How many people actually, sincerely believe Trump knows what he's doing and will MAGA?

How many people actually, sincerely believe Trump knows what he's doing and will MAGA?

I voted for the man but I cant see his 2020 run going well. He's a fucking catastrophe.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7szc5h/announcement_shareblue_has_been_removed_from_the/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/08/31/poll-clinton-trump-most-unfavorable-candidates-ever/89644296/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fact that he's a single term president is little consolation. USA is fucked now no matter what. We had to build the wall and deport them all. That was the only reason there was to even vote in the first place.

Hes not gonna be a one term president. who the fuck are the dems gonna run against him.

The wall would take about 4 years to build regardless. Its not like we missed the chance.

He has accomplished every promise so far but for, kicking out all the illegals, and building a wall. Both issues will be settled in next couple of weeks. Democrats are gonna play politics and try and kick immigration reform until after election, and like everything else they do it will backfire. So... You both sound like mexiniggers, make your plans to be deported.

We're literally undoing the LBJ immigration act right now, you fucking faggot. It's the beggining of a new era of conservative dominance

>I voted for the man

Here's a hint shrillboi.
Trump has not lost a SINGLE fucking voter that voted for him.
Daily we see how trump is :
>hitler
>a russian spy
> retarded
> corrupt
> scared
> dying of health issues
> DONE FOR NOW!!!
> BETRAYED his voters on (x) where x=wall, taxes, etc

Daily. And you shrills haven't separated Trump from his base.
lol...i'd think about suicide if I failed as much as you shareblue faggots.

sage and report all slide threads

No so much dominance, because that implies that there are two sides. So much of what constitutes the left is made up of illegal immigrants that I doubt there will be much of a left after we are done with physical removal.

TIME MACHINE BITCHES
>NSA director goes to Trump Tower to warn him of FBI spying
"Welcome Admiral Rogers, mind if I call you mike? Mike, I've been expecting you for some time and before you start on the federal bureau of losers. And I mean yuge losers. I've known they have been listening to my calls, the calls of my staff, and others. I've known for some time.

You see, when I was a young man, my uncle. A great guy. Really smart, like really smart. I consider myself a stable genius but this guy was something else. He showed me something that changed my life, and perhaps the fate of the rest of the world, forever.

My uncle Dr John Trump once worked for the FBI, back when they were better, not great, they had a lot of problems then too, but not as bad as they are today. And while working for the FBI my uncle was assigned to review the inventions of the late Nikola Tesla.

You see where I'm going with this, Mike? I'm sure you heard of the Philadelphia project, right? It was a colossal failure for its time. Huge tragedy and ruined some contracts from Mr Tesla. But the principle was there.

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

Mike, this meeting will be in the fake news media. In fact, they are talkin about it right now. I don't want you to mention it, it will slide through the media. We'll be moving our office to give the impression to the media that you told us about the illegal FISA warrants, because in a year or so that's all going to come out"

>We had to build the wall and deport them all. That was the only reason there was to even vote in the first place.
the wall was never meant to keep them out it was meant to keep you in

>Lives in country with most competent and honourable leader
>LITERALLY WILL NOT STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT

please kys

Trump could take a dump on a trumpfag's face and they will double down and perform feats of mental gymnastics to explain how Trump is simply playing 124234D chess to MAGA.

crybaby nigger. coastal fag who will never win back the midwest

Its all bullshit. The wall is gonna cost at least 25billion per PDJT. If that money is not used within ONE YEAR of approval, they can withhold the rest of the money.

This

Typical Swedish IQ at work.

Hillary is the least popular candidate in US history, and she only lost by 70,000 votes. Practically a rounding error.

Literally anyone else would have won. Bernie would have won, Obama would have won a third term, John Kerry would have won.

Hell, Trump only won TEXAS muh most "based" cuckservative state in the USA (which will be turning blue soon) by 52%.

And now, after he has failed to deport them all, after he has failed to get a wall, after he loses the senate in 2018, he will be exposed as a lameduck and will lose by a landslide to anyone.

If Dems run some bland fucking white male with trudeau tier politics, the USA is guaranteed to have our very own dude weed man in 2020.

Honestly, could be a bucket of pig dicks and it would win. Trump is BTFO his base.

He's about the best president we've had in the past 30 years. The man is amazing. He's easily going to win in 2020. It's going to be a landslide.

I voted for him. I don't think he has a detailed plan. I think he flies by the seat of his pants. Far from a catastrophe I've been very pleasantly surprised by his actions so far. Far from perfect but I came in with relatively low expectations. I will likely vote for him again. Some issues I disagree with him, some I agree, and still others I am indifferent. I'd take him over your average party line republican or democrat and thats mostly what I wanted from him.

shill thread

If texas goes blue, there will be a civil war

>Hillary is the least popular candidate in US history,
Really?
According to EVERY fucking network, and every fucking poll.......hillcunt was:

>Amazingly popular
>The smartest women in history
>The most qualified person ever to run
> BELOVED by americans from coast to coast
>Supported by EVERY news network (only 1/2 from fox though)
>Supported by EVERY newspaper
>Supported by EVERY politician (only 3/4's of the repubs)
>Had the most greatest awesome plans EVER
>was INNOCENT of EVER doing anything wrong

And.......trump spanked her like the bitch she was.

We welcome all challengers in 2020.
Here's a hint....you're going to lose.

>Literally anyone else would have won. Bernie would have won,
So the guy that couldn't beat hillary would have beat trump (who did beat hillary)

lulz......that's lib logic for you.
It's as bad as running Romney......vs obama.
We ran the guy that lost to the guy that lost to obama........

seems to be quite a few of them right now

It's not "if" it goes blue. It's practically already blue. This is like boomers saying 1776 would commence again if they took their guns. All hot air, all talk. Whites have no institutions to call for a civil war. They'll sit quietly, because they're domesticated cucks.

>seems to be quite a few of them right now
It's like there was a mass exodus from somewhere......

>Oy vey, former trump supporter here.....
Sage

>It's like there was a mass exodus from somewhere......
Some sort of internet happening I missed?

If economic success holds out to 2020, he's a shoe in.

Of course he could! He is so amazing he can just grab women by the pussy, and they never complain unless Gloria Alred offers them suitcases full of cash. Why would the Trumperor settle for scat?

>Some sort of internet happening I missed?
Reddit banned shareblue?
Or something like that.
So we got a trannywave trying to crash our beloved board.

Google how the deepstate and Hillary fucked Bernie over. It wasn't a matter of him not winning over her.

Yah people like you just come on here and fap about how Trump's winning anyways. He's winning more and more every day. If youre not on the Trump train you mught as well get bukkaked by DACAs and day laberors to make yourself useful.

>amerimutt
>insulting swedish iq
no but nice try
trump will have the incumbent advantage come 2020 and aslong as the economy continues to do well he wolt loose his base in the midwest.
bernie would not have much of a chance against trump and he would probably only be able to win a few more states like michigan but trump would still win.
theres no way in hell trump would loose to kerry. the fucker lost against bush for fucks sake. obama could probably have beaten him but only because of the home team advantage.
as for the midterms the ods are stacked against the democrats with numerous democrat seats up for grabs and only a few republican seats. they are much more likely to be btfod than the repubs.
also
>le texas going blue meme
lol nice try shareblue

>It wasn't a matter of him not winning over her.
Oh....so Bernie did win? I missed that.
Funny, I thought I heard him telling everyone how wonderful hillary was, and how she beat him fair and square.

Odd.....

OH shit oh boy are you wrong! In my town we have a side of town called "The South End" It is where all the wetbacks live. Every single store in "The South End" is hiring! The streets are empty. There is no more litter everywhere! The man man is doing it, he is physically removing them all!!!!

wtf i HATE trump now

He's a shill retard that doesn't know dick about foreign policy

Freaking awesome

Sweet Jesus, ShariaBlue got kicked off of Reddit so now they're here in full force trying to keep their jobs.

IF you don't think there havent already been massive deportations it is for one of two reasons. 1. You are a shill, and 2. You are a shill. Why do you think they stormed Schumers house???

Do you have a source on this? Reddit is owned by conde nast. I'd be shocked if they suddenly turned their back on the likes of shareblue.

That makes no sense. Texas going blue means the south is done with larping as confederate, you dumb shit. Who's gonna lead the charge? fucking Mississippi?

sage
jews
sage
jews
sage
jews
sage

***************,********
SLIDE THREAD SAGE AND SPAM WITH MAGA

be honest, do you think this type of trolling works? Face it, deep down you know you are halfassing it because you love what he is doing.

>Economy is booming
>lower taxes
>shills still try to call him a failure

>Sweet Jesus, ShariaBlue got kicked off of Reddit so now they're here in full force trying to keep their jobs.
This is a dangerous place for them.
Too many of us have swallowed red pills....
They're the ones in danger of being turned.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7szc5h/announcement_shareblue_has_been_removed_from_the/

>Jews are anti-trump

No

>le texas isn't blue

So, Sup Forums's official position is now demographics are NOT destiny? Doesn't matter that Trump didn't deport spics and there will now be 4 years more birthright citizens coming to voting age?

I encourage you to actually look at the numbers and stop telling me about my country, swedecuck.

In 10 years Houston Whites lost 12% absolute share of population. Texas is done.

Says the kike...
fuck you

Shill

Funny how Trump is literally bringing about a giant boom for the US and people like you still want to claim he is a failure. Do you not like money? Do you not like freedom? Under Trump you are getting more of both...but hey, he said some mean things..,,oooohhhh noooes
Sage

by the end of his second term they'll be introducing legislation to end presidential term limits.

Trump 13 more years!

and, sage btw

Go home NYT and stop asking us that.

Wow. A lot of defense of shareblue in the comments. Being reddit I'd accept they were legitimate. Cause thats how the average user thinks.

>he said some mean things
You forgot his REAL issue.
>Trump thought about doing something once, but didn't do it
>this is confirmed by sources, who were told by other sources (all unnamed of course)

So yeah...total failure now. You can't dispute that logic.

He's not stupid. He knew what he was going up against before he started: a totally corrupt system that will lie, conspire, and cheat to destroy any opposition. I truly believe he's the only one who can take them on.

A few months ago you'd be right, but now you are not. We're undoing 1965, the beaner flow has stopped.
But you're also wrong about civil war. If they came for the guns, which they would, there would be blood. Many, many people are itching for a reason.

40% approval is pretty great for a president that has been called every fucking name on earth... and this is based on (((polls))). This probably means that his base is the same despite the propaganda.

When people finally see that he isn't literally Hitler and the tax reform starts he's going to MAGA for another four years.

>He's a fucking catastrophe.
in what way? please, explain to me what trump has failed on.
do you shills honestly think this tactic works? you think you can just tell people trump has failed without providing any sort supporting evidence and that will make people change their minds? I am actually offended by how dumb you think we are. it's ok though, that arrogant self righteous attitude cost you the election in 2016, and it will keep costing you elections. so have fun losing faggot

sage

>Cause thats how the average user thinks
I couldn't say.
I've actually never been there. I've seen enough shit posted about it, that I have no interest in going there. Or Tumbler. Or huffpuffonapost.

Pol is enough for me....and a few other sites I browse for news articles.

Sage

White texans, dipshit.

I think he let his ego lead him into a race he didn't think he would win, and he's been bullshitting ever since.

im not disputing that demografics doesnt matter and yes texas is slowly going blue. but it wont happen in atleast anothere election cycle especially if trump continues to deport people.

Are you retarded? Actual polls found that both Hillary and Trump were the two least popular candidates ever.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/08/31/poll-clinton-trump-most-unfavorable-candidates-ever/89644296/

>40% approval is pretty great for a president that has been called every fucking name on earth

Funny story (to me)
>My aunt- who's not really into politics much
>election night....after being told for 6 months straight that trump WILL lose, and that he's the devil
>Calls saying how happy she is that Trump won.
>Tells me "Now, maybe all the negative crap about him will stop being on the news all the time"
>I laugh and tell her.... "We've got 8 years of daily trump bashing on the news...get used to it"
>Trump can take it.

Demographics are baked in. There's momentum at play. Even if you could undo 1965 and get the wet dream immigration policy of Whites only, it doesn't matter.

There's 18 years of birthright citizens in the pipe already. The demographic timebomb is baked into the cake, and you're shilling for a jew loving Amnesty supporter.

>sincerely believe Trump knows what he's doing
Yep.
> will MAGA?
Not really.

This DACA amnesty deal Trump is pushing now is his Springtime for Hitler. It's designed to fail and will fail. It's designed to piss you off to make you happy when it fails at amazed when the Dems kill it. The Left will purity spiral itself into oblivion in the aftermath. GOP will win even bigger in 2018 and 2020.

But he still won't give a fuck about you.

>Actual polls
I love that phrase.....lol

also my original point of the democucks having no good candidates to run still stands you fucking shareblue nigger

op can't even play 2d chess let alone 4d amirite?
if you're too dumb to understand trump you're probably also too simple to enjoy the subtle scientific humour of /pols/ favorite cartoon series: rick and morty

You're following meme projections which assume that spics born in the US have as many kids as immigrants. They don't. They're barely at replacement, just like the rest of us.

Trump is making America great again by bringing communism to the USA.
>is unironically building a workers paradise
>rich elites fleeing DC because he doesn't need them
>tariffs on foreign imports to promote domestic industry growth

In fairness..the democunts seldom do.
It matters not, they will scream from the roof tops that whatever faggot they pick, is totally the BEST choice ever in the history of everness.
Also, that the repub guy is LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER!!!!

Every time. Quality never matters to them.

Trump hasn't deported anyone but known gangbangers. Texas may very well not go blue this next election cycle but it'll be a swing state for the first time. It's a majority non-white state.

Good luck with that, he will be BTFO

How has he been a catastrophe?

He's been anything but, since announcing his candidacy.

I unironically consider him to be, by far, the single greatest President we've had in my 30+ years of life and I think if this year is any indication of what's to come MAGA is well on its way. And I didn't even vote for him.

To be fair I would have it I wasn't in the hospital for the entire month of November, but still.

Outside of remarks the media blows out of proportion and the illegitimate witch hunt I'd say it's been going great.

Covfefe senpai

kys

This. I don't understand how so many people can get onto this board and pretend like everything will magically be okay here. This country is done, really. No matter what will be done, the electorate will still become irreparably blue. This country will become a non-white one. It's not a matter of if. It's a matter of WHEN. I thank Trump for at least trying to help, but he can't save us. You all need to start planning how you will go about your life when this place inevitably starts resembling South America.

wasn't it only around 80% that voted?
if half of that voted for trump then its kind of accurate

The news is filled with stories of ICE cracking down on mundane illegal aliens. Total "deportations" are down because border crossings droped by 2/3rds, and most "deportations" are catching people at the border. Domestic arrests are way, way up.

Stop beliving memes. Hispanics born in the US do not reproduce quickly like immigrants do. And if things really do get that bad, we'll just kill them.

K so demographics aren't destiny, nothing to worry about guys it was just a meme. Whew.

"Muh bench" is the most desperate FTN tier shilling ever.

How quickly you 4cucks forget that the entire media establishment is in the business of making people's opinions for them and hyping up candidates for the left.

Who the fuck knew Bernie Sanders in 2014? This is a picture of Obama, who the Media successfully sold as a masculine SWAG superstar.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but will absolutely vote for him in 2020. He's proved me wrong time and again, and has delivered on all the important things I actually cared about in 2016 (judicial appointments, suspending the obamacare mandate, and deregulation).

>shit's fucked right now so why even bother trying
No fuck you fag, we try. Trump sure as shit is. And I say this as someone who is engaged to an Eastern European, I have my backup plan. What the fuck is yours?

this, democucks have no concept of introspection. it is the same playbook year after year. they are the political equivalent of spamming the kick button during a fighting game

>SHUT DOWN ALL TRUMP HATE THREADS SHUT IT DOWN!!!!SAGEEE!!

literal nazi germany 1937 we living here

LOL I WANT THIS

There's no doubt in my mind that he knows what he's doing. The catch is that we don't. It's hard to know for sure if someone with such sleight of hand is really aligned with us or not.

That being said, I'm sticking with him until I'm given a more concrete reason not to.

Demographics is destiny, and we are now in control of the demographics, and thus masters of the destiny of our country.

I fucking wish.

>NAWWWTZEES
sage this shillnest into oblivion lads

bumping the slide thred eh faggots?