOLDR since 2010. I bathe in gold coins.

If it's a bubble, when will it pop?

And I guess you didn't see this:

Trump era ignites badly needed boom in business investment
marketwatch.com/story/trump-era-ignites-badly-needed-boom-in-business-investment-2018-01-25

This isn't a bubble. It's "badly needed business investment" filling a gap that was already there.

What's sad is how good it would be if the media even remotely reported news instead of opinion. The MSM is actually hurting people's retirement accounts.

Jew Shill
>>>/kz/

>muh stock numbers

People looking to make a liveable wage don't give a shit about the rich getting richer.

People invest in stocks and drive the prices up because they expect good earnings and further increased stock prices. That means business is expected to expand. That means more and better jobs are expected. MAGA includes everybody.

Kek this. It's basically only good news for Boomers

Offcourse it's not a fucking bubble. There's still going to be a correction though.

The fed has lots of room to play to increase interest rates to rein in this bull market some, but it's a strong bull market, and it can withstand the fed increase.

i'm not rich i invest. not everybody wants to rely on social security when they retire.

This is why he shouldn't give immigration away. After midterms if republicans take advantage of economic growth we can get a stronger bill.

>more and better jobs.

lol no.

>this is no bubble
pic related disagrees

Do you know how many times I have seen that god damn stupid graph overlayed, just to see it proven wrong weeks later? Its to show what a typical bubble looks like, not what every bubble looks like. Hardly any are gonna match that graph perfectly, brainlet.

There is bond bubble about to burst.

>more and better jobs
that's not actually the purpose of a company. If a company could automate everything, it would. some companies already do.
it is the productivity gains that we want, these come from innovation and capital expenditures, which keeps the price of goods low, and our quality of life high. Most jobs would not exist without this high productivity.

the DJIA is not a crypo. While it's neat we can overlay the graph and show how tether keeps bitcoin afloat that won't be happening here.

I'm glad some one else sees this. I think an unfortunate cascade from bonds, to housing (again after the fed played with the interest rates), into the stock market.

i sure hope so. i've been holding off on funding my retirement account for a year now

Lol. Lol. Lol.
If a graph drawn in MS paint with no scale can predict the stock market, short the stocks and make a fortune.

Of course it's a fucking bubble. And what do you do when you spot a bubble? You go all in and ride it to the top.
Doubling your money in 6 months and then leave.

>muh only the meanie rich invest in the market

Stay pleb, trisomy 21 victim.

>he thinks social security will exist when he retires

>I posted it again

He was a better option then Romney desu. Better the devil you know.

You spot a bubble when you see a level of euphoria around the market,like Bitcoin. Everyone is still pessimistic about the DOW, despite the rally since 2009. When you see Bitcoin level euphoria and Youtubers telling you to buy DOW...then the high is in place.

That's the top you idiot.

Quick, without googling, name me 5 technical trader millionaires. Ok now name me 5 long forever billionaires. See my problem with your graph?

>name me 5 long forever billionaires

Name me those with Japanese names

No that confirms OP. We are only just now reaching "media attention" phase.

I don't think Romney was ever a serious candidate. I will go to my grave thinking McCain deliberately threw the election in 2008 though.

We are now in the prime bubble lift off phase. Year end target for the DOW is 38000

Is that not the point he was making?

>I'm the idiot
No shit, you plan on missing an entire bull market because a high will inevitably be in place? Fucking An-Caps...go long Gold ya dunce.

Bitcoin pulled back from 20k and is now sitting at about 10k. You should go buy as much as you can right now, this is the last chance you will ever have to buy bitcoin at 10k...

Certainty feasible.

Bitcoin is over and done. The mania is gone.

The stock market capitalization to GNP ratio (aka the buffet indicator) is huge right now. I can't see how this isn't a bubble.

This post again and again. So was Trump a naysayer?
youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
What has changed fundamentally in economy under Trump in 2017? Has GDP grown faster than under Obama? No. Did he create more jobs than Obama did? No.
>inb4 muh part-time jobs
Literally on the same level. Did he shrink debt, budget deficit??? Again, NO. Rates on other hand were raised by Fed, and it will keep on raising them...
So it's all pure optimist, delusions and euphoria. And yeah, that tax reform won't change anything and it'll be a different picture when most people realize that.
>go ahead and predict when it will pop
Are you fucking stupid? It's almost impossible to predict when exactly will it pop. But it's definitely close. I'll say 2019 will be the year, but maybe even 2018.

How many times has Bitcoin died? However you're actually correct about Core, they fucked everything up so now other cryptos have to pick up the pieces. Its all the freest market in existence, Mr. Ancap.

morons like you became homeless in 2009.
• Dollar is falling
• Chinese are dumping us treasuries
• 10y note at 2.66%. in 2008 it was aroud 5%. We are already at those levels taken debt into consideration. It is bubble.

War with China imminent!!!

youtu.be/wuZyXyrwn4o

Of course it's a bubble. That doesn't mean you can't ride the last leg up and make some money.

the absolute state of poorfags

the fed won't let the bond market burst, be more worried about the stagflation that will cause

Economic rule number one. You can predict bubbles but when they pop is unpredictable. Anyone who gives a dare is wrong

>progressives make it real hard for poor to invest because of taxes
>wtf why is there so much income inequality

Gotta citations with your shit spewing?

We haven't even reached first sell off yet

Or save up and buy when there is blood on the streets.
Or go for commodities. Once air starts coming out, fed is going go launch QE4, devaluating dollar and lifting commodities. just like in 2009.

>Or save up and buy when there is blood on the streets.
The next cyclical bottom is in February 2022. Still a long way off.

>Morons like you became homeless in 2009
No idiots who leveraged their house to go long, went homeless. Risk management is a thing.
>Dollar is falling
It's only sucking people in to the short side. She's going to rally into 2020-2021, likely a 1st Qtr low here in 2018.
>Chinese are dumping us treasuries
Where is all that capital going?
>10y note at 2.66%. in 2008 it was aroud 5%. We are already at those levels taken debt into consideration. It is bubble.
You talking govt. debt or private equities? Where is all that capital that has to flee the bond market going to go?

>People invest in stocks and drive the prices up
No, that would be the definition of a bubble you idiot. The value (not only the prices) is supposed to go up because the company is generating more revenue (not merely because more people are investing, that would be a bubble); educate yourself.

I only make $55k a year and I put 12% of my earnings into my 401k, my employer matches 8%
My 401k has been going insane since trump got elected, I’m so glad I told my money managers to get aggressive with it since I’m young back in 2014

>he doesn’t have a 401k
You better still be in high school user

Also
>expect good earnings and further increased stock prices
>business is expected to expand
>more and better jobs are expected
You mean that the investment is driven by speculation? Almost like in a speculative bubble...

How on earth is fed going to prevent it? Print more money?
>10y note
marketwatch.com/investing/bond/tmubmusd10y?countrycode=bx
>China
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-10/china-officials-are-said-to-view-treasuries-as-less-attractive

>t.poorfag who can't even put $1,000 in VOO

>listening to a spics economic and investing advice.

>You mean that the investment is driven by speculation? Almost like in a speculative bubble...
And it's just getting started. Look at the volume of calls they are buying. Fucking insane. You gotta be fucking retarded not to go all in on this bubble.

this and this. McCain was a farce of a candidate. The whole GOP knew it. Obama is the biggest charlatan to ever become president.

I think Romney tried and he had something of a chance, but in 2008 they gave it away for free. (((Uniparty)))

Which cryptocurrency is this

It will pop in 2024
In 2028 WWIII and global die off.

Trump = beginning of wave 3
couldn't be more clear on monthly

The lack of volatility and steady rise is actually kind of ridiculous and incredible. It means these aren't momentary rallies. They're not based on QE bullshit. They're not based on short term reports or insider knowledge. They're not speculative disasters waiting to happen.

It's a stable, low volatility rally across a year. That's not even a good thing for traders. I don't know how this happens. It's like the market maker systemic risks have stopped being risks. Or ai market makers are much better at their job. Or the sentiment is just bulldozing any whipsaw bullshit.

If this continues, Trump is god.

And looking at the chart you can actually predict the exact moment Trump will be impeached and it will come crashing down. Q1 2019.

hella cheap leaps you can buy to profit on that forecast, you should do it now before everyone else catches on

retarded or bait?

>Deep into the future a Democrat gets elected
>raises taxes to hell, crashes economy

I TOLD YOU WE WERE IN A BUBBLE SEE? BRUMP DID THIS

this
just got back from 16 hr shift btw to live in my $1300/mo appt

Pffft. You didn't read the playbook Obama wrote. It goes like this.

>print a trillion dollars but disseminate it as Quantitative Lubrication Injections and deny you're printing money
>redefine BLS guidelines so that welfare and neetdom are considered full time jobs.
>declare 12% unemployment in already bullshit numbers is racial bias against brown people.
>Raise taxes to fight racial injustice.
>Fine and audit business owners who downsize.
>Claim you solved immigration and unified the world when Americans become economic refugees in Venezuela.

Communism achieved.

>also trannies are given honorary doctorates in gender biology

It will pop in April because that's when tax season is.

Shit, bro. I'm 34 and my 401(k) eclipsed the $250,000 mark last year. Just because you're a piece of shit NEET, doesn't mean everyone else is too.

You dumbass. Start NOW and let dollar cost averaging works its magic. The idiots are there ones that wait or try to play the market.

Yeah there will be bumps in the road, but in the long run you'll beer fine.

Man, the dollar is devaluing so fast against the euro, none of us europoors can benefit from the Dow rally, we'd probably end up with less.